Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Samsung Galaxy A20 May Be The Budget Device You've Been Waiting For - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A20 May Be The Budget Device You've Been Waiting For (3039 Views)

I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc / Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner / You've Been Charging Your Phone Wrong, See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy A20 May Be The Budget Device You've Been Waiting For by Henryneo(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p4idEMYqdw

Hey Guys here's my review on the Samsung Galaxy A20.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 May Be The Budget Device You've Been Waiting For by zone51: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2019
Redmi Note 7 Pro over this cool
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 May Be The Budget Device You've Been Waiting For by Henryneo(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2019
Well they both have their pros and con. you should watch till the end to see what i Recommend.
zone51:
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 May Be The Budget Device You've Been Waiting For by Raydos: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2019
Please how much is Samsung A20?
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 May Be The Budget Device You've Been Waiting For by DarkJeddi(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2019
zone51:
When comparing devices,they should be as near as possible price wise,

The Note 7 Pro sells for around 90K and you're comparing it to a 54K phone..

I can as well say I take the Galaxy S10 over the Note 7 Pro any day.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 May Be The Budget Device You've Been Waiting For by seanwilliam(m): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
i dont think i can use any phone apart from samsung and iphone. i might consider google pixel or nokia though

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 May Be The Budget Device You've Been Waiting For by DarkJeddi(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
seanwilliam:
i dont think i can use any phone apart from samsung and iphone. i might consider google pixel or nokia though
Am not surprised,coming from someone who thinks Nokia Android devices are better than Huawei.. grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 May Be The Budget Device You've Been Waiting For by gogeekish(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
seanwilliam:
I was like you (apart from iPhone cos I never liked it). Until I realised that getting more of what a phone offers is much more important to being loyal to brand name.

I will say this any day any time.

MIUI is the reason why I will constantly choose Xiaomi devices over these phones you mentioned. Miui is my thing.
Re: Samsung Galaxy A20 May Be The Budget Device You've Been Waiting For by flexerking(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
gogeekish:
I was like you (apart from iPhone cos I never liked it). Until I realised that getting more of what a phone offers is much more important to being loyal to brand name.

I will say this any day any time.

MIUI is the reason why I will constantly choose Xiaomi devices over these phones you mentioned. Miui is my thing.
well said

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Guide To Maximize Tecno P3's Resources / LG G3 Billboard In Saudi Arabia Sets A Guinness World Record / My Best Feature On The Tecno L8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.