Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Religion Must Be Banned! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Must Be Banned! (4507 Views)

This Bible Passage Proves That Islam Is A Destructive Religion (must Read) / Spiritualism Supersedes Religion. {must Read} / Why The "Fundamentalist" Approach To Religion Must Be Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
lawani:
There are several verses of the IFA oracle that talks about reincarnation. People are named Babatunde, Yetunde etc to reflect the belief that an ancestor has come again. Please make proper enquiries.

Of course that's common in all the cultures of the world, what i'm saying is "who are those that can provide adequate answers to thought provoking questions about reincarnation?"

For your information, i've been to Oriental nations and most of their teachings lacks substance. That's why i started asking you the questions i do ask them which often expose them as empty headed theologians of human ideologies! wink
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
@Maximus 69. On theology, I am a student, forever learning, nothing is cast in stone. I can't be talking with a know it all attitude like a religionist. I have to be humble. The little I know, I will disseminate with a caveat.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
lawani:
I used my God given intellect to come to my conclusions about God and etc.

Wow!

That make you a genius!

It's just funny that most of your own race failed to use that same intellect, perhaps because they're too busy attending to other matters of much more importance to them!
And you that has used the so called God's given intellect can't competently teach others what your intellect revealed to you! embarassed
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
lawani:
@Maximus 69. On theology, I am a student, forever learning, nothing is cast in stone. I can't be talking with a know it all attitude like a religionist. I have to be humble. The little I know, I will disseminate with a caveat.

Well my own Master, Lord and King Jesus Christ is the greatest teacher of all times!

Wherever one of his students stands to defend what he taught us, there is no other power of intellect that can defeat what we say! Isaiah 54:17 smiley
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Wow!

That make you a genius!

It's just funny that most of your own race failed to use that same intellect, perhaps because they're too busy attending to other matters of much more importance to them!
And you that has used the so called God's given intellect can't competently teach others what your intellect revealed to you! embarassed
Every right thinking human know that religion is false but they just let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Well my own Master, Lord and King Jesus Christ is the greatest teacher of all times!

Wherever one of his students stands to defend what he taught us, there is no other power of intellect that can defeat what we say! Isaiah 54:17 smiley
Your lord and master was a first century, homeless, dissident Jew who was executed for blasphemy by the Jews like many before and after him. What makes him special?. If he lived nowadays, he would be staying in a psychiatry.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Of course that's common in all the cultures of the world, what i'm saying is "who are those that can provide adequate answers to thought provoking questions about reincarnation?"

For your information, i've been to Oriental nations and most of their teachings lacks substance. That's why i started asking you the questions i do ask them which often expose them as empty headed theologians of human ideologies! wink
You consider oriental theologians empty headed because they don't speak authoritatively like Christians and Muslims?.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
lawani:
Every right thinking human know that religion is false but they just let sleeping dogs lie.

How i wish this is true!

Because people spend their hard earn money, precious times and energy on religion. And here you're saying "they know that religion is false"! undecided

Please can you tell me the instrument you used to read their hearts despite their glaring interest in religion? cheesy
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
lawani:
Your lord and master was a first century, homeless, dissident Jew who was executed for blasphemy by the Jews like many before and after him. What makes him special?. If he lived nowadays, he would be staying in a psychiatry.

Hmmmmmmmm,

That's exactly what most of his contemporaries and many of his own race today concluded about him. But still Jehovah's Witnesses have form a big happy global family of peace loving worshipers all because of his teachings!

Well i don't agree that the idea of any psychiatry could be so effective enough to achieve such! smiley
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
Maximus69:

How i wish this is true!

Because people spend their hard earn money, precious times and energy on religion. And here you're saying "they know that religion is false"! undecided

Please can you tell me the instrument you used to read their hearts despite their glaring interest in religion? cheesy

If you say God is discriminating against people because of their beliefs, no right thinking person believes you. They know religion is FALSE!
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
lawani:
You consider oriental theologians empty headed because they don't speak authoritatively like Christians and Muslims?.

Buddha left his followers in confusion that's why they can't speak authoritatively like the followers of Christ!

Jesus Christ said (as recorded) "All powers in heaven and on earth has been given to me, so go and make disciples of people of all the nations" Matthew 28:18-19

Obviously Buddha knew very well that his teachings is not strong enough to beat all other ideologies, unlike Jesus who is so certain about his own teachings, that's why Buddha never utter such and his followers can't have that confidence to go and spread what they can't defend with efficacy! wink
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
lawani:
If you say God is discriminating against people because of their beliefs, no right thinking person believes you. They know religion is FALSE!

Well billions across the globe believe God will torment people in hellfire forever for their disbelief. Perhaps all those billions aren't right thinking persons as you puts it!

Ironically, only few persons like you could be referred to as right thinking persons going by your assertion! wink
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Buddha left his followers in confusion that's why they can't speak authoritatively like the followers of Christ!

Jesus Christ said (as recorded) "All powers in heaven and on earth has been given to me, so go and make disciples of people of all the nations" Matthew 28:18-19

Obviously Buddha knew very well that his teachings is not strong enough to beat all other ideologies, unlike Jesus who is so certain about his own teachings, that's why Buddha never utter such and his followers can't have that confidence to go and spread what they can't defend with efficacy! wink
Buddha said his people should not take his word for anything, that they should research very well to be better whereas Jesus and Mohammed placed a curse on any innovator!. Orunmila of IFA asked his people to research also. Religion is confusion!. You can't even put all Christians in same heaven or all Muslims. May God save us.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Well billions across the globe believe God will torment people in hellfire forever for their disbelief. Perhaps all those billions aren't right thinking persons as you puts it!

Ironically, only few persons like you could be referred to as right thinking persons going by your assertion! wink
Hindus, Buddhists and traditionalists and those who do religion because of peer pressure are right thinking people.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
lawani:
Buddha said his people should not take his word for anything, that they should research very well to be better whereas Jesus and Mohammed placed a curse on any innovator!. Orunmila of IFA asked his people to research also. Religion is confusion!. You can't even put all Christians in same heaven or all Muslims. May God save us.

If Buddha asked you to make a research on your own, why is it that your conclusion coincides with his own Yet both Buddha and you can't defend your research with efficacy? cheesy

I can't speak for Muhammad, but Jesus cursed only rebellious Jews who claims to believe in the same God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob yet reject his written words! Jesus never cursed anyone who has nothing to do with his God! wink

He only made it clear that those who reject his counsel can never get everlasting life from his father, and that shouldn't be a cause for concern to you since you don't believe in his words! wink
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
lawani:
Hindus, Buddhists and traditionalists and those who do religion because of peer pressure are right thinking people.

@bolded
Is your own personal conclusion, you can't force it down my own throat! wink
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by johnw47: 1:49am On Oct 16, 2019
Maximus69:

Wow!

Sound nice!

Please how come they're young?

Are souls of different age, so that some are young while some are perhaps old?

lies and false beliefs sounds nice to false jw mad max

of course they do, that's what you false jw's exist on
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 16, 2019
@lawani

I think it's unkind to leave you without giving you the logic that's been exposing the futility of your so called theology!

It's in three segments

©THEORY
©PRACTICAL APPLICATION and
©BENEFIT

The demons as Bible called fallen angels only want to gather intelligent beings to worship them. The word WORSHIP connotes bowing to orders of someone, so demons wants humans to bow to their orders.
But how possible is that when they're unseen spirit beings? This demons employed humans as agents as means of controlling other humans.

This agents are known as PRIESTS from ancient times till today! They're the ones who will tell you what the demons require of you.

Now when JEHOVAH the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob organized the sons of Israel into a nation of his own worshipers, other nations back then would have simply thought it's just the same setting like their own. But JEHOVAH gave his own people about 600 LAWS, these laws distinguished the Israelites from all other nations worshiping demons!

So how can a right thinking person grasp that the God of Israel is the Almighty God?
That takes us back to the logic!

He gives his people the THEORIES of how he created everything and all the things Satan(the first rebellious angel) and demons(other angels that joined Satan) did before then. This is what led to writing of inspired words called scriptures, Moses who happened to be one of the great grandson of Jacob was the one God inspired to pen down the first five epistles!

Then the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS, God instructed all the adults in Israel to teach their children everything he has commanded them to do.

Then the BENEFITS, Israelites will continue to enjoy the benefits of what God gave them if they continue PRACTICING it!

From all your analogy that the demons have told you, JEHOVAH is the father of all and that's true. But where they've deceived you is denying you of the right to useful information from your so called FATHER of all!

Even you yourself will never agree that a loving father for that matter would fail to provide wise counsel to organize his own children to live happily and peacefully as one family!

The Israelites failed to live by God's word so he sent Jesus (his only begotten son) to organized all those who heard and fully believe (trust) him as one big happy family of peace loving worshipers.

That's why you're seeing Jehovah's Witnesses (the one and only global group that has BENEFITED in the teachings of Jesus) in your neighborhood, always coming to invite you to join the global family of God's people today!

Every other religion (including the ones you're advocating for) are indirectly working for those demons, that's why they complied to contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings all in the worship of the same God!

The secret is each person should determine what's right and wrong from his/her own intellect, they also believe that we've always existed and that we will continue to exist whether we choose to be good or evil. But God's word says we have a beginning and if we choose not to be good, our existence will end here! John 3:16

Farewell! smiley
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
Maximus69:

Wow!

That make you a genius!

Theology is an ongoing science. Nobody should claim to know it all but unfortunately that is what various sects of Muslims and Christians do.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
Maximus69:

If Buddha asked you to make a research on your own, why is it that your conclusion coincides with his own Yet both Buddha and you can't defend your research with efficacy? cheesy

I can't speak for Muhammad, but Jesus cursed only rebellious Jews who claims to believe in the same God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob yet reject his written words! Jesus never cursed anyone who has nothing to do with his God! wink

He only made it clear that those who reject his counsel can never get everlasting life from his father, and that shouldn't be a cause for concern to you since you don't believe in his words! wink

You can't be allowed to be preaching that those who reject Jesus counsel will not have everlasting life. That is a threat.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2019
lawani:
Theology is an ongoing science. Nobody should claim to know it all but unfortunately that is what various sects of Muslims and Christians do.

I was once a Muslim before i became a Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christian).

So i know exactly what the founders of both faith said regarding accurate knowledge!

Muhammad told his own followers (disciples) that they should seek knowledge even if it would means traveling to the most distant part of this planet, he made it clear to them in his words that knowledge is not confined to one group, so Muslims shouldn't consider themselves as know all, if you're close to Islamic scholars you'll notice that they don't discard information about wisdom. The only thing they hate is when you speak against Allah, Muhammad or Islam!

But Jesus said "All powers in heaven and on earth has been given to me, so go out there and make disciples of people of all the nations" so according to Jesus, the ultimate knowledge about life is with him! This is what makes Muslims whose founder never said the same thing started agitating concluding that Muhammad also completed everything in their Qur'an, whereas Muhammad himself never said so!

Buddha was just like Muhammad in his reasoning, he never claim to know it all. That's why he asked his followers to make their own research. But Jesus' followers were more than convinced that their Master has all the knowledge about life. That is why he could send them out to go and make disciples of people of all the nations! smiley
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
lawani:
You can't be allowed to be preaching that those who reject Jesus counsel will not have everlasting life. That is a threat.

You yourself said that there is no word of God anywhere.

If you're 100% sure of this, then you need not feel any threat about some harmless preachers claiming everlasting life can only be gotten through their teachings.

Please that's no threat! It's just a way of telling you "Our landlord will give you a quit notice if you fail to comply with his rules"

And since you don't agree that the God of Israel is the owner of this planet (landlord), how then do you feel threatened by whatever anyone say about him? cheesy

If you don't want to feel threatened by the teachings of any religious group, you must be fully equipped to convince yourself and others that it's a lie.

This feelings of threat could mean two things;

(1) You're living a wayward lifestyle and you don't want anyone/anything to worry your mind.

Or

(2) My posts are disturbing you somehow, you're afraid because it is sounding like truth! Hebrew 4:12

Any of these the case, then REPENT (change your mind about Christianity) today so that your mind could be at peace.
You can't stop people from speaking about their beliefs.
America is world power today and they've declared freedom of speech, expression and worship! wink
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Maximus69:

You yourself said that there is no word of God anywhere.

If you're 100% sure of this, then you need not feel any threat about some harmless preachers claiming everlasting life can only be gotten through their teachings.

Please that's no threat! It's just a way of telling you "Our landlord will give you a quit notice if you fail to comply with his rules"

And since you don't agree that the God of Israel is the owner of this planet (landlord), how then do you feel threatened by whatever anyone say about him? cheesy

If you don't want to feel threatened by the teachings of any religious group, you must be fully equipped to convince yourself and others that it's a lie.

This feelings of threat could mean two things;

(1) You're living a wayward lifestyle and you don't want anyone/anything to worry your mind.

Or

(2) My posts are disturbing you somehow, you're afraid because it is sounding like truth! Hebrew 4:12

Any of these the case, then REPENT (change your mind about Christianity) today so that your mind could be at peace.
You can't stop people from speaking about their beliefs.
America is world power today and they've declared freedom of speech, expression and worship! wink
So you agree now that JW is like the rest of them propagating toxic beliefs about God. The children of God will rise up for God soon and you will have nowhere to hide.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
lawani:
So you agree now that JW is like the rest of them propagating toxic beliefs about God. The children of God will rise up for God soon and you will have nowhere to hide.

I have told you from the start that "Atheism will soon take over the world's political affairs and ban all religions on this planet" but "when that time comes, Jehovah's Witnesses will continue to preach and teach in our neighborhood about God's Kingdom" Philippians 1:27-28

For some time we will enjoy our freedom of speech, expression and worship until the former religionists turned atheists will come after us. That is when JEHOVAH (the true God of heaven) promised to destroy all enemies of God's Kingdom because it's like they are touching his eye balls by attacking his witnesses who are teaching interested individuals about his Kingdom! Psalms 105:15

As for the bolded in your post, we know that your god (the ruler of this world) is gradually gathering all his children to form an army and come after us even when we're peacefully and harmlessly going about declaring our message of peace and hope. {Revelations 16:13-16} but we're already aware of that so we are not afraid! 1John 5:19 compared to Revelations 12:17
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2019
Maximus69:

I have told you from the start that "Atheism will soon take over the world's political affairs and ban all religions on this planet" but "when that time comes, Jehovah's Witnesses will continue to preach and teach in our neighborhood about God's Kingdom" Philippians 1:27-28

For some time we will enjoy our freedom of speech, expression and worship until the former religionists turned atheists will come after us. That is when JEHOVAH (the true God of heaven) promised to destroy all enemies of God's Kingdom because it's like they are touching his eye balls by attacking his witnesses who are teaching interested individuals about his Kingdom! Psalms 105:15

As for the bolded in your post, we know that your god (the ruler of this world) is gradually gathering all his children to form an army and come after us even when we're peacefully and harmlessly going about declaring our message of peace and hope. {Revelations 16:13-16} but we're already aware of that so we are not afraid! 1John 5:19 compared to Revelations 12:17
What you fail to realise is that before religion there was theology and after religion there will be theology. Atheists won't take over the world, we are all children of God.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
lawani:
What you fail to realise is that before religion there was theology and after religion there will be theology. Atheists won't take over the world, we are all children of God.

What you failed to realize is that there can never be theology without religion!

Religion is synonymous with worship and worship must go along with theories in other words known as theology

Instead of dusting everything away as hopeless, you need to know that before anything is discovered as FAKE there must be the ORIGINAL somewhere!

Granted, there are thousands of false (fake) religion, but that doesn't implies you can't find the original if you're truthfully inquisitive to find it!

And the irony of it is that it's those practicing the original religion that are looking for you!

Your complaint about religion is as a result of the menace caused by popular religious groups in the past. That doesn't mean there can't be a religion that's guiltless with regard to all those accusations.

As i've told you, all of you are atheists apart from Jehovah's Witnesses. Because you're all nursing the idea of telling people what to do yet you're not ready to reason deeply with your audience.

Adam and Eve were the initiators of atheism. They want to become Gods for others by setting standards but they don't want to subject themselves to any (including the one they initiated themselves).
If you carefully examine your own ideology, you'll notice that you want to tell people what to do but you don't want a situation where certain rules will be set to monitor you along with other intelligent beings like you
Well that is ATHEISM!
No matter what humans plan to do as a global family will always end in chaos as long as there is no form of principles guiding us all as one.
That is where the worshipers of the true God have made a breakthrough!
Today Jehovah's Witnesses across the globe have succeeded in forming a big happy family of peace loving worshipers, unlike misinformed Churchgoers it's not the fear of hellfire that brought us together as a people but the love of righteousness which makes all of us subject ourselves to the same rules and principles hoping that when God intervene in the affairs of this earth he will grant us a permanent stay to live as youths forever! smiley
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
Maximus69:

What you failed to realize is that there can never be theology without religion!

Religion is synonymous with worship and worship must go along with theories in other words known as theology

Instead of dusting everything away as hopeless, you need to know that before anything is discovered as FAKE there must be the ORIGINAL somewhere!

Granted, there are thousands of false (fake) religion, but that doesn't implies you can't find the original if you're truthfully inquisitive to find it!

And the irony of it is that it's those practicing the original religion that are looking for you!

Your complaint about religion is as a result of the menace caused by popular religious groups in the past. That doesn't mean there can't be a religion that's guiltless with regard to all those accusations.

As i've told you, all of you are atheists apart from Jehovah's Witnesses. Because you're all nursing the idea of telling people what to do yet you're not ready to reason deeply with your audience.

Adam and Eve were the initiators of atheism. They want to become Gods for others by setting standards but they don't want to subject themselves to any (including the one they initiated themselves).
If you carefully examine your own ideology, you'll notice that you want to tell people what to do but you don't want a situation where certain rules will be set to monitor you along with other intelligent beings like you
Well that is ATHEISM!
No matter what humans plan to do as a global family will always end in chaos as long as there is no form of principles guiding us all as one.
That is where the worshipers of the true God have made a breakthrough!
Today Jehovah's Witnesses across the globe have succeeded in forming a big happy family of peace loving worshipers, unlike misinformed Churchgoers it's not the fear of hellfire that brought us together as a people but the love of righteousness which makes all of us subject ourselves to the same rules and principles hoping that when God intervene in the affairs of this earth he will grant us a permanent stay to live as youths forever! smiley

So far you are not claiming to know it all and you are not portraying God as discriminating against people due to their beliefs, then your theology is sound and will be supported. I must add that only various sects of islam and christianity are guilty of this. May God continue to guide us.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
lawani:
So far you are not claiming to know it all and you are not portraying God as discriminating against people due to their beliefs, then your theology is sound and will be supported. I must add that only various sects of islam and christianity are guilty of this. May God continue to guide us.

Knowing it all belongs to Almighty God whom Yoruba called Olodut'omoare/Olodumare meaning the one who is all wise!

If you're a worshipers of that same God, then your power of reasoning should surpass that of all others (who aren't worshiping him). What could make someone else equal to you in wisdom is if that one is also a worshiper of Olodumare.

Well obviously you're not one of his worshipers, that's why you can't present a perfect form of principle that should govern all the children of Olodumare!

Moreover, the only way Olodumare can guide us all is by setting the same standards for us all, so that we have the same line of thought regarding right and wrong!

So don't be offended, lawani, you're in no way connected to Olodut'omoare, i can't agree that you're part of his children who have tapped part of his all wise counsel! smiley
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
Maximus69:

Knowing it all belongs to Almighty God whom Yoruba called Olodut'omoare/Olodumare meaning the one who is all wise!

If you're a worshipers of that same God, then your power of reasoning should surpass that of all others (who aren't worshiping him). What could make someone else equal to you in wisdom is if that one is also a worshiper of Olodumare.

Well obviously you're not one of his worshipers, that's why you can't present a perfect form of principle that should govern all the children of Olodumare!

Moreover, the only way Olodumare can guide us all is by setting the same standards for us all, so that we have the same line of thought regarding right and wrong!

So don't be offended, lawani, you're in no way connected to Olodut'omoare, i can't agree that you're part of his children who have tapped part of his all wise counsel! smiley
Olodumare has his minimum standard which is for us to be fair in our dealings with all men. Before Christianity and Islam, people lived with each other peaceably. No stress.
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
lawani:
Olodumare has his minimum standard which is for us to be fair in our dealings with all men. Before Christianity and Islam, people lived with each other peaceably. No stress.

That's not true!

Christians and Muslims weren't here when Sango(the third Alaafin of Oyo) forced all the Yorubas to be paying tributes under the Oyo empire!
Iyalode Efunsetan Aniwura behaved indecently by beheading her pregnant slaves in Ibadan!

Even the orientals can't say this because Christians and Muslims weren't there when they were using martial combat to kill themselves!

So people have always been killing one another before Christianity and Islam came! cheesy
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 19, 2019
@lawani

Let me leave you with your fans for now! smiley

I think i've done enough to prove to you that there is one big global happy family of peace loving worshipers who are connected to the all wise God, and they've gotten what it takes to convince any humble, sincere and honest hearted listener with the word of JEHOVAH (the Person who has all the attributes that qualifies him as Olodut'omoare)
Thanks for sharing your time on Nairaland(social media) with one of the Witnesses of JEHOVAH! smiley
Re: Religion Must Be Banned! by lawani: 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
Maximus69:

That's not true!

Christians and Muslims weren't here when Sango(the third Alaafin of Oyo) forced all the Yorubas to be paying tributes under the Oyo empire!
Iyalode Efunsetan Aniwura behaved indecently by beheading her pregnant slaves in Ibadan!

Even the orientals can't say this because Christians and Muslims weren't there when they were using martial combat to kill themselves!

So people have always been killing one another before Christianity and Islam came! cheesy
But there were no holy wars like jihads and crusades. Christianity and Islam brought holy wars. Fighting a war for God starts with toxic beliefs like the one of JWs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim Murders Wife For Reading Bible / . / Arguments Against Intelligent Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.