Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

No Negotiation Or Dialogue With The Federal Govt. Niger Delta Avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Negotiation Or Dialogue With The Federal Govt. Niger Delta Avengers (783 Views)

“we Are Not Ready For Any Negotiation With The Federal Govt” – Niger D Avengers / Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari / Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Negotiation Or Dialogue With The Federal Govt. Niger Delta Avengers by bukifemi1: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
cry

Re: No Negotiation Or Dialogue With The Federal Govt. Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
This is to the "Delta state environmental protection agency" in particular and all other related bodies. Please for the sake of the generation yet unborn, lands owners and investors or would be investor(s) in the twin towns of ORUWHORUN and ARAGBA in Udu LGA of delta state, We call on all relevant authorities to check the activities of sand dredgers, whose operations are causing serious havoc and untold environmental hardship to residents and visitors alike. A visit to some of their numerous sites in the company of my business partners while searching for lands to locate/site our factory leaves everyone in the team/entourage awed and speechless, seeing the vast level of wanton destruction and environmental degradation perpetuated by just some few elements who are supposed to be sons of the soil and their collaborators.
An on-the-site findings reveals that they (dredgers) neither carried out any form of Enviromental Impact Assesment EIA nor care about the effect of their activities on the surrounding houses, some of which are at the verge of collapsing. Also none of them (dredging operator or businessmen) have any form of landed property or investment within the vicinity of their nefarious operation.
As a Nigerian and a deltan, I believe it is everyone's responsibility to watch out for our neighbors, neighborhood and the Enviroment. Hence my using this wonderful forum. I promised some of the residents I spoke with that I will revisit the sites and also help them pass their plea to the relevant authorities through wherever legal means possible. Please Nairalander help repost this until justice is done. Thanks
Re: No Negotiation Or Dialogue With The Federal Govt. Niger Delta Avengers by PhockPhockMan: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Environmental implication advisers over to you.

2 Likes

Re: No Negotiation Or Dialogue With The Federal Govt. Niger Delta Avengers by jlinkd78(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
f
Re: No Negotiation Or Dialogue With The Federal Govt. Niger Delta Avengers by googlepikins: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
Environmental scientist come and tell us the impact of our oil in our land.

3 Likes

Re: No Negotiation Or Dialogue With The Federal Govt. Niger Delta Avengers by Justiyke4u: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
Assertion and denial continues
Re: No Negotiation Or Dialogue With The Federal Govt. Niger Delta Avengers by Abra4real(m): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
Some people are playing the cat and mouse game here. What do you have to say about this my honorable lalasticlala, the controversial Omenka, and the banmaster Mynd44?
Re: No Negotiation Or Dialogue With The Federal Govt. Niger Delta Avengers by kossyablaze(m): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Chai... I always wait after 24hrs b4 believn any news lately
Re: No Negotiation Or Dialogue With The Federal Govt. Niger Delta Avengers by fx45(m): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Abra4real:
Some people are playing the cat and mouse game here. What do you have to say about this my honorable lalasticlala, the controversial Omenka, and the banmaster Mynd44?
Not forgetting Abagworo, QuotaSystem
Re: No Negotiation Or Dialogue With The Federal Govt. Niger Delta Avengers by Abra4real(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
fx45:
Not forgetting Abagworo, QuotaSystem
Thank you, jare! What about dominique, obinoscopy...?
Re: No Negotiation Or Dialogue With The Federal Govt. Niger Delta Avengers by QuotaSystem: 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
fx45:
Not forgetting A bagworo, QuotaSystem

QuotaSystem:
You're the one seeking dialogue, not the FG any longer.

That ship has already sailed. Keep up with events or observe from the sidelines.

(1) (Reply)

I’m A Man Of Courage , But I Didn’t Insult Tinubu — Akeredolu / Falana Blast Buhari Over The Arrest Of A Man Who Named His Dog Buhari / Aggrieved APC Members Block APC Secretariat In Ondo State With Juju(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.