Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

How Could You Have Done It Better? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Could You Have Done It Better? (435 Views)

Check Out Photos Of A Cute Yoruba Kid Rocking It Better In Her Fulani Outfit / Mrs. Osinbajo Vs Mrs. Obama(who Does It Better?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Could You Have Done It Better? by lawani: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
AKIN LAWANSON·WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2016
When criticizing people, you need to state clearly what they should have done differently. I say Buhari should not have cancelled the already paid for Lagos metro, he should not have executed drug mules with a retroactive law, he should not have lied that he has 150 cattle heads when he has 30,000, he should not have posed as a poor man when he is a dollar billionaire, he should not have instigated his supporters to slaughter 1000 NYSC members and INEC adhoc staff, he should not have ordered the slaughter of 1000 shiites for blocking the road and the indiscriminate shooting of Biafran protesters. He should not have done all that and etc. He should have behaved normally to preserve human lives and support Lagos development. I said late Chief Awolowo ruined the chances of the Yoruba by not submitting himself under the authourity of late Chief Akintola. Upon Akintola becoming the Premier on Awo's invitation, Awo should have addressed him with sir thenceforth. Late Akintola also should not have joined with people to rig elections and etc.

So when you criticize people, you must also come up with what they should have done better. Some commentators do not engage their God given reason at all. They just run their mouths. But why? They say I am being used as a pawn, Barbara is enjoying while I am suffering and bla bla bla.

NOW LISTEN

I had a plan for myself is why I never attended any job interview, I went straight into business, if you are in business and you reach a level, you are obliged, it will be incumbent on you to join politics or nation building in whatever capacity. So I was on my way there. Then in Ile Ife, my parents came for a court case I had, my lawyer was an old man from Modakeke now late, another over 80 year old lawyer from Ife was appearing for me. My parents complained in their usual manner to the Modakeke lawyer saying I have refused to use my degree, the man replied 'Let him be, support him, through this thing he is doing, there is nothing he can not become, all he needs is support'.

So I had my own plan which was going on fine but when my parents handed me over to Adeboye and that one discovered me again on facebook by himself and resolved to stop me, as an onlooking placeholder for God that the CIA is, tell me how you could have saved me better than the CIA did! Please use your reason! What method would you have used?

You say I am suffering? Well, I am not, I am not lacking anything, I do not even cook, I eat whatever I want in a good restaurant. I use public transport, some dollar billionaires, even Barbara uses public transport (but I do not support that). If I am paid 200,000 naira a month, I might not be able to afford the rent of the duplex I stay in and so on and so forth. People abuse me, insult me, for instance, my landlord's wife once told me 'you need to work hard to make it, do not just sit idle as you are doing’. My landlord's staff come to my facebook page to insult me and I insult them back and etc'. You insult me and I insult you. You are the loser, If I put in a word for you, your life can become better but if you choose to insult me, then that is your prerogative.

I am better off than a dollar billionaire. The CIA's plan for me is by far better than my plan for myself. Whatever inconvenience I am experiencing now is just like how a man on the warfront is inconvenient. You do not go to war to enjoy.

So quit saying there is something the CIA did wrong. Those people use their heads unlike you people. You say Barbara is enjoying, so for a full woman to have no intimacy at all is enjoyment to you? Please engage your reason people.

Again, I am by far better off than a dollar billionaire. I could get you a better job or get better opportunities for you if you start using your head today. It is never too late. You address me with sir. Not plainly. That would be disrespectful.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With This Address / Other Meanings Include Gambling And Events / Check Us Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.