Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn (5120 Views)

Fun At Work – Myth Or Reality? / Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now / How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by Onelovetayz(m): 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
interesting
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by lawrykings(m): 7:22am On Nov 03, 2016
I don't have any of the aforementioned skills and would love to get one, how do I go about that sir....thanks
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by emmanuelbrown26: 1:06am On Jan 08, 2017
ourchoice:
My advice to all those wishing to make good, steady money online is this:

Create a blog or website; you need 1 no matter how u want to make money online.

When I say create a blog, I don't mean the now rampant celebrity/entertainment gossip blog likke lindaikeji and co, I mean micro niche website.

I will be creating a thread on MNS soon to open the eyes of Nigerian youths on how to make good money blogging without following Lindaikeji footsteps of celeb gossip blogging
indeed u are the boss, i have 2 domains, is it possible to convert it to blog, then can i put them wit adsense?
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
emmanuelbrown26:

indeed u are the boss, i have 2 domains, is it possible to convert it to blog, then can i put them wit adsense?
Yes it is very possible. Check my profile and go to my latest thread and read up, happy sunday
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by ourchoice(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
lawrykings:
I don't have any of the aforementioned skills and would love to get one, how do I go about that sir....thanks
You start by acquiring any of the skills that you have passion or interest in. If you don't have money to pay to acquire the skills, you can use youtube videos to learn them if you are smart and serious about it.
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by Hydrolysis(m): 5:04am On Mar 27, 2017
ourchoice:
You start by acquiring any of the skills that you have passion or interest in. If you don't have money to pay to acquire the skills, you can use youtube videos to learn them if you are smart and serious about it.

Bros good day. Abeg I've been looking for you upandan. I want to start making money online. How do I get ur eBook . Abeg reply me asap
Re: Making Money Online - Myth Or Real? Come In & Learn by DoyenExchange: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japaul Oil Is Going Public / Bus Hire Purchase Business / Send In Your Graphics Designs And Printing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.