Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo (26918 Views)

Ondo Poll: APC Leaders Divided Over Tinubu’s Role / Crisis In Ondo Apc As Members “impeach” Chairman Over “tinubu’s Endorsement / Isaac Kekemeke And Cladius Daramola Fight In Public - Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
eliment:
House of commotion, tinunbu should know better that ondo people are no pushover. He cannot impose on them

We keep telling him Ondo and Ekiti are no push overs he refuses words of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by Yalakalibari007: 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nigerian party system is built around the individual nat the people like the developed countries.

This people must scum to him directly or indirectly its a reality in naija.
Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
GAME OF THRONES........Nigerian verxion!
Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by veacea: 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
We are getting there
Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by 3030NN(m): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=eliment post=48539488]House of commotion, tinunbu should know better that ondo people are no pushover. He cannot impose on them[/quwaote]. Wait,watch and see,Tinubu is too powerful to be pushed by flukes against his ready-made choices
Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by elSolo: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Saraki left Kwara and put his boy there
Same as Akpabio, Oshiomole
Mimiko go select hin boy
Jagaban d owner of d party for south-west wants his biy there and y'all r making noise? Thats politics
Evn Obj put Yar'adua dr
So let's hear word

1 Like

Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by ykolajide: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
This why nigeria are nt progressing as a country, must Tinubu be present in every APC Adventure? Let shun every act of political God fatherism in order to enjoy the real dividend of democracy not leftover from political God father I leave the matter to Ondo people to decide....all the best
Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by unitysheart(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
gbemmy2k10:
na dem sabi o jare. like dey av the masses in mind. make dem park well

in other news
Nepa no gree take my light since Sunday noon?Over 48hrs of light. E be
like say d light get fault, I'm going 2 Nepa office 2 complain.

Same here o
Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
apc and candidate imposing are like 5 & 6,ask oshiomole how obaseki won the primaries
Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by funshint(m): 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
The only person I know capable of winning Ondo state for APC is Olusegun Oke...Boroffice will be a tough sell. Akeredolu is not even close to it. It's time 4 some pple to really sit down and use their brain!
Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by ideology(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
stronggman:
Tinubu and imposition be like prick and pussy,one cannot do without the other.his end is very near.

This continues to be his greatest political errors, if it works in Lagos doesn't mean it will work everywhere else, that he succeeded in Kogi, doesn't mean he will succeed in Akwa Ibom.

One reason, oBj will always remain the don

Tinubu has a lot to learn from Obasanjo
as it stands now, all the chaos in APC now can be traced to Tinubu.

2019 Is not far, he will destroy the same party he built with his ego
Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by holaralph(m): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
gbemmy2k10:
na dem sabi o jare. like dey av the masses in mind. make dem park well

in other news
Nepa no gree take my light since Sunday noon?Over 48hrs of light. E be
like say d light get fault, I'm going 2 Nepa office 2 complain.

BROS WHICH AREA IS THAT OOOO.......... MAY BE I CAN COME PACK SMALL LIGHT OOO LOLZZZZ
Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by ideology(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=3030NN post=48539949][/quote]for the record, not everyone is tinubu worshipper, his strength lies in Lagos and his home town Osun. Even Ogun, tinubu no get mouth
Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by wandevincent(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
omolayomi06:
take it or leave it APC will not rule over my state by Gos grace.
amen
Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
Contrary to what obtains in Lagos and its satellite states i.e Ogun, Osun et al, in Ondo & Ekiti, Tinubu's endorsement of any APC candidate is the kiss of death.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by muyiwadavid(m): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
Taryur3:
The only reason for my hates to Ondo Apc is because of this jagaban or taliban called Bola Tinubu...Ondo is not d same as lagos...we don't need God fartherism in Ondo politics
Is ondo better to Lagos when compare dem
Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by muyiwadavid(m): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
Taryur3:
The only reason for my hates to Ondo Apc is because of this jagaban or taliban called Bola Tinubu...Ondo is not d same as lagos...we don't need God fartherism in Ondo politics
Is Ondo better to Lagos when compare dem
Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by ajawara(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
sodayve:

And how is Dat yua bizness...flat headed ugu chewing biafran
Do you know that you make fool of yourself as you use abusive words to buttress your point
Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by Taryur3(m): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=muyiwadavid post=48543825]Is Ondo better to Lagos when compare dem [/quote
And hu is arguing with you here...abi u wan just talk
Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by globatop: 12:50am On Aug 17, 2016
Democracy: people's choice at times not the best choice, in the biblical days, people preferred banabas to Jesus Christ.
Most times Bola Tinubu's choice always perform. My observations though.
Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by lexyclasy: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2016
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/ondo-apc-chairman-suspended-secretariat-sealed-crisis-endorsement-deepens/

Meanwhile, Kekemeke in his response to an alleged endorsement of a particular aspirant by Asiwaju Tinubu said " "Let them face the real issue,let endorsement contend with endorsement,let money contend with money, let influence contend with influence, let mobilization contend with mobilization, and let us go to the field and elect whoever wins"

Can you imagine the statement coming out of the party leadership......oh my country where are we heading to.....let us forget democracy and use Monarchical system of government so that we can endorse and endorse at will.....rather than the sham call democracy.................people like this give Donald Trump the impetus to ooze rubbish against Nigeria
Re: Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo by alesanderu(m): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
richidinho:
Ghenghen!!

Anything that will destroy this devilish party in ondo is a welcome development

you are from where ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Capture Escaped Kidnapper Linked To Senator Dino Melaye (Photo) / How Jonathan’s Aides Embezzle $6m Yearly From NPA – Okonjo-iweala / Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.