Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old (3036 Views)

Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone / See pictures of the first itel phone with 2gb RAM and 5050 mAh battery / How To Recover Back Your Stolen Or Lost Itel Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by nenergy(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2016
So yesterday i was looking through my purchase history on Jumia and stumbled on an item i bought last year. It was my iTel iNote Prime IT1701. That was when i realized my phone is over 1 year old.
This is the first phone i have used that has lasted a year without any issues or me selling it. I have formatted it only twice, the battery is still durable and no software palava whatsoever. The only issue i have is using my Glo line on it, that’s why i formatted it, still no resolve. Honestly Glo should be #1 in Nigeria, but na dem sabi. sad

Anyways, as a brand evangelist; i publicly endorse products and services that works (like when i endorsed Shortlist Nigeria and people were calling me agent). So i am going to tell you 4 reasons to buy an iTel phone.

1. iTel phones are affordable: In this era of Buharionomics, spending a fortune on a phone is a no-no. I have seen a durable iTel android device as cheap as N11,300. Imagine i bought 2 iNotes for N29,398 as then. grin

2. iTel phone have no software issues: Most people format their android phones at least every 2 months because of one software/application issue or the other. I only had to format my iTel phone because of the Glo sim issue. kiss

3. iTel phones have after sales support: I like i said, i bought 2 iNote Primes then. The guy i bought the other one for smashed his screen and got it fixed at Ikeja for less than N7,000.

4. iTel accessories are available: iTel accessories are readily available. From batteries to customized pouches like this one i got at Ikeja for N1,500.

Now, it’s time to sell my iTel iNote Prime (PM me to make an offer) and get another with a bigger battery like the iTel IT1556 with 5000mAh battery.

1 Like

Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by Esseson1(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2016
Lol Buharionomics and itelMobile are indeed a perfect match, thank you itel for coming to our rescue... #iLoveItelProducts

1 Like

Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by nenergy(m): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2016
Esseson1:
Lol Buharionomics and itelMobile are indeed a perfect match, thank you itel for coming to our rescue... #iLoveItelProducts
Na so grin Which Itel phone do you use?
Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by emperor650(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thanks for this your information, i was perturbed when my Innjoo phone was spoiled, i was about to buy Infinix Hot 3 before a friend introduced Itel 1550......

I love this itel1550 for its amazing specifications, and is affordable, that is what am using now without any fault

Seriously Itel company is hitting the market, this their new itel1556 is what one of my cousins is demanding for birthday gift next month.

I ask him why itel 1556, he said because of it 5000mah battery.

I just pray this itel 1556 shld not be more than 25k

3 Likes

Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by venextro(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
der have low ram
Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by Esseson1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
nenergy:
Na so grin Which Itel phone do you use?
it1502
Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by Esseson1(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
venextro:
der have low ram
big RAM without battery is bullsh*t... itel is basically applying a simple economic principle — produce less of not-to-important components and compensate with more of very important ones in the light of Nigeria's seeming recession.
Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by ESheriff1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Esseson1:
big RAM without battery is bullsh*t... itel is basically applying a simple economic principle — produce less of not-to-important components and compensate with more of very important ones in the light of Nigeria's seeming recession.
I concur totally, you're right... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by itelMobileNG: 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
We are glad to know you have enjoyed our device. Thank you for sharing your experience smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by itelMobileNG: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Esseson1:

You are right.
Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by Aminu212: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
Op not only u. I am also enjoying my itel1453 that I bought since last year.
Although I bought it for N8000(second hand). This phone is the only phone that I have used for more than a year.
#Thank u itel.

2 Likes

Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by emperor650(m): 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nobody seems to answer my question all discussing RAM, all i want is battery and big screen, HOW MUCH IS ITEL 1556??
Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by Marvel1206: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lol.. Marketers and their strategies tho..
See as dem converge dey stage thread.. Anyway your post says you bought it1701 and your picture says otherwise(It1702)
catWalks outta thread*

2 Likes

Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by nenergy(m): 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Marvel1206:

Anyway your post says you bought it1701 and your picture says otherwise(It1702)
...you sir are an idiot! The phone is itel 1701, the pouch is made for Itel 1702, but fits will in my Itel 1702. Anyways, if you need a better phone to help you read/see well, make me an offer grin

2 Likes

Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by nenergy(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Marvel1206:

Anyway your post says you bought it1701 and your picture says otherwise(It1702)
...you sir are an idiot! The phone is itel 1701, the pouch is made for Itel 1702, but fits will in my Itel 1701. Anyways, if you need a better phone to help you read/see well, make me an offer grin

