Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Religion Must Be Banned! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Must Be Banned! (4518 Views)

This Bible Passage Proves That Islam Is A Destructive Religion (must Read) / Spiritualism Supersedes Religion. {must Read} / Why The "Fundamentalist" Approach To Religion Must Be Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
lawani:
I am calling for all groups to be banned who say God will punish people for unbelief. You will continue reincarnating until you become Apeere in Yoruba theology or nirvana in Buddhism. That is the reality.

If you're sure of the bolded, why then saying what could escalate to more violence?

Don't you know that by trying to impose a ban on people's religion, you could cause more harm than good?

Well let me tell you what will happen, many will stand up for whatever they believe and the violence will be much more than what you're trying to end. Most religionists aren't teaching what Jesus said which is (turning the left cheek after a slap on the right) of course each will lay down his life for whatever he/she believes.

But if you're sure that all of them are travelers to your so called NIRVANA, then you'll just ignore whatever they're saying as long as they're not stopping you from going about your own business!

Sorry lawani, your NIRVANA is just a deceit. The truth is that 'everyone of us living on this planet want a Paradise and there is no Paradise except what God promised about our earth.

This is the place God made for us as our permanent home, that's why you're yearning for the peace and security on earth instead of relying on the idea of a NIRVANA that you're not seeing! wink
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
Maximus69:

If you're sure of the bolded, why then saying what could escalate to more violence?

Don't you know that by trying to impose a ban on people's religion, you could cause more harm than good?

Well let me tell you what will happen, many will stand up for whatever they believe and the violence will be much more than what you're trying to end. Most religionists aren't teaching what Jesus said which is (turning the left cheek after a slap on the right) of course each will lay down his life for whatever he/she believes.

But if you're sure that all of them are travelers to your so called NIRVANA, then you'll just ignore whatever they're saying as long as they're not stopping you from going about your own business!

Sorry lawani, your NIRVANA is just a deceit. The truth is that 'everyone of us living on this planet want a Paradise and there is no Paradise except what God promised about our earth.

This is the place God made for us as our permanent home, that's why you're yearning for the peace and security on earth instead of relying on the idea of a NIRVANA that you're not seeing! wink
Man has tried to leave religion alone by proclaiming secular government but it is not working. Secularism has failed and only theocracy will work but it has to be under a sound theology which sees God as father of all. If we turn a blind eye to religion as you suggest, the end result will not be palatable for humanity.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 29, 2019
lawani:
Man has tried to leave religion alone by proclaiming secular government but it is not working. Secularism has failed and only theocracy will work but it has to be under a sound theology which sees God as father of all. If we turn a blind eye to religion as you suggest, the end result will not be palatable for humanity.

Theocracy means government by divine guidance! cheesy

Religion is Religion, whether
Islam,
Churches
Hindu
Buddha or
Ifa!

All is religion!

The problem is to IDENTIFY the one and only source of divine guidance (God's undiluted word).
If you're advocating for theocracy then it's no difference from religious beliefs, the one and only form of worship that's approved of God is what all humans need.
So it's either you agree with the one and only source of divine guidance or you allow everyone to choose whatever they want to believe.
You can't choose for others because that's tantamount to intolerance, and it will still lead to WARS!
The one and only form of worship that's not forcing anyone is Jehovah's Witnesses. We don't force people to here our message like other religions do, we don't shout in public places, we only ask for your permission and if you're not willing to talk we'll leave you alone.
But once we're leaving you alone, you need not ask us to tell you what's going to happen to those who refused to heed our warning because if you do, we have no option that to tell you the truth "you will perish!" John 3:16 wink
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2019
Maximus69:

Theocracy means government by divine guidance! cheesy

Religion is Religion, whether
Islam,
Churches
Hindu
Buddha or
Ifa!

All is religion!

The problem is to IDENTIFY the one and only source of divine guidance (God's undiluted word).
If you're advocating for theocracy then it's no difference from religious beliefs, the one and only form of worship that's approved of God is what all humans need.
So it's either you agree with the one and only source of divine guidance or you allow everyone to choose whatever they want to believe.
You can't choose for others because that's tantamount to intolerance, and it will still lead to WARS!
The one and only form of worship that's not forcing anyone is Jehovah's Witnesses. We don't force people to here our message like other religions do, we don't shout in public places, we only ask for your permission and if you're not willing to talk we'll leave you alone.
But once we're leaving you alone, you need not ask us to tell you what's going to happen to those who refused to heed our warning because if you do, we have no option that to tell you the truth "you will perish!" John 3:16 wink
Abrahamic religions like JW speak ill of God. They say God will punish people for unbelief. Right thinking people are against that and we are going to join hands together to say no on behalf of God!. Other theologies are okay.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 29, 2019
lawani:
Abrahamic religions like JW speak ill of God. They say God will punish people for unbelief. Right thinking people are against that and we are going to join hands together to say no on behalf of God!. Other theologies are okay.

