Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Traveling To Maldives, How Do I Go About? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Maldives, How Do I Go About? (3551 Views)

I Will Like To Meet Nigerian Live Maldives / Should I Go To America Or Forget About It? / My Experience Traveling To Ghana By Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Maldives, How Do I Go About? by BedLam: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
So I am planning to take a vacation in the Maldives, how do I go about it? I read no Visa is needed. somebody help.
Re: Traveling To Maldives, How Do I Go About? by 400billionman: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Don't go alone. Take a guide..
Re: Traveling To Maldives, How Do I Go About? by Moana(f): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
BedLam:
So I am planning to take a vacation in the Maldives, how do I go about it? I read no Visa is needed. somebody help.
u go via Libya international airport
Re: Traveling To Maldives, How Do I Go About? by fajigirl(f): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
BedLam:

you don't need visa so what else exactly do you want to know?
Re: Traveling To Maldives, How Do I Go About? by BedLam: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
fajigirl:

you don't need visa so what else exactly do you want to know?
Do I just go book flight then head to the airport and go?
Re: Traveling To Maldives, How Do I Go About? by fajigirl(f): 5:05am On Jul 06, 2015
BedLam:
Do I just go book flight then head to the airport and go?

Yep! except the countries you pass through require transit visa (I doubt it). Any other guidance from me you need beyond this won't be for free grin
Re: Traveling To Maldives, How Do I Go About? by BedLam: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2015
fajigirl:

Yep! except the countries you pass through require transit visa (I doubt it). Any other guidance from me you need beyond this won't be for free grin
Lol. Okay . never tried this before . I no want when them go hold me for airport after I don book flight .
Re: Traveling To Maldives, How Do I Go About? by Potentiala1: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hello guyz
Pls I need contact of those that live presently in Maldives, my employment approval is ready, I need people that stay in Maldives to inform me on how they manage life there and to authenticate employment approval. Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Cuba,please Help! / Ireland Visa Application / Ghana Or Sierra Leone Which Is Good To Stay To Hussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.