Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Amazing Coca-cola Illustration And Idea - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Amazing Coca-cola Illustration And Idea (658 Views)

I Have This Amazing Business Idea, But Scared To Quit My Job! / Coca-Cola Accused Of Abandoning Staff Who Was Amputated After Injury (Photos) / Can I Share My Idea With My Employer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Coca-cola Illustration And Idea by J3concept(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
@cocacola as a brand, over the years has shown how concerned they are with their consumers. They have also shown how DOMINANT they are in their Industry.
Likewise the Eagle, proven to be DOMINANT in the Sky since creation.
What then will make an Eagle not attracted to a Bottle of Coke

#GoforCoke

Concept by Eyisi Justin & Okoro Vitalis of @strictlyj3concept.

Re: Amazing Coca-cola Illustration And Idea by RobinRay(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
awesome concept, like seriously you deserve indomie with 2 eggs

but,

the font used for "attraction......." could be a little more "professional"

anyways amazing work

1 Like

Re: Amazing Coca-cola Illustration And Idea by J3concept(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lol thanks I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Many People Will Fail This Questions,get It Correct Get 200 Worth Of Airtime / Federal Civil Service Commission Mixup / Why Most Certifications Aren’t Worth It (even Those Awarded By Popular Training)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.