Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Dammit, Chachangi Airlines, Dammitt! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dammit, Chachangi Airlines, Dammitt! (3627 Views)

Dollar Scarcity: Foreign Airlines Raise Fares By 100% / Aviation School Called Out For Selling Fake Diplomas - Dammit! / Confession Of A Nigerian Pilot -“White People Should Manage Airlines In Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dammit, Chachangi Airlines, Dammitt! by firewire: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2006
chachangi did it again!

a friend coming to phc via owerri from abuja on saturday afternoon, had a familiar story to tell.

the flight was delayed for about 2+ hours, and eventually when the finally boarded, the plane still sat on the tarmac for another 1+ hour before the crew made any attempt to try to start the thing.

the good part was that after several tries, the plane refused to take off. [ i guess the kick starter was faulty, or maybe carburrettor grin ].

to cut the long story short, [perhaps longer than a.m. express], my friend and all the other passengers disembarked from the aero-molue grin, and collected their money from chachangi conductors, who were kind enough to actually solicit for passengers' patience & understanding while the technical crew was 'troubleshooting' shocked, the plane; that was what someone actually said.

all hail chachangi- 'now you're really flying'.
Re: Dammit, Chachangi Airlines, Dammitt! by Meristem: 12:29am On Oct 11, 2011
the good part was that after several tries, the plane refused to take off. [ i guess the kick starter was faulty, or maybe carburrettor ].

to cut the long story short, [perhaps longer than a.m. express], my friend and all the other passengers disembarked from the aero-molue , and collected their money from chachangi conductors, who were kind enough to actually solicit for passengers' patience & understanding while the technical crew was 'troubleshooting' , the plane; that was what someone actually said.
how did the molue refuse to tkae off. u taxied the runway in vain or what,
are u sure the conductors did not overload the unhappy bird grin grin grin grin
Re: Dammit, Chachangi Airlines, Dammitt! by dustydee: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2011
They leased a jordan air aircraft.

(1) (Reply)

how to study in France/Germany / The Semi- Nude People, Discovered By Youth Corpers / Going On Tourism To Idanre Hills In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.