Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years (61930 Views)

Nokia Is Trying To Attain 5G Read More / Ghanaian Barren Woman Gave Birth To A Baby Girl At The Age Of 82 ─ Photos / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Dannyset(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nice write up!
Even if you copied it from somewhere, thanks for bringing it here for people to gain from.
Good one!

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Larryfest(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
Una go just plagiarise another person writeup and start forming DON...btw who at 30-35 wouldn't know all this except you op who am most certainly sure isn't up to 23yrs.....kids on Nland sha,get to 30 and show us ur score first.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Osmichael(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
This is useful
Thanks
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Jdsuperstar: 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
start making money on these site imediately teamdell.ml/site_1.xhtml share it to your friend
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Princejboy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
nice one op.

[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by hahn(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
thanks

Did you write this yourself? I have seen this write up severally online. More than 2 years now

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by professore(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Poster made sense
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by logoza(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
hahn:

Did you write this yourself? I have seen this write up severally online. More than 2 years now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by jona4real92(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
check out the top ten benefits of drinking water
http://aysugar..com.ng/2016/08/top-10-benefits-of-drinking-water.html
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
1.Begin to put money in the bank and learn to leave it there i.e Learn to save dont spent all your money on clothes,Make up,Material thing that wont follow you to Heaven...Work Hard so you will reap.

2.Date the right person i.e Dont date a guy for dating sake, dont date him coz he his rich, dont date him coz he his Handsome, but date for a Purpose Always put God first Else You may end up regretting.

3.Get your own place stop having room-mates...This Doesn't implies that having roommates wont make u live responsible but when u live ur life alone nd stop living on people you will see that you will start to have plans for yourself, And even if you want to have a roommate Live with somebody that has a future not somebody that will always advice you to party every time,Not somebody that gives you wrong advice,Not somebody dat has never open his/her MOUTH one that you should pray,Not roommate that can advice you to carry your book nd read Etc (You should understand what i mean now...Live a responsible life it is profitable)

4.Get out of Debt (This most of us, we youths of nowadays we get into debt because we want to show off, show people we are better living a life that is not comfortable simply because we want to be Among but truly brothers nd sister debt is not owing but debt is when you live a life that is not yours)

5 Get that body you always dream of and maintain it.

6. Surround Yourself with people that will take u a step ahead...(Have you ever wondered if you are moving forward or not? if you are moving with the right people? if ur friends have affected your life positively in one or two ways? if not check ur self well check the kind of people you mingle with if u r the type that mingle with People that dont read,that dont pray, dat dont have future..when i mean dont have future i mean people dat dont plan there some people who dont even think of anything in there life than to just party party...seriously u should think of it Move with people that will affect you life positively....if u need example u can ask me)

7.Start to accumulate a fortune and wealth..(This is very important in everybody's life there is an adage that says if u fail to plan u plan to fail anything you do in,life plan plan plan well )

8.Learn to dress well not sexy.

9.Accept that you are an adult and start living as one(Hmmmmm this is also important to those that have reached age of 20-35 and you are still behaving like kids thinking its until you reach 50yrs before u have sense NO even from 18yrs you should already have plans for yourself Know what you want from what you dont want dont let friend influence affect you...Live your life to please yourself and not to please people..this people will back off when you have a single Problem )THINK!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Let go of the past and look forward to the future...
Thanks for reading this piece...Leave a comment if you think Have tried And if you think You Have been blessed with this piece ND ALSO stay tunED FOR MORE ..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU

HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND A BLESS WEEK AHEAD
I remain my loyal self Oluwaseyi Ogunseye Anuoluwapo AKA Elizabeth
PEACE OUT
WOW.... UNTIL NOW, I JUST REALIZED I POSSESSED EVERYTHING..... NICE WRITE UP NAMESAKE.
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Nkysuccess(f): 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nice one dear
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Stanbeto: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
Okwu
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by willibounce1(m): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nothing special about this. Every sensible human being should know better.
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Kazrem(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Anuoluwapo23 you did well. Good points made. However you need to improve in your writings. This is immature. Sorry to say. You need to read Muhammed Abdullahi's blog.
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by davesd: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
1.Begin to put money in the bank and learn to leave it there i.e Learn to save dont spent all your money on clothes,Make up,Material thing that wont follow you to Heaven...Work Hard so you will reap.
I started but the bad economy have drain my account. Ill regain sooner. Thanks
2.Date the right person i.e Dont date a guy for dating sake, dont date him coz he his rich, dont date him coz he his Handsome, but date for a Purpose Always put God first Else You may end up regretting.
Point admitted. I am into it @op
3.Get your own place stop having room-mates...This Doesn't implies that having roommates wont make u live responsible but when u live ur life alone nd stop living on people you will see that you will start to have plans for yourself, And even if you want to have a roommate Live with somebody that has a future not somebody that will always advice you to party every time,Not somebody that gives you wrong advice,Not somebody dat has never open his/her MOUTH one that you should pray,Not roommate that can advice you to carry your book nd read Etc (You should understand what i mean now...Live a responsible life it is profitable)
I dont even like room mates. Point accepted
4.Get out of Debt (This most of us, we youths of nowadays we get into debt because we want to show off, show people we are better living a life that is not comfortable simply because we want to be Among but truly brothers nd sister debt is not owing but debt is when you live a life that is not yours)
i really hates that.
Accepted @Op
6. Surround Yourself with people that will take u a step ahead...(Have you ever wondered if you are moving forward or not? if you are moving with the right people? if ur friends have affected your life positively in one or two ways? if not check ur self well check the kind of people you mingle with if u r the type that mingle with People that dont read,that dont pray, dat dont have future..when i mean dont have future i mean people dat dont plan there some people who dont even think of anything in there life than to just party party...seriously u should think of it Move with people that will affect you life positively....if u need example u can ask me)
always advising pple on this point.
7.Start to accumulate a fortune and wealth..(This is very important in everybody's life there is an adage that says if u fail to plan u plan to fail anything you do in,life plan plan plan well )
ill start soon.
I does it. Thanks.
9.Accept that you are an adult and start living as one(Hmmmmm this is also important to those that have reached age of 20-35 and you are still behaving like kids thinking its until you reach 50yrs before u have sense NO even from 18yrs you should already have plans for yourself Know what you want from what you dont want dont let friend influence affect you...Live your life to please yourself and not to please people..this people will back off when you have a single Problem )THINK!!!!!!!!!!!
@Op abaig tell them.
Thanks for reading this piece...Leave a comment if you think Have tried And if you think You Have been blessed with this piece ND ALSO stay tunED FOR MORE ..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU
@Op God bless you too.
PEACE OUT
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Gazari(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
Tanx
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by slap1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
You copied someone else's work and it's difficult for you to simply acknowledge them? You're getting all the praise and feeling good about yourself.

