Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Dj Cuppy And Sister Looking So Cute In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy And Sister Looking So Cute In New Photos (1250 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika In Senegal (Photo) / Mr IBU Looking So Unbelievably Handsome In New Photos With Colleagues / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy And Sister Looking So Cute In New Photos by Blackberrybabes: 7:32am On Aug 17, 2016
When your father is a Billionaire and you are a lady. The bulk of what you have on your mind is to look good, take photos, go to the beach and have fun. Daughters of the famous Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola are no exceptions.

They love taking photos and love slaying. Well the only issues they might have is maybe heartbreak and how to meet other famous people.

These ones do not even know the price of gas not to talk of kerosene. Abeg, make una dey enjoy una self ooo. Our own time too is coming.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/dj-cuppy-and-sister-looking-so-cute-in.html

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy And Sister Looking So Cute In New Photos by PMBfirstson(m): 7:43am On Aug 17, 2016
Is that there real face?
Re: Dj Cuppy And Sister Looking So Cute In New Photos by Pouyan: 7:45am On Aug 17, 2016
She left Modelling for Dj-ing?
Re: Dj Cuppy And Sister Looking So Cute In New Photos by veekid(m): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Dj Cuppy And Sister Looking So Cute In New Photos by lilmax(m): 7:59am On Aug 17, 2016
my ex, still begging me though
Re: Dj Cuppy And Sister Looking So Cute In New Photos by Benjom(m): 8:01am On Aug 17, 2016
PMBfirstson:
Is that there real face?
That's the magic of "Atike" (Powder)... magic one at that.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy And Sister Looking So Cute In New Photos by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:02am On Aug 17, 2016
They cute...Next please
Re: Dj Cuppy And Sister Looking So Cute In New Photos by Lilprincey(m): 8:02am On Aug 17, 2016
They look beautiful. Money is a must in dis life...
Re: Dj Cuppy And Sister Looking So Cute In New Photos by cruzita(f): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2016
lilmax:
my ex, still begging me though
which of them be your ex and which one be your Y
Re: Dj Cuppy And Sister Looking So Cute In New Photos by yellowbeauty(f): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2016
money good ooo. see as their face fresh
Re: Dj Cuppy And Sister Looking So Cute In New Photos by ShakurM(m): 9:47am On Aug 17, 2016
DJ Cuppy's age = 23

My age = shocked, Kai , time don dey go o. Pls how can I blow in the next 2yrs before I become Uncle for this girl ?

(1) (Reply)

..5star Boss Emoney Acquires $90k (40million Naira) 2017 Lexus LX570 / Photos From Dr Sid's Wife Simi Esiri 30th Birthday Party / Curvy Actress Dayo Amusa Stuns In New Spa Shoot [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.