Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Tecno Camon C9 ( Camera Wise) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Tecno Camon C9 ( Camera Wise) (7432 Views)

Samsung S6 Vs Nokia 6 / Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities / Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Sony Xperia 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Tecno Camon C9 ( Camera Wise) by datyorubaboy: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2016
Do not compare. Kings on their lane for their customers
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Tecno Camon C9 ( Camera Wise) by Tania1: 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hmm too much of a comparison..the Camon C9 is amazing no doubt but m not sure if it should be compared to an S6..but then again i believe phone cameras also have their bad days
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Tecno Camon C9 ( Camera Wise) by Tania1: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
That's why i said phone cameras have their bad days
Godswillnwaoma:
From what I read on online and with some youtube videos I watched about tecno camon c9 camera review, I strongly believe that it is best camera phone at that price range.

As for Samsung s6 , which I was opportuned to lay my hand on it and took some pictures with it because it is a phone my course mate is using, I can authoritatively tell you that c9 took more decent and clear picture than s6.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Tecno Camon C9 ( Camera Wise) by Tania1: 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
very true
omoalajah:
Thou shall not compare Tecno c9 and Samsung s6. We have two different brands, one is an High End device and the other serves the mid range.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Tecno Camon C9 ( Camera Wise) by Tolaisbosena: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Low key low key if they give this tecno boys galaxy s3 day no go hesitate to grab am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Tecno Camon C9 ( Camera Wise) by Norman4real(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
This just proves that there is no such thing as perfection. Samsung users should run in shame after seeing such news. You spend over 800 dollars and what you get is a phone that explodes when connected to a charger... It's true that they are labeled as premium devices but we need to acknowledge that even they have faults at times.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Tecno Camon C9 ( Camera Wise) by Temitopelala: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
TRUE TALK (please don't block me just read)
Some Tecno owners will say the cam c9 is better and Samsung owners will say the samsung is better here is a fact: Samsung galaxies are almost always put among the best phone cameras in the world. I saw the cam c9 and decided to take a picture with it the camera was decent.
I also took pictures with the s6 and they were very(×100) beautiful. Please understand that Tecno is not the same league as Samsung (not as an insult it's a fact).
So the answer is the s6.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Tecno Camon C9 ( Camera Wise) by investigator007: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
One thing I believe is a trial is what usually convinces someone
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Tecno Camon C9 ( Camera Wise) by tafat: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
Is it the same samsung that is exploding more than pipeline vandalism from NDA?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Tecno Camon C9 ( Camera Wise) by henrynick(m): 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
From what I read on online and with some youtube videos I watched about tecno camon c9 camera review, I strongly believe that it is best camera phone at that price range.

As for Samsung s6 , which I was opportuned to lay my hand on it and took some pictures with it because it is a phone my course mate is using, I can authoritatively tell you that c9 took more decent and clear picture than s6.

See this village primitive foooool why would you compare a premium device Samsung s6 to Tecno.......u need to be killed honestly do you have any idea the research they do before building a phone? I don tell Una say if u wanna market ur yeye Tecno its allow now they'll say s7 camera wack....guy you stupid very foolish to even make that comparison...... Dey compare world giant tech company to Tecno angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Tecno Camon C9 ( Camera Wise) by tafat: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2016
henrynick:

See this village primitive foooool why would you compare a premium device Samsung s6 to Tecno.......u need to be killed honestly do you have any idea the research they do before building a phone? I don tell Una say if u wanna market ur yeye Tecno its allow now they'll say s7 camera wack....guy you stupid very foolish to even make that comparison...... Dey compare world giant tech company to Tecno angry

Mehn, it doesn`t require being abusive na
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Tecno Camon C9 ( Camera Wise) by investigator007: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
henrynick:

Really? Like seriously? Did you have to do that?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Tecno Camon C9 ( Camera Wise) by faisalis10: 6:53am On Sep 10, 2016
kellystech:
2-3 mb is large? Wen I get up to 11mb with my s6
Oboy 11MB? Thus a fone I'm also using the highest i get is 5mb. I doubt if nikon, canon or kodak gets 11mb of picture size. U sure no be rick ross u snap wey d file heavy like this..... 11mb watttttt
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Tecno Camon C9 ( Camera Wise) by faisalis10: 6:56am On Sep 10, 2016
Back to the matter. The issue of camera. I have never used the C9. But u can't even compare a camera of Samsung's flagship fone to a tecno C9. I believe the s6 camera is even better than the iCrap 6s camera grin grin grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Vs Tecno Camon C9 ( Camera Wise) by dasphinx1(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2016
tafat:
Is it the same samsung that is exploding more than pipeline vandalism from NDA?

So for your mind, the note 7 and S6 are same phones abi? Anyways Samsung is replacing all affected Note 7 with brand new ones... I guess you will not say that part.... afterall, you must support your tecno...

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEW!!! Get Free 1000MB From MTN / Snapshots: See What Someone Did With This Lady's Instagram Handle. / Gionee Elife E7 Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.