Not cool.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:

PEACE OUT
Nice writeup but I don't agree with number 1. Why keep your money in the bank and save it their? What for? Interest? I have a friend I think his 28yrs old he has about 1.5m in his account that am aware of and he never touches that money. He mad that money sometime early last year when dollar was still 219 or so. Yesterday I was with him I told him his 1.5 million has lost almost 50% of its value and he started laughing saying he will keep saving it till he has enough to start a business since their is no job yet. That's Foolishness. In the Bible the story of the 10 virgins explains it all. I personally might not provide the money I need at the spot but my investments will fetch it and even more with time that's the best way to save not keeping it in the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Jdsuperstar: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
vist teamdell.ml and make money
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by nefertitiram: 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:

OR MORE ..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU

PEACE OUT

What happened to getting married? Why is it not on your list? menopause sets in early nowadays for women, before 40 years. And having kids after 32 years puts you in high risk category. So you should put having all your kids before 35 as priority!

And as for men, you don't want to be 50 and buying diapers when your mates are choosing universities for their kids.
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by GloriaNinja(f): 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
So true!
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by madueke6363(m): 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
I like that information
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by horlayorday(m): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nice and sensible write up!
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by jojosweet(f): 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Life is not a race,do the best and leave the rest
now that is a post I can relate to..
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by jojosweet(f): 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
lielbree:
It's not your work op. I've read it before. Pls add the source.

Taking credit for another persons work is called plagiarism.
Nigerians can't relate hehe.. buhari would soon get to that I hope.
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by jojosweet(f): 12:07am On Aug 17, 2016
grossintel:
Nice writeup but I don't agree with number 1. Why keep your money in the bank and save it their? What for? Interest? I have a friend I think his 28yrs old he has about 1.5m in his account that am aware of and he never touches that money. He mad that money sometime early last year when dollar was still 219 or so. Yesterday I was with him I told him his 1.5 million has lost almost 50% of its value and he started laughing saying he will keep saving it till he has enough to start a business since their is no job yet. That's Foolishness. In the Bible the story of the 10 virgins explains it all. I personally might not provide the money I need at the spot but my investments will fetch it and even more with time that's the best way to save not keeping it in the bank.
I am sure u mean to quote the parable of the talent.
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by princee7(m): 12:14am On Aug 17, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:

PEACE OUT
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Rick9(m): 12:27am On Aug 17, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 17, 2016
jojosweet:
I am sure u mean to quote the parable of the talent.
Yes.
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by Shikena(m): 12:43am On Aug 17, 2016
nefertitiram:

What happened to getting married? Why is it not on your list? menopause sets in early nowadays for women, before 40 years. And having kids after 32 years puts you in high risk category. So you should put having all your kids before 35 as priority!

And as for men, you don't want to be 50 and buying diapers when your mates are choosing universities for their kids.

"Widen your horizon and stop restricting life to your tiny space" should be on the list.
- Not everyone is interested in getting married and it is not a general requirement in life.
- Not everyone is interested in having kids and also not everyone is biologically able to have kids so why should it be a priority? Some people won't have kids in life for one reason or the other.
- Above all, either way you look at it, life is not a permanent destination - all attachments like marriage, kids, money, houses, ego etc - all vanity.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by AbuSaad39(m): 1:08am On Aug 17, 2016
You and brilliance are like this.....
Pls someone should help me upload that pic biko_nu.
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years by babyfaceafrica: 1:10am On Aug 17, 2016
jojosweet:
now that is a post I can relate to..
my dear,that's the truth,some people want to run faster than their future,life is not like that.we should all work hard and hope for the best,God knows best!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help Needed On Getting Rid Of Snakes / The Python Soldiers Killed At Their Battalion Today / Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.