Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Her Virgina Smells Like Fish. Please How Do I Tell Her - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Her Virgina Smells Like Fish. Please How Do I Tell Her (1038 Views)

5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? / Is There Any Negative Health Effect Of Sucking & Licking Your Lady's Virgina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Virgina Smells Like Fish. Please How Do I Tell Her by kbams241: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
A Nairalander just enlightened me with his recent post. I thought the fishy odor was normal, not until now.pls advise me on her to tell her
Smelly Discharge
It’s unlikely for your vagina to smell like a bed of roses, but if you notice a recurrent strong odor, one that even transfers to your undergarments, it might be a sign of an infection.

An excess of harmful bacteria causes bacterial vaginosis. A foul-smelling vaginal discharge is often the first and most common symptom of this infection.

A “fishy odor” is one of the major symptoms of bacterial vaginosis, according to a 2011 study published in the International Journal of Women’s Health.
This discharge may especially occur after intercourse.

Pregnant women who contract bacterial vaginosis run a risk of delivering their baby prematurely, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

It also increases the risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), including HIV, and may sometimes lead to pelvic inflammatory disease.

Therefore, seek medical attention right away if you notice a vaginal odor.
Re: Her Virgina Smells Like Fish. Please How Do I Tell Her by jamalnation(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Just show her this post
Re: Her Virgina Smells Like Fish. Please How Do I Tell Her by smellingmenses: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
That's an infection.
Re: Her Virgina Smells Like Fish. Please How Do I Tell Her by kbams241: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
jamalnation:
Just show her this post
I doubt if she knows her virgina smells. Is dis gona maaake her understand
Re: Her Virgina Smells Like Fish. Please How Do I Tell Her by josab122: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
Enjoy while it last

(1) (Reply)

First Aid Kit / Body Cleansing Buchu Power Detox Drink / Facebook User Died A Day After Posting This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.