1 Like

Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by Marvel1206: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
nenergy:

...you sir are an idiot! The phone is itel 1701, the pouch is made for Itel 1702, but fits will in my Itel 1701. Anyways, if you need a better phone to help you read/see well, make me an offer grin
thanks for the insult, i appreciate grin

2 Likes

Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by Alphasunday(m): 7:51am On Aug 20, 2016
Waoooo,nice ,I also had one would have been 1yr 8 months but twas stolen 4months ago,I really agree with u,Itel phones are durable, you have the 1701 n 1702 for sale wao cool ,I might be interested boss,u hope dollar no go affect ur price oooo hehehehe
Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by Alphasunday(m): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2016
....... Guy na wa o,him snatch ur wife? Why the insult na,by my understanding there are two different phones on sale,but he talked about 1,thats his choice, oga me na the 1702 I need ooo

1 Like

Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by klinro(m): 9:24am On Aug 20, 2016
Marvel1206:

LOL. We all should learn to show love
Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by ryfoz(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Marvel1206:

OGA NENERGY HOW FAR?
NA DA SEEKER BE THIS O, MY ANDROIDZ DON CRASH, PLS HOW MUCH CAN YOU HELP ME ORDER THE ITEL 1556, SORRY FOR QUOTING WRONG PERSON O, NA JAVA FONE I DEY USE POST THIS, PLS REPLY ME ASAP
Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by Marvel1206: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
ryfoz:

OGA NENERGY HOW FAR?
NA DA SEEKER BE THIS O, MY ANDROIDZ DON CRASH, PLS HOW MUCH CAN YOU HELP ME ORDER THE ITEL 1556, SORRY FOR QUOTING WRONG PERSON O, NA JAVA FONE I DEY USE POST THIS, PLS REPLY ME ASAP

NA ME OF ALL PEOPLE U CUN QUOTE grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by ryfoz(m): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
Marvel1206:

NA ME OF ALL PEOPLE U CUN QUOTE grin grin grin grin grin
Oga No Vex Jhare, Typing On Dis Fone Na Gbege For Me So I Had To Just Find A Way To Post My Qstn/request.

NENERGY I BEG I DEY WAIT U O, PLS CALL MY WHATSAPP LINE OR DROP ME YOUR OWN BIKO
Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by Oscarpraise(m): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
emperor650:
Thanks for this your information, i was perturbed when my Innjoo phone was spoiled, i was about to buy Infinix Hot 3 before a friend introduced Itel 1550......

I love this itel1550 for its amazing specifications, and is affordable, that is what am using now without any fault

Seriously Itel company is hitting the market, this their new itel1556 is what one of my cousins is demanding for birthday gift next month.

I ask him why itel 1556, he said because of it 5000mah battery.

I just pray this itel 1556 shld not be more than 25k
LOL grin, the best birthday gift you can give him is the it1556. It's what am currently using and it's all good. I think the battery size is even larger than the 5000mAh because my own last for days wink
Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by Funkybabee(f): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Oscarpraise:
LOL grin, the best birthday gift you can give him is the it1556. It's what am currently using and it's all good. I think the battery size is even larger than the 5000mAh because my own last for days wink

how much do you bought your own
Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by klinro(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
Funkybabee:

how much do you bought your own

phones are cheaper in lagos. itel 1556 is between 21k -23k
Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by donhils: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
My LG phone will be 3 years old next month; so what's the big deal about your itel being ordinary a year old?
Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by Funkybabee(f): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2016
klinro:

how many ram pls is it browsing well
Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by nenergy(m): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
donhils:
My LG phone will be 3 years old next month; so what's the big deal about your itel being ordinary a year old?
If you're so pained, go open your own thread. Nonsense!
Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by donhils: 12:08am On Sep 29, 2016
nenergy:

If you're so pained, go open your own thread. Nonsense!
Inukwa!
Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by clerkent(m): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2016
itelMobileNG:
We are glad to know you have enjoyed our device. Thank you for sharing your experience smiley smiley
PLZ when is itel516 coming out coz i have bin waiting.and the money is in da bank dnt wana misuse it o.
Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by Funkybabee(f): 1:49am On Oct 02, 2016
klinro:

but what about the browsing speed because it's ram it's so small
Re: My Itel Phone Is Over One Year Old by klinro(m): 9:09am On Oct 05, 2016
Funkybabee:

but what about the browsing speed because it's ram it's so small
Network determine browsing speed though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Midnight Browsing / Samsung Galaxy A20 May Be The Budget Device You've Been Waiting For / All New Apple Iphone 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.