Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress (49161 Views)

Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" / Ruth Eze: "Abuja Lesbians Are After Me" / Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
This girl is frustrated! undecided
Her problem is that she doesn't want to accept she is a lesbian!
Only cowards commit suicide,embrace your real self mumu! angry
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Flexherbal(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
When a woman has more than sex to offer, she is always valued by her man.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by realjane: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
It takes practice to learn how to rise above your emotions.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by toye440: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
this would serve as a deterrent to every young lady, watch ur words cos ur words may make or destroy u.
The guy did d right thing abeg who wan marry woman wey dey wet for another woman like her, so awkward. maybe she should hook up with her role model make dem continue to dey koba dem self
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by iaminspired: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by columbus007(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
When she said her fellow colleague makes her wet it's prove of what she's claiming not to be undecided
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by oodua1stson: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
98% of nollywood ladies are pseudo call girls

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by bravojohny(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
If Ruth eze thinks suicide is the best alternative, then she's as ignorant as Nollywood
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by bravojohny(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
If Ruth eze thinks suicide is the best alternative, then she's as ignorant as Nollywood
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by chimaobinelson(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
u get luck say na suCIDE ...
Mtchewww i think say na Genocide...wora mi sayin, Homicide or insecticide u wqn commitings
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Coldfeets: 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Drama queen

Why attempt suicide?

Why not use the opportunity to become the lesbian you have always wanted to be

Besides, your lesbian crush is still very much single

Onye une undecided
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
dewalexify:
grin
what is funny undecided
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by QueenEKAMMA(f): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
I don't wanna waste my COMMENTon this Ruth OF A LADY..,SO go ahead and commit don't attempt. DUMMY
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by seangy4konji: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
So she did not dieded

We are too much self in Nigeria and we are still facin the battle. You want to died right

I pray you don't fail next time.
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by QueenEKAMMA(f): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
I DON'T WANNA WASTE MY COMMENT ON THIS DUMMY CALL RUTH!
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by CioAngels(f): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
Yes, it can be painful but suicide is like defeating yourself. If it is that your friend is his choice now, i would say forget becos she must have told series of terrible lies against you and with help of forces. Please move with your life becos that man is already in a cage. I will adviset you look for six month or one year vocation to keep yourself busy and in no time you will forget them. Please stop crying and love yourself the most now becos he is not worth your love.
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Tkayhandsome(m): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
Because of dick. Dick done finish?
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by slap1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Because of dick. Dick done finish?

SMH grin
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Charles4075(m): 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Bia dis girl Ruth, is something wrong with ya head upstairs
Ogini Just because one boy said no more marriage and you now want to killi ya self abi?? You must be a stupid and wicked girl.. Just see how beautiful you are ehh If I hear pheeem from that ya mouth again ehhhh

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
cheesy you are a lesbian,Genevieve makes u wet and yet u want a man to take u seriously shocked. All these end time nollywood lesbos be forming house wife material.
Mthewwwww

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by johnkeni(m): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
Blessograo:
Not surprised if he cheated on her men and cheating be like 5 & 6. Women too cheats don't get me wrong.

my friend will u sharap! bia, gals and cheating are like kuny and Hausa people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Blessograo(f): 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
were you blind to read that ladies also cheat?
johnkeni:

my friend will u sharap! bia, gals and cheating are like kuny and Hausa people.
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by LordBaelish: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
praizeblog:
eeeyah sorry oo

See this:::: New VIDEO: Adekunle Gold –
Ariwo Ko http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/08/new-video-adekunle-gold-ariwo-ko.html

we have heard ooo
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by LordBaelish: 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Blessograo:
were you blind to read that ladies also cheat?

ask these ratchet thots sha... just passing by...
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
Abeg when next one posts an article regarding an unknown celeyeyebrity they need to post a list of movie names she's acted in. I have no clue who she is neither have I seen her on any Nigerian shows. This one is most likely a twitter actress.

2 Likes

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by sweetgala(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
OP that picture does not do Ruth Eze booby justice

The twins chubby wella

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by NaBanga: 2:41am On Aug 18, 2016
There are over 7 billion people in the world. Surely there is another man for this woman.
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Legbo6: 7:40am On Aug 18, 2016
kill urself die nd they will continue f**King themselves even after ur death, so beta u stay watch nd c 2 d end of d GAME.
OR
U should come nd cheat on my girlfriend too pls
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Deepfreezer(m): 8:56am On Aug 18, 2016
Hoes errr where.
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by fortunechy(m): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2016
beauty witout brain........."she gets wet wen she sees genevieve"yet she's nt into woman. i pity sm guyz dt date so call actresses cus they ar oloshos in disguise.
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by fireforfire: 9:32am On Aug 18, 2016
So u wan kee urself because of man .in fact u deserve dis

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by rita25(f): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2016
see as she dress and she want make dem go pay her bride price? am sure the frend showed the man more hot pictures she snapped with other guys maybe naked..well ruth no worry ur frend will not last with the guy KARMA is a Bitch and always returns back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture / 'Something Isn’t Right With Toke Makinwa’s Hips' - (photos) / Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.