Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress (49163 Views)

Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" / Ruth Eze: "Abuja Lesbians Are After Me" / Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Elle277(f): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2016
On top human being??... I rather move on with my precious life abeg.. smh

1 Like

Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by teehazzy(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Shit happens, sister Ruth. Get over it
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by dewalexify(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
what is funny undecided
The superstory bro, interesting episode
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by peaceMma(f): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
haha... c dz fyn girl dey cry even wan kill herself because of man.. abi is she a learner ni... shaa mk she no vex..
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
sweetgala:
OP that picture does not do Ruth Eze booby justice

The twins chubby wella

ok she get good big suckable blest.but who she be? I dont even know her.Is she popular like Omotola?
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Word of advice: Never introduce your boo to your friends.. Theres always a back stabber somewhere, waiting to put asunder..keep him or her under wraps.. Badbelle too much.
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by sweetgala(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
lefulefu:
ok she get good big suckable blest.but who she be? I dont even know her.Is she popular like Omotola?

Me sef no sabi am before
Re: Ruth Eze Attempts Suicide After Losing Her Fiancé To Another Actress by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
sweetgala:

Me sef no sabi am before
ohhh ok...she is probably one of those end time twitter actress put on nairaland front page by some end time mods on a daily basis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Something Isn’t Right With Toke Makinwa’s Hips' - (photos) / Yomi Casual And His Fiancee, Faith Dope In New Picture / Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.