Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago (40787 Views)

Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos / Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by 1kinggy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Touchnot01:
Is Baba wale Oke the one in blue suit or white? I cant seem to recognize him.

Blue suit, with his ever beautiful smile.
Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by 1kinggy(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Freedom4us:
[size=14pt]Which God I beg una.

Both Oyedepo & Adeboye are known to be Freemasons[/size]

Bring your evidences here otherwise kapish.
Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
Wow! How time flies!! The man stretching out his hand is Pst Ajaero. Wonder where he is now.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by Freedom4us: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by Fizzie87(f): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
God given me the grace to serve you like this men of God...
Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by Fizzie87(f): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
God give me the grace to serve you like this men of God...
Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by corpROYAL(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
Serving God pays, they love God from their youthful age. Indeed they are men of God and God sent to liberate the oppress
Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by seankay(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
So these men dor dey pray for naija for over 29 years but things keep getting worse. But why? undecided
Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by piagetskinner(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
that was when Christianity made a lot of sense..men of faith . Generals of God....I wish the old time religion can be be brought back
Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by Niyinficient(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
neweraomo:
The business men in suit, money is good. Pastors and titte business

You and foolishness

Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
oluwasegun400:
The Men of God with some of their colleagues at a church programme 29 years ago.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/17/photo-of-pastor-adeboye-bishop-oyedepo-and-bishop-wale-oke-29-years-ago/

please these are not men of God! I don't know about Wale Oke, I don't know who he is, but Oyedepo and Adeboye and that fellow from MFM are not men of God!!! Men of God do not go around in private jets amd other acts of brazen materialism while their congregation suffer in poverty!! Jesus never took advabntage of his followers! Those 3 are the biggest CON MEN in Nigeria!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by Baddo101(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Oba22:

Baba Wale In blue suit
I think he shud be d one on blue COAT with WHITE trousers.

Meanwhile that short one seem to be like T.B Josh..
Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by olarwarleh(m): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
ur fada
Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by MakeWeTalk: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
vodutive:

please these are not men of God! I don't know about Wale Oke, I don't know who he is, but Oyedepo and Adeboye and that fellow from MFM are not men of God!!! Men of God do not go around in private jets amd other acts of brazen materialism while their congregation suffer in poverty!! Jesus never took advabntage of his followers! Those 3 are the biggest CON MEN in Nigeria!!!!

Freedom4us:
[size=14pt]Which God I beg una.
Both Oyedepo & Adeboye are known to be Freemasons[/size]

I am surprised people uptil now cannot tell that Oyedepo and Adeboye are not of God.
As Freedom4us pointed out, Oyedepo & Adeboye are known to be Freemasons.

Who is the MFM guy by the way.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
FearGodAndLive:
Tithe money sweet o... see transformation... smiley
Business men chopping money in a corrupt country.
Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by bezimo(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
This are men of God with proven and traceable roots.
Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by Dante2008(m): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
allanphash7:
Business tycoons
GBAM BUSINESS MEN abeg huzzle na huzzle, any which way na survival we dey.......
Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by Dante2008(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fizzie87:
God give me the grace to serve you like this men of God...
I SORRY FOR YOU........

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by neweraomo: 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
Niyinficient:

You and foolishness
cheesy

Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by uniquebright: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Great men of God of our time. wen God lift u up ur enemies can't see ur back
Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by 1kinggy(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by Jexbabs: 1:50am On Aug 18, 2016
FearGodAndLive:
Tithe money sweet o... see transformation... smiley

you're talking to a man of God o

Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by gidjah(m): 8:25am On Aug 18, 2016
YES O, WALE OKE ON BLUE SUIT.
Touchnot01:
Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by Gpromise1(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2016
Touchnot01:
blue suit and white trouser

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by Gpromise1(m): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2016
toprealman:
He is the one backing the camera.

Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by platinumphotos: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2016
Touchnot01:

Yes! He's the one in blue suit and the program was sword of the spirit ministries Holy Ghost Convention in Ibadan.
Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by platinumphotos: 9:53am On Aug 18, 2016
oluwasegun400:
The Men of God with some of their colleagues at a church programme 29 years ago.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/17/photo-of-pastor-adeboye-bishop-oyedepo-and-bishop-wale-oke-29-years-ago/

The program is the Holy Ghost Convention of Sword of the Spirit Ministries in Ibadan organized by bishop Francis Wale Oke.

thank me later
Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by abbeyfel: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2016
ANBAKO:
Another picture, IMO, that clearly shows that Religion is a scam.
Wrong! Religion is not a scam. it's a way of life. those that love religion enjoys it and are willing to sacrifice their material things to their stars(pastors) just like fans of artist are also willing to make their stars(artists) rich by patronizing them....
Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
oluwasegun400:

YORUBA MEN AND FRAUD.... YEARS BACK WHEN THEY STARTED THE BUSINESS.... PAY UR TITHE.... PAY UR TITHE
#ChristianityIsFraud
Re: Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago by Imoleayomi001(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Indeed greatness cannot be separated from our network and the great minds we spend our time with, all these men have impacted their worlds in their generation and now.. where are the great leaders of the next generation? what are they doing with their time now? where are you sirs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RCCG In Alapere, Lagos On Fire (Photo) / Prophet Jacob Mackenzie's Shoes & Feet Worshipped By Church Members / Prophetess Wields Gun While Praying In Tongues In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.