Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities (46704 Views)

Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Freelancerx: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tecno Camon CX Air Vs Tecno Camon CX - Difference And Similarities - The Tecno Camon CX Air and Camon CX are the most talked about Tecno phones right now this is because of their "Huge Selfie Advantage". If you are Not clear on what I mean try getting one of these devices for your self.

These two Variant phones are one of the latest by Tecno this 2017, therefore we have decided to compare them using the table below:

TECNO CAMON CX AIR VS TECNO CAMON CX
Details CAMON CX AIR - CAMON CX

Display : 5.0 inch display - 5.5 inch display

Screen Resolution : 720 x 1280 pixels - 1080 x 1920 pixels

Network : 2G/3G/4G - 2G/3G/4G

SIM SlotResolution : Dual SIM (Micro-SIM) - Dual SIM (Micro-SIM)

Processor : Octa-core 2.0 GHz - Mediatek MT6570T Quad-core 1.5 GHz

RAM : 2 GB - 2 GB

Internal Storage : 32GB - 32GB

Rear Camera : 13 megapixels with LED flash - 16 megapixels with LED flash

Front Camera : Dual 13 megapixels, autofocus with LED flