Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn (5117 Views)

Fun At Work – Myth Or Reality? / Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now / How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by Donniefred(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
ourchoice:
My advice to all those wishing to make good, steady money online is this:

Create a blog or website; you need 1 no matter how u want to make money online.

When I say create a blog, I don't mean the now rampant celebrity/entertainment gossip blog likke lindaikeji and co, I mean micro niche website.

I will be creating a thread on MNS soon to open the eyes of Nigerian youths on how to make good money blogging without following Lindaikeji footsteps of celeb gossip blogging
erm.... Bro, please I need an example of these blog you mention so it'll guide me in creating one.

Refer a link.

Thank you.
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Donniefred:
erm.... Bro, please I need an example of these blog you mention so it'll guide me in creating one.

Refer a link.

Thank you.
www.reliablelovespells.com, www.ogbongeblog.com (niche is technology), www.weightloss.com, www.totalbeauty.com, etc
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
KrystalConnect:

Commission Junction Is Requesting For Tax Information, SSIN, e.t.c, and Amazon Rejects My Signing Up Process Because Nigeria Is Banned.

How Can I By Pass These. I Need Help
Did you select 'Nigeria' as your country when signing up with commissionjunction? If u do, they won't ask u for SSN or EIN/TIN but u may need to fill a w8 form exempting you as a foreigner. I am registered there without any issue.

I am also registered as an affiliate publisher on Amazon affiliate programme, so I am unaware of Amazon banning Nigerians, unless it's a recent decision.

There are ways to bypass them but I can't discuss that here for some reasons
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
KrystalConnect:
Also, Take A Look At A Blog I Just Created For Affiliation Promotion..

http://krystalshop..com
it is too local, it can't attract any potential buyer to opt in for your offer.

If u want to do affiliate marketing, then u need to create a more professional looking website focused on just one niche:

E.g. Lipstick, leg cancer, flat tummy, women hair care, etc. Take one of the topics and create a website around it, and make sure u only talk about that topic (niche) only and no other topic. This will make your site rank high with search engines, etc.

So I will suggest u create the site using wordpress and a registered domain name + hosting.
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
CosmicJames:
The biggest bross in town! I'm loyal to your government.
lol, my guy, how have u been
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Donniefred:
Hello sire, please drop affiliate links for health and fitness, that is my niche

Thank you.
try martkethealth

@dickson2000 welcome my brothersmiley
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by CosmicJames(m): 12:27am On Aug 20, 2016
ourchoice:
lol, my guy, how have u been
Progress! I have started already!! I just received my Payoneer card this week. I ll probably start to withdraw some $$ by the end of this month from two sites that I'm working with.
Thanks for ur help and guide especially for the USA Paypal acct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 7:53am On Aug 20, 2016
CosmicJames:
Progress! I have started already!! I just received my Payoneer card this week. I ll probably start to withdraw some $$ by the end of this month from two sites that I'm working with.
Thanks for ur help and guide especially for the USA Paypal acct.
That is great news my guy, I love reading good news like this. I told u that u must make money online....so don't relent now, scale it up, expand your coast.
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ashatoda: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2016
@ourchoice i am trying to do some cpa promotions lately but i dont have a blog how can i promote without one
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ceecia(f): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2016
I have a blog and I am currently working on my SEO. The blog has three different niche. Can I use it for affiliate marketing. www.ceeceesblog.com
cc ourchoice
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by Peejaycute(f): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2016
Pls house i really dont no anything about this online stuff so pls don't see me like i ask too many questions but I'm ready to learn..
Pls how can i create a professional blog for my affiliate products.
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
ashatoda:
@ourchoice i am trying to do some cpa promotions lately but i dont have a blog how can i promote without one
You can do so using paid adverts like bing, etc. If u want free methods, the conversion is usually slow, maybe u can try youtube commenting + upvote, classified adverts, etc

This is a whole topic of its own that cannot be explained just via one post or comment
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by Donniefred(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Peejaycute:
Pls house i really dont no anything about this online stuff so pls don't see me like i ask too many questions but I'm ready to learn..
Pls how can i create a professional blog for my affiliate products.
since u no nothing about web design and simple wordpress site installation, then I will suggest u hire someone to do the job for u.

You can hire someone here on nairaland or go to fiverr dot com and hire someone for less than $50 and the person will do everything for u.

Remember, to make good money online, u must spend some initial money to get the tools and requirements if u don't know how to get them done yourself.

Alternatively, if u are a fine girl and u know your fine-girl-power, u can use it to get some guys who are guru in web design and stuff to create the site for u for free...it is allowed in business...most popular and influential women and ladies u envy and wish to be like in one way or the other used their feminine power to influence some men to help them grow to where they are todaysmiley

1 Like

Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by Peejaycute(f): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
ourchoice:
since u no nothing about web design and simple wordpress site installation, then I will suggest u hire someone to do the job for u.

You can hire someone here on nairaland or go to fiverr dot com and hire someone for less than $50 and the person will do everything for u.

Remember, to make good money online, u must spend some initial money to get the tools and requirements if u don't know how to get them done yourself.

Alternatively, if u are a fine girl and u know your fine-girl-power, u can use it to get some guys who are guru in web design and stuff to create the site for u for free...it is allowed in business...most popular and influential women and ladies u envy and wish to be like in one way or the other used their feminine power to influence some men to help them grow to where they are todaysmiley
Thanks for the info really appreciate..
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
Donniefred:
Rate this please http://dtimesng.com
Where is your site hosted? The loading is slow....not all visitors will be patient enough to wait till it loads finish.

Secondly, I couldn't figure out your niche; you were talking about different things....body build infographics and then mom sex story.

You have to decide the niche u want to focus and make sure all your posts are centered around that one niche.

And avoid copy and paste....take time and write your own unique content even if it's only 10 articles u have on your site, it's better than having 1000 copied contents that won't help your site get indexed by search engines
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by Donniefred(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
ourchoice:
Where is your site hosted? The loading is slow....not all visitors will be patient enough to wait till it loads finish.

Secondly, I couldn't figure out your niche; you were talking about different things....body build infographics and then mom sex story.

You have to decide the niche u want to focus and make sure all your posts are centered around that one niche.

And avoid copy and paste....take time and write your own unique content even if it's only 10 articles u have on your site, it's better than having 1000 copied contents that won't help your site get indexed by search engines

Its not a copy and paste sire, my niche are fitness, lifehack, motivation, tech, and fictions

Hosted at http://domainkings.ng
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
Donniefred:

Its not a copy and paste sire, my niche are fitness, lifehack, motivation, tech, and fictions

Hosted at http://domainkings.ng
Why not focus on one of the niches like: fitness or tech?

Combining the niches isn't so good except u want to build an authority site talking about everything, but the negative side is that it takes lots of effort and time to build an authority site to become popular and known

Try a host that will allow u host a full www site
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ibroxworl1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
ourchoice:
Why not focus on one of the niches like: fitness or tech?

Combining the niches isn't so good except u want to build an authority site talking about everything, but the negative side is that it takes lots of effort and time to build an authority site to become popular and known

Try a host that will allow u host a full www site
Please am into Fiverr for now help me check my account
Fiverr . com/realdesigner001
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by morgan2p(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2016
@ourchoice i just started with cpa, and i have a site (demopsdotcom) which is ready for promoting of my cpa offer. can you help review my site if it is okay for promoting?
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2016
ourchoice:
Hello, it's me again from the FrankWealth (FW) Team, here to talk about making money online.

Making money online is now the in-thing, every youth now wants to discover how to make money online working from their home, office or school hostel using just their mobile phone or laptop computer connected to an internet. But unfortunately, if we are to assume that the total number of people seeking to make money online are 100%, only about 0.6% are able to make money online at the end, why Read on patiently....

Before I move on, let me answer the question asked in the title of this article: is making money online real or its just a myth

The answer to this pressing question depends on the person seeking to make money online.

For instance, if you just want to make money online without having any sellable skill, then there's more chances that you won't make a dime online, and then, it means that making money online will remain a myth to you.

But if you have skill(s), then you can make money online, which means that making money online to you will be real, so all you need is the right netpreneur mentor and guide.

Feel free to ask question as we move on...
can I make money from forex trading and beting online?
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by azelab: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
following
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2016
stardragon:

can I make money from forex trading and beting online?
Betting is not a business, it's a gamble, desist from anything gambling and start a real business that offers value to people.

Forex is overrated in Nigeria. Most people that claim to make millions from it are not making a dime but rather making money from luring others into it and collecting money to train them.

If u know anybody that knows FOREX trading well and he/she is truly ready to teach u, then u can try it but then again, it requires good capital to startup and start making reasonable income.
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2016
morgan2p:
@ourchoice i just started with cpa, and i have a site (demopsdotcom) which is ready for promoting of my cpa offer. can you help review my site if it is okay for promoting?
I will check your site later when I am on pc
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 8:51am On Aug 24, 2016
ibroxworl1:

Please am into Fiverr for now help me check my account
Fiverr . com/realdesigner001
I will check it later when I am on pc, I'm using mobile now to reply
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ibroxworl1(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2016
ourchoice:
I will check it later when I am on pc, I'm using mobile now to reply
Ok
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by lexaydfg(m): 12:20am On Aug 25, 2016
Seriously, I dont know what I can do here... But, I am ready to learn.

Ourchoice I am ready to be tutored.. I have a laptop, an andriod phone and connection.

I want to start making money online but don't know where I will start from..

Thanks ourchoice
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
lexaydfg:
Seriously, I dont know what I can do here... But, I am ready to learn.

Ourchoice I am ready to be tutored.. I have a laptop, an andriod phone and connection.

I want to start making money online but don't know where I will start from..

Thanks ourchoice
Have you read through my first post on this thread? My second, third, etc? Find time and read through my posts on this thread, you should be able to find answer to your dilemma now.

You must choose the niche or the internet money making method to suits you best and then you can move on to checking out the things required to make money with the method you chose, and then you check if you have what it takes, whether you can be able to get the requirements, the tools, after that, you launch out.

You can just make money online by wishing to make money online just because you heard people say they are making money online
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by Bestslimever(m): 5:35am On Sep 05, 2016
Do you to get paid every FRIDAY?

If your answer is YES.

http://cashforshare.com/?ref=16535

Thank me after getting PAID
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by Ajimight(m): 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
uncompted list without owing adult tube site do u know that 30% of internet goes to adult industries site
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by Fedric(m): 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
following bomba tibomba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Step Should Be Taken If One Want To Buy Franchise In Nnpc Or Oando Or Conoi / My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show / Does Paytm Work In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.