Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding (48113 Views)

Lawrence Iyere Gives Neya Uzor Kalu Range Rover On Their Wedding Day / Neya Uzor Kalu's Wedding To Iyere Canceled / Seyi Tinubu's Wedding At Lake Como, Italy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2016
Tolexander:
she is not pretty jare!

her mouth can swallow the spoon used in serving stew in burial ceremony, too wide!
o boy u get bad mouth oooo. Choi
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by Bants(m): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2016
No more News
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by HRich(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2016
That is for Learners.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by Nectarbaba(m): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2016
Money good oo. If this gal were to be an average gal she for no fine at all
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by asahnwaKC: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2016
Money talks...
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2016
The Afonjas as usual will not be happy with this
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by rita25(f): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2016
that her weavon is worth 350k...........................nice kiss
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by mjswthrt(f): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2016
She's beauriful
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by victorazy(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2016
Pamelayoung:
What shld we do with it?
Buru ya rie, obu nri-oma.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by Pamelayoung: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2016
victorazy:

Buru ya rie, obu nri-oma.

Ego kam na cho

1 Like

Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2016
Okey... that's nice
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by jojosweet(f): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2016
She is fine but not very fine
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2016
I love the colour of that hair. My braids are that colour.

1 Like

Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by Deejay777(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2016
dickrider:
This pretty girl will be a good Nigerian while poor and frustrated IPOB yoots keeps shouting biafra as if money will grow on trees in biafra sad
Dnt mind dem,stupidity is affecting dem.I av neva see Nnamdi kanu's(ring leader) family protesting b4.
Enjoy ur life jare sweet girl
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by menxer: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2016
I came to check on the tribal bigots, are they here?
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2016
with money any lady can transform, so? what are we supposed to do with the picture?
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by hucienda: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2016
dokyOloye:
by 4:54am,U were still awake,having Biafra induced nightmares.
Ndo ooo,inugo.

cheesy
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by kayalla(f): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2016
all na makeuping joor.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by Keenlooka(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2016
You snap passport say na look undecided
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by brain247(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2016
she is enjoying the money stolen by her greedy father and grandmother,I am an Abian,and it pains me to see that my state is one of the most under developed states in Nigerian,despite the fact that Abia State has so many resources to competes with lagos state,but this girl's father and mother sucked the state,turned it into there family inheritance,then handed it over to another short thief (Theodore Orji)

2 Likes

Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by importexpert(m): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2016
not bad. she should try harder tongue
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by SafeAlhaji(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2016
emmalezy:
Neya is the daughter of billionaire businessman and former governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu. This was her look to Seyi Tinubu and Layal's destination wedding in Lake Como, Italy.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/08/photos-meet-billionaire-uzor-kalus.html

So we should not eat again abi
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by fernandoc(m): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2016
She fine for my eyes. But her mouth wide shaa. Nobody is perfect
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by stubbornman(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2016
As I never chop since morning who ask me...ah no wan vex oh angry angry angry angry
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by sisisioge: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2016
Oh my, I totally love her hair! Groovy!
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by Bigcake: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2016
Obviously money cant buy beauty.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by Godwin616: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2016
brain247:
she is enjoying the money stolen by her greedy father and grandmother,I am an Abian,and it pains me to see that my state is one of the most under developed states in Nigerian,despite the fact that Abia State has so many resources to competes with lagos state,but this girl's father and mother sucked the state,turned it into there family inheritance,then handed it over to another short thief (Theodore Orji)
That's the problem we are all facing with these leaders and its widespread. It cuts acrosses all geopolital regions, east,west,ss and north. Our common problem is corruption but unfortunately some people here on nairalans see it as ethnic thing.they spend all their time bashing and attacking each others tribe. Is a pity we still have a long way to go.
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by Sirheny007(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2016
dickrider:
This pretty girl will be a good Nigerian while poor and frustrated IPOB yoots keeps shouting biafra as if money will grow on trees in biafra sad

probably this sentence was typed with the most helpless hands from the directive of a very brainwashed brain of a disgusting human emanating from the the west of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by kdone: 11:43am On Aug 17, 2016
nice photo
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by karryn(f): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2016
Tolexander:
she is not pretty jare!

her mouth can swallow the spoon used in serving stew in burial ceremony, too wide!
chisos krist, u can kill somebori o
Re: Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Now that's my specie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Commissioner For Happiness Is Really Making People Happy In Imo(pics) / Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat / APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.