Speaking ill of God start from saying 'God is not going to do anything to solve our problems!'

Your NIRVANA idea means whatever anyone does is never to be accounted for, since they're going to reach NIRVANA anyway. So why do you plan to fight for the God who has permitted everything to take shape on it's own?

My friend stop deceiving yourself!

If you're planning to fight in behalf of God, then you're not different from the existing terrorists already on ground, which means you're dragging issues back to we're we started PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR GOD ARE NOT REASONABLE ! cheesy
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2019
Maximus69:

Speaking ill of God start from saying 'God is not going to do anything to solve our problems!'

Your NIRVANA idea means whatever anyone does is never to be accounted for, since they're going to reach NIRVANA anyway. So why do you plan to fight for the God who has permitted everything to take shape on it's own?

My friend stop deceiving yourself!

If you're planning to fight in behalf of God, then you're not different from the existing terrorists already on ground, which means you're dragging issues back to we're we started PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR GOD ARE NOT REASONABLE ! cheesy
We are not terrorists but reasonable people who don't want God to be portrayed in a bad light. We are going to win the debate and there will be quiet. There is karma called esan in Yoruba theology and you shall reap the things you sow and you shall also give account of your deeds in heaven before God. However a sound theology portraying God as a gentleman is worth fighting for!. God is going to use us His children to turn this earth into a paradise where there shall be no more wars, poverty and etc.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
lawani:
We are not terrorists but reasonable people who don't want God to be portrayed in a bad light. We are going to win the debate and there will be quiet. There is karma called esan in Yoruba theology and
(a)you shall reap the things you sow and you shall also give account of your deeds in heaven before God. However
(b)a sound theology portraying God as a gentleman is worth fighting for! God is going to use us His children to turn this earth into a paradise where there shall be no more wars, poverty and etc.

Now read the first bolded and the second and ask yourself if you're making any sense! cheesy

Firstly ; People will give account of their deeds in heaven before God

Secondly ; You and your folks will fight for God to turn this earth(the so called market) into a Paradise, where there shall be no more wars, poverty and etc

So if they're going to give account to God in heaven, why fighting them here again on earth? cheesy
And why make the MARKET (EARTH) a Paradise when you're still going to your NIRVANA (HOME)?

Now you're going nuts! cheesy

The truth is THERE MUST BE AGREEMENT ON HOW THINGS SHOULD BE DONE HERE ON EARTH!

You are just deceiving yourself lawani.

You've watch too much of those home videos to the point of downloading all their nonsense and ingredients in your skull!

Please stop this nonsense because it's not gonna help you, you won't be able to have a stable relationship, husband or wife for real nor children that will be obedient with this your stupid NIRVANA idea! cheesy

You want to live without moral rules so you can't arrange anything worthwhile, there is nothing wrong
if your husband/wife cheats,
if your children are wayward,
if your daughter/son is abused,
if your employer maltreat you,
if anyone does anything evil to you.

After all everyone will end up in NIRVANA/APERE after all their evil deeds.
They'll continue to incarnate till they get to your NIRVANA! cheesy

So they're all travellers passing/traveling through (earth) the market place! cheesy
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Maximus69:

Now read the first bolded and the second and ask yourself if you're making any sense! cheesy

Firstly ; People will give account of their deeds in heaven before God

Secondly ; You and your folks will fight for God to turn this earth(the so called market) into a Paradise, where there shall be no more wars, poverty and etc

So if they're going to give account to God in heaven, why fighting them here again on earth? cheesy
And why make the MARKET (EARTH) a Paradise when you're still going to your NIRVANA (HOME)?

Now you're going nuts! cheesy

The truth is THERE MUST BE AGREEMENT ON HOW THINGS SHOULD BE DONE HERE ON EARTH!

You are just deceiving yourself lawani.

You've watch too much of those home videos to the point of downloading all their nonsense and ingredients in your skull!

Please stop this nonsense because it's not gonna help you, you won't be able to have a stable relationship, husband or wife for real nor children that will be obedient with this your stupid NIRVANA idea! cheesy

You want to live without moral rules so you can't arrange anything worthwhile, there is nothing wrong
if your husband/wife cheats,
if your children are wayward,
if your daughter/son is abused,
if your employer maltreat you,
if anyone does anything evil to you.

After all everyone will end up in NIRVANA/APERE after all their evil deeds.
They'll continue to incarnate till they get to your NIRVANA! cheesy

So they're all travellers passing/traveling through (earth) the market place! cheesy
You are the one going nuts if you think JWs are going to take over the world!. I pity you if without JW teachings you can't differentiate good from bad!. That is very pathetic indeed. If people are threatening me with eternal death if I don't believe their theology then I reserve the right to fight them with all I got and God will be right behind me. When the time comes all Abrahamic theologies will have no where to hide. Their evil will be brought to an end. We are here to make here better until it becomes a paradise.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
@ Maximus69 You expect me to say those who don't believe my theology will be punished by God!. I can't stoop to your level by saying that! My ancestors never said that and they respected all theology they came across which I see as a mistake on their path because the respect is not mutual when it comes to Islam and christianity.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 30, 2019
lawani:
@ Maximus69 You expect me to say those who don't believe my theology will be punished by God!. I can't stoop to your level by saying that! My ancestors never said that and they respected all theology they came across which I see as a mistake on their path because the respect is not mutual when it comes to Islam and christianity.

You've spoken in volumes and i'm sure followers of this thread of yours have learnt a lot from our discussion so far.

What Jehovah's Witnesses are saying is NOT for everyone, because faith is not a possession of all peoples! 2Thessalonians 3:2

Our message is ONLY for those who hate evil and are anxious to see it's end, when such ones notice us and ask us why we are different, then is the time to make them understand what our God says! 1Peter 3:15

You've gotten your body, so do whatever you want with it.

But as for me and my household WE WILL WORSHIP ONLY THE GOD WHO SPOKE WITH ABRAHAM, AND WE WILL NEVER DEPART FROM HIS REGULATIONS! Joshua 24:15

Farewell lawani! smiley
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
Maximus69:

You've spoken in volumes and i'm sure followers of this thread of yours have learnt a lot from our discussion so far.

What Jehovah's Witnesses are saying is NOT for everyone, because faith is not a possession of all peoples! 2Thessalonians 3:2

Our message is ONLY for those who hate evil and are anxious to see it's end, when such ones notice us and ask us why we are different, then is the time to make them understand what our God says! 1Peter 3:15

You've gotten your body, so do whatever you want with it.

But as for me and my household WE WILL WORSHIP ONLY THE GOD WHO SPOKE WITH ABRAHAM, AND WE WILL NEVER DEPART FROM HIS REGULATIONS! Joshua 24:15

Farewell lawani! smiley
I hope you know that Abraham was a man who indulged in human sacrifices which is why God could have told him to sacrifice his son. God can not tell any modern christian that. I hate evil and I am anxious to see its end but I can't subscribe to the theology of JW out of fear of eternal death!. My own God, Olodumare does not punish people for unbelief. Maybe in subsequent incarnations you will get better and become more reasonable by following reasonable theology. Religion shall become history on earth, it is just a drawback on our journey to perfection as humans and we will soon get over it by the grace of God. Abrahamic theologies belong in the dust bin of history. Farewell Maximus69
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
Goodbye!smiley smiley smiley
lawani:
I hope you know that Abraham was a man who indulged in human sacrifices which is why God could have told him to sacrifice his son. God can not tell any modern christian that. I hate evil and I am anxious to see its end but I can't subscribe to the theology of JW out of fear of eternal death!. My own God, Olodumare does not punish people for unbelief. Maybe in subsequent incarnations you will get better and become more reasonable by following reasonable theology. Religion shall become history on earth, it is just a drawback on our journey to perfection as humans and we will soon get over it by the grace of God. Abrahamic theologies belong in the dust bin of history. Farewell Maximus69
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
God is not partisan, He does not belong to any one group alone and the idea that He is punishing people for unbelief is really absurd.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Heathen777(m): 1:46am On Jan 30, 2020
Religion should have no place in any modern civilized society. That is why there has to be a separation of the 'church' and 'state'... Laws should be based on humanistic values rather than religious sentiments.
Banning religion altogether may not be the way, as it is opposed to the idea of free speech and freedom of religion.
I do think however we should prohibit religious rites, display and practices, in public buildings like schools, offices as well as public & political gatherings.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
Heathen777:
Religion should have no place in any modern civilized society. That is why there has to be a separation of the 'church' and 'state'... Laws should be based on humanistic values rather than religious sentiments.
Banning religion altogether may not be the way, as it is opposed to the idea of free speech and freedom of religion.
I do think however we should prohibit religious rites, display and practices, in public buildings like schools, offices as well as public & political gatherings.
there are only two religions that are a menace to human civilization and they are Christianity and Islam. They should be banned. Theocracy is the way to go when the theology is right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Classic Words From Pastor Chris Oyakhilome That Will Change You Forever / Did Humans Evolve From Apes Or Are Humans Apes? / Iceland Declares Christianity A Public Health Hazard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.