Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn (5113 Views)

Fun At Work – Myth Or Reality? / Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now / How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hello, it's me again from the FrankWealth (FW) Team, here to talk about making money online.

Making money online is now the in-thing, every youth now wants to discover how to make money online working from their home, office or school hostel using just their mobile phone or laptop computer connected to an internet. But unfortunately, if we are to assume that the total number of people seeking to make money online are 100%, only about 0.6% are able to make money online at the end, why Read on patiently....

Before I move on, let me answer the question asked in the title of this article: is making money online real or its just a myth

The answer to this pressing question depends on the person seeking to make money online.

For instance, if you just want to make money online without having any sellable skill, then there's more chances that you won't make a dime online, and then, it means that making money online will remain a myth to you.

But if you have skill(s), then you can make money online, which means that making money online to you will be real, so all you need is the right netpreneur mentor and guide.

Feel free to ask question as we move on...
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Now before u think of making money online, ask yourself these questions:

1. What are the various ways people make money online?

2. Do I have the skill(s) or knowledge required to perform any of the tasks mentioned in question No. 1 above?

3. Do I have the tools required to perform the tasks mentioned in question No. 1 above?

4. Do I have the capital to start the online business I have chosen?

Note: just in case u don't know, most genuine online money making methods or businesses that will fetch you huge income require some financial investment.

5. How long will it take me to master this online money making method I have chosen, and will I be patient enough to wait till it starts bringing in income?

Just in case u don't know, most genuine internet business that will fetch you good income requires time and patience to perfect.

Note: if u need quick cash, please internet business isn't the solution, unless u want to dupe people, but if u want to make genuine, legal money online, then prepare to be patient and consistent.

I will be breaking down the questions as we continue, feel free to ask any question.
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by maestro299: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
So what specific areas can a person make money online then?
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
Let's breakdown the questions, starting with question No. 1 that says:

WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE?

1. Blogging:
(a) authority blogging
(b) micro niche blogging
(c) 3rd party blogging

2. Freelance jobs
(a) article writing
(b) audio-visual tasks
(c) digital marketing
(d) web design/re-design/development
(e) logo/banner/graphics design
(f) voicing and voice tasks
(g) video editing
(h) game/application development
(i) book/project/proposal/etc writing

3. Micro Tasks
(a) data entry tasks
(b) virtual secretary
(c) captcha

4. CPA (Cost Per Action)
(a) PPD - pay per download
(b) PPC - pay per click
(c) PPI - pay per install
(d) TS - tech support (call)
(e) PPV - pay per view

5. Affiliate Marketing
(a) clickbank
(b) commission junction (cj)
(c) amazon affiliate programme
(d) ebay affiliate programme
etc

6. Stock Photo Sales

7. Online forum ownership

8. eCommerce business

9. Information Marketing using Internet
(a) eBook
(b) podcasts
(c) visual (video)
(d) webinar

Now before you can make legal money online, you must consider any of the aforementioned online businesses.

Questions are welcome as we continue...

3 Likes

Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
maestro299:
So what specific areas can a person make money online then?
Check my next post after your comment. Feel free to ask more questions
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by Peejaycute(f): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
Please i need you to shed more light on the affiliate marketing.
What i want to be doing is to be an intermediary between a company and customers but i have no idea on how to go about it. Pls help
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by IGALA4LIFE(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
4. CPA (Cost Per Action)
(b) PPC - pay per click
(e) PPV - pay per view

Good day Sir, and thanks for the good job you have been doing all over Nairaland. Please where and how can earn from listed. Thanks for your anticipated vivid explanations
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by Donniefred(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
Chai I don late

following...
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by hamrad(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
info marketing for real PLEASE how can i make something from it
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by biuti(f): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nice job Op, I'm following.
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by mistayeancah(m): 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
[size=16pt]Nice one op. Following [/size]
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ibroxworl1(m): 5:00am On Aug 18, 2016
mistayeancah:
[size=16pt]Nice one op. Following [/size]
following
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ashatoda: 6:53am On Aug 18, 2016
here again boss to learn
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2016
Peejaycute:
Please i need you to shed more light on the affiliate marketing.
What i want to be doing is to be an intermediary between a company and customers but i have no idea on how to go about it. Pls help
Okay, affiliate marketing is just exactly what you said you want to do. It is a highly profitable and rewarding online making money programme that most Nigerians ignore.

If you master affiliate marketing, believe me, you are likely to be making millions in a very short time but the major challenge is mastering it and perfecting the marketing aspect of it to get people to opt in for your affiliate offers.

But then, if you want to be successful in affiliate marketing, you must join good affiliate programmes with high chances of conversion, and not ones that are very difficult to market.

I will be revealing some top affiliate marketing programmes and platforms people should join for fast conversion, and this is based on my own personal experience.

Again, affiliate marketing is the act of helping a company or product owner to market/sell his/her products/services for a certain percentage commission. So in affiliate marketing, you make money based on the number of sales you make because the product owner will pay you an agreed percentage of the item sales price.

So if you are able to join an affiliate programme that sales fast-moving products and services, then you stand greater chances of making plenty money.

Feel free to ask any more question(s)
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2016
IGALA4LIFE:
4. CPA (Cost Per Action)
(b) PPC - pay per click
(e) PPV - pay per view

Good day Sir, and thanks for the good job you have been doing all over Nairaland. Please where and how can earn from listed. Thanks for your anticipated vivid explanations
Hi, from my first post....you will see where I stated that making money online can be real or it can be a myth depending on who is looking at it. I also mentioned that if you do not have any sellable skill, then it will be impossible for you to make good money online legally.

So for you to make money from any of the above online money making methods you quoted, you need to ask yourself:

1. What are the skills required to start any or all of these internet money making methods?

2. Do I have the skill(s) required to start them?

3. Do they require any financial investment?

4. Do I have the capital to invest in these businesses?

5. How fast can one make money from these money making methods?

6. Will I be able to wait till they start making money for me?

You must answer these questions sincerely in order for you to make money from those businesses you quoted.
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
hamrad:
info marketing for real PLEASE how can i make something from it
Before you can make money from information marketing, you must have an information people are desperately searching for to sell to them.

In order words, you must offer solution to people's problems by giving them the solution packaged in any of these formats:

1. eBook

2. Podcast

3. Video

4. Audio

Now, if you truly want to make money from information marketing, then you must consider any of these:

(a) disease and sickness: how can I help people treat or cure any major disease or sickness?

(b) examination and academic excellence: how do I help students excel in their academics and pass their exams more easily?

(c) money making: how can I help people discover how to make money more easily without breaking any government law?

(d) love, romance and marriage: how can I help people find love, avoid heartbreak, avoid divorce, attract the right partner more easily?

(e) entertainment: how can I entertain people with my story-telling talent?

(f) job hunting, unemployment and career growth: how can I help people secure job faster and more easily? how can I help workers grow in their chosen career path?

(g) eating right and living healthy: how can I teach people how to eat, what to eat to stay healthy and fit?

These are some of the information ideas you can easily sell to people, not just Nigerians but the whole world.

I make passive income from some vital information I wrote and packaged some years ago and selling to people from all over the world....

I am putting together a detailed book on how youths can make steady income from selling information available to them to not just Nigerians but to the whole world....I have done this, still doing it...so I will be showing interested people how to do this practical.

2 Likes

Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
biuti:
Nice job Op, I'm following.
ibroxworl1:

following
ashatoda:
here again boss to learn
Donniefred:
Chai I don late

following...
You all are welcome, and feel free to ask any question, I will be glad to answer your questions.

Ask any question you want to ask, when I am free, I will make sure I answer all questions, cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by aboutbiz: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Please sir. I really need your help
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
aboutbiz:
Please sir. I really need your help
what help?
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 19, 2016
ourchoice:
what help?
Sir, I would like you to help me with list of affiliates company I can sign up with
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by Peejaycute(f): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2016
ourchoice:
Okay, affiliate marketing is just exactly what you said you want to do. It is a highly profitable and rewarding online making money programme that most Nigerians ignore.

If you master affiliate marketing, believe me, you are likely to be making millions in a very short time but the major challenge is mastering it and perfecting the marketing aspect of it to get people to opt in for your affiliate offers.

But then, if you want to be successful in affiliate marketing, you must join good affiliate programmes with high chances of conversion, and not ones that are very difficult to market.

I will be revealing some top affiliate marketing programmes and platforms people should join for fast conversion, and this is based on my own personal experience.

Again, affiliate marketing is the act of helping a company or product owner to market/sell his/her products/services for a certain percentage commission. So in affiliate marketing, you make money based on the number of sales you make because the product owner will pay you an agreed percentage of the item sales price.

So if you are able to join an affiliate programme that sales fast-moving products and services, then you stand greater chances of making plenty money.

Feel free to ask any more question(s)
Thanks for your response really appreciate

To start with, what are the steps and procedures to follow.
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2016
Peejaycute:

Thanks for your response really appreciate

To start with, what are the steps and procedures to follow.
First step is to chose an affiliate product niche that interests you, then make research on how to market the affiliate offers you plan to promote, and finally, join an affiliate programme(s) that offer the type of offers you wish to promote to get paid.

In helping you determine the best affiliate marketing product niche to select, take a look at the niches below:

1. Health and fitness
2. Adult niche
3. General product (eCommerce)
4. Travel and tour
5. Games

You can chose from the above and I will tell you best converting affiliate programmes promoting offers in the niche for you to join
KrystalConnect:
Sir, I would like you to help me with list of affiliates company I can sign up with
Read my comment above...make a choice of niche and I will then give you some to join.
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by Peejaycute(f): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
ourchoice:
First step is to chose an affiliate product niche that interests you, then make research on how to market the affiliate offers you plan to promote, and finally, join an affiliate programme(s) that offer the type of offers you wish to promote to get paid.

In helping you determine the best affiliate marketing product niche to select, take a look at the niches below:

1. Health and fitness
2. Adult niche
4. Travel and tour
5. Games

You can chose from the above and I will tell you best converting affiliate programmes promoting offers in the niche for you to joinRead my comment above...make a choice of niche and I will then give you some to join.
3. General product
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
ourchoice:

1. Health and fitness
2. Adult niche
4. Travel and tour
5. Games

You can chose from the above and I will tell you best converting affiliate programmes promoting offers in the niche for you to joinRead my comment above...make a choice of niche and I will then give you some to join.
2 & 3
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
KrystalConnect:
2 & 3
For number 2, you will need to sign up with crakrevenue, and for no 3, join Amazon affiliate programme. I wish I can drop link to their sign up page, don't want nland spam bot to ban me
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
Peejaycute:

3. General product
Go and register with Amazon affiliate programme or commissionjunction
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
My advice to all those wishing to make good, steady money online is this:

Create a blog or website; you need 1 no matter how u want to make money online.

When I say create a blog, I don't mean the now rampant celebrity/entertainment gossip blog likke lindaikeji and co, I mean micro niche website.

I will be creating a thread on MNS soon to open the eyes of Nigerian youths on how to make good money blogging without following Lindaikeji footsteps of celeb gossip blogging
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
ourchoice:

When I say create a blog, I don't mean the now rampant celebrity/entertainment gossip blog likke lindaikeji and co, I mean micro niche website.

I will be creating a thread on MNS soon to open the eyes of Nigerian youths on how to make good money blogging without following Lindaikeji footsteps of celeb gossip blogging

Commission Junction Is Requesting For Tax Information, SSIN, e.t.c, and Amazon Rejects My Signing Up Process Because Nigeria Is Banned.

How Can I By Pass These. I Need Help
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Also, Take A Look At A Blog I Just Created For Affiliation Promotion..
http://krystalshop..com
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by CosmicJames(m): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
ourchoice:

The biggest bross in town! I'm loyal to your government.
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by dickson2000(m): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Tnx boss!
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by Donniefred(m): 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
ourchoice:

1. Health and fitness
2. Adult niche
4. Travel and tour
5. Games

Hello sire, please drop affiliate links for health and fitness, that is my niche

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aspiring Taxify Partner In Lagos, come in Here / Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid / I Currently Have 200k, How Can I Make It 1 Million Before March In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.