Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

He Tested HIV Positive And Needs Help On Where To Get Drug. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Tested HIV Positive And Needs Help On Where To Get Drug. (1038 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl In Owerri Is HIV Positive After She Was Sexually Abused (Photos / Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA / How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Tested HIV Positive And Needs Help On Where To Get Drug. by vareal(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
Please anyone with useful infomation should help. I hav a friend who called in few weeks ago nd has been botherin me. He told me he tested positive to HIV and needs help on where to get drugs. Pls help. Please moderators help me to front page. So he can get help
Re: He Tested HIV Positive And Needs Help On Where To Get Drug. by adeleke5157: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
vareal:
Please anyone with useful infomation should help. I hav a friend who called in few weeks ago nd has been botherin me. He told me he tested positive to HIV and needs help on where to get drugs. Pls help
Re: He Tested HIV Positive And Needs Help On Where To Get Drug. by sheedy407(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
When you tell us its you,we would assist you
Re: He Tested HIV Positive And Needs Help On Where To Get Drug. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
You still dey lie in this buhari period
Re: He Tested HIV Positive And Needs Help On Where To Get Drug. by uboma(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
sheedy407:

This is completely unnecessary.

Advise him accordingly if you can but don't point fingers at the Op or request to know the person involved.
It is none of your business.

1 Like

Re: He Tested HIV Positive And Needs Help On Where To Get Drug. by uboma(m): 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
vareal:
Please anyone with useful infomation should help. I hav a friend who called in few weeks ago nd has been botherin me. He told me he tested positive to HIV and needs help on where to get drugs. Pls help. Please moderators help me to front page. So he can get help

Indicate the state where your friend is residing so that well meaning Nigerians can advise you accordingly.

Good health to your friend.
Re: He Tested HIV Positive And Needs Help On Where To Get Drug. by MrObserver: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
tell him to go to a general hospital arround gbagada gen attend to people on Wednesdays

its not the end of life
Re: He Tested HIV Positive And Needs Help On Where To Get Drug. by Princeakin4u: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
[b]There are products to keep the virus and stop them from multiplying, products to boost once immune system, Virux For Viral Infections

Formulated to help optimize the immune system.*
Helps to reduce the recurrence of cold sores.*
Provides support to battle most viruses.*
Celebrated wellness herbs and botanical compounds.
GMO free and allergen free.

Are you concerned that your immune system isn't working at its optimal level? Your body is perpetually fighting outside elements to maintain peak wellness, so why not give it some natural nutritional support? Bell Virux is designed to help as it consists of time-honoured herbs and natural compounds that encourage a healthy, balanced immune system response.*

In this technology-obsessed modern world, it's easy to forget that a wide array of wellness support has always been with us in the form of nature's many gifts. Various plants and foods, ranging everywhere from the forest to the ocean, provide endless ways to encourage our health. When it comes to supporting immune performance, Heal all extract, Red marine algae, and L-Lysine are a few of the ingredients featured in Virux.* other products Liquid Multi-Vitamin

Vitamins
Colloidal minerals
Amino acids
Plant enzymes
Herbs

Contains vitamins and minerals needed to support a healthy body. Liquid multi-vitamin and mineral absorption rate is 85%. Much better than tablets where the average absroption rate by the human body is only 10-20%. From the Physician’s Desk Reference.

Other products because of limited space[/b]
To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

vareal:

Re: He Tested HIV Positive And Needs Help On Where To Get Drug. by Princeakin4u: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
There are products to keep the virus and stop them from multiplying, products to boost once immune system, Virux For Viral Infections

Formulated to help optimize the immune system.*
Helps to reduce the recurrence of cold sores.*
Provides support to battle most viruses.*
Celebrated wellness herbs and botanical compounds.
GMO free and allergen free.

Are you concerned that your immune system isn't working at its optimal level? Your body is perpetually fighting outside elements to maintain peak wellness, so why not give it some natural nutritional support? Bell Virux is designed to help as it consists of time-honoured herbs and natural compounds that encourage a healthy, balanced immune system response.*

In this technology-obsessed modern world, it's easy to forget that a wide array of wellness support has always been with us in the form of nature's many gifts. Various plants and foods, ranging everywhere from the forest to the ocean, provide endless ways to encourage our health. When it comes to supporting immune performance, Heal all extract, Red marine algae, and L-Lysine are a few of the ingredients featured in Virux.* other products Liquid Multi-Vitamin

Vitamins
Colloidal minerals
Amino acids
Plant enzymes
Herbs

Contains vitamins and minerals needed to support a healthy body. Liquid multi-vitamin and mineral absorption rate is 85%. Much better than tablets where the average absroption rate by the human body is only 10-20%. From the Physician’s Desk Reference.

Other products because of limited space To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

vareal:

Re: He Tested HIV Positive And Needs Help On Where To Get Drug. by ANAKONDA: 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
sheedy407:

Wickedness at its peak. Never gloat over someone's travails. No one knows tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: He Tested HIV Positive And Needs Help On Where To Get Drug. by Joygalore(f): 1:41am On Aug 17, 2016
What difference does it make
sheedy407:
Re: He Tested HIV Positive And Needs Help On Where To Get Drug. by babyt66: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2016
We have antivirus drugs that will not make him have crisis.
Call 08032493281
Re: He Tested HIV Positive And Needs Help On Where To Get Drug. by mgrdistributor: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2016
Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend a good PRIVATE hospital that gives good Anti-retroviral treatment/drugs for HIV Positive patients.

I am aware of the Government/General hospitals that do give but I am not impressed with the overall service/attitude of the staffs and not to mention the long hours spent waiting.

I need first hand information very urgently.

Thanks in advance.
Re: He Tested HIV Positive And Needs Help On Where To Get Drug. by TheArchangel(f): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
mgrdistributor:
Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend a good PRIVATE hospital that gives good Anti-retroviral treatment/drugs for HIV Positive patients.

I am aware of the Government/General hospitals that do give but I am not impressed with the overall service/attitude of the staffs and not to mention the long hours spent waiting.

I need first hand information very urgently.

Thanks in advance.
Where are you residing? I can vouch for government hospital's ART and even mission hospitals, can't say same for privates cos they go for the trainings and update courses.
Re: He Tested HIV Positive And Needs Help On Where To Get Drug. by mgrdistributor: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
TheArchangel:
Where are you residing? I can vouch for government hospital's ART and even mission hospitals, can't say same for privates cos they go for the trainings and update courses.

I'm in Lagos. I heard Lasuth is really good but they attend to new patients only Wednesday's and Fridays. So now I have to wait till Friday (This is one of the type of issues that make me shy away from Gov. hospitals).

I have no choice but to wait still. Any more suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Her Virgina Smells Like Fish. Please How Do I Tell Her / Body Cleansing Buchu Power Detox Drink / Garden Eggs Is A Dietary Fibre, These Are Nutritional Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.