Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

"Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader (54555 Views)

Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: "Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader by megawax8: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ngokafor:

...Abeg keep quiet!!...you are here yapping about girls being promisciuos in ebony.i grew up in Lagos and i know for a fact that lots of our Yoruba unmarried ladies got pregnant at one point or the other and all had babies out of wed-lock with their people not batting an eye-lid to our amazement.There-fore teenage female promiscuity cuts across every nook and cranny of this nation.

...Besides who do these girls sleep with??...is not your fellow morally bankrupt males who will not allow these girls grow before harassing them for relationship?? Or raping them?..their is now an increase in female toddlers and babies sexual molestation by men and one begins to wonder what exactly is going on in this country...so stop all these one-sided condemnation.

...Condemn and speak out against moral bankrupcy and promiscuity from both male and female teenagers and adult alike..so that maybe,just maybe there will be an improvement.

My first instinct was not to reply you, but then, you'd go about doing same to another.

Reason i've been here for so long and almost don't comment. MUST YOU INSULT? what point did you pass across really by saying 'keep quiet' or 'my fellow morally bankrupt males'?

My fellow? really?

Please remind me where we met again.

To the points you think you made, if you had read clearly, you'd see where i wrote "Something has to be done to rewire ourselves to understand that we all have a role to play in correcting abnormalities in our society.(This includes kids having boyfriends and girlfriends at a tender age)".

OURSELVES in that comment, includes me as an individual and means both males and females alike. Also, ABNORMALITIES IN OUR SOCIETY isn't restricted to the girls behaviour or the behaviour of those that maltreated her, its all encompassing.

Do read my post again, you'd notice it was never a one-sided condemnation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Faith Amadi Who Lost Her Virginity To Gang Rapists At 17 (Photos) / Zaria Boy Whose Eyes Were Gouged Out By Ritualists In New Photos / Joseph Kura Killed By Herdsmen In Nasarawa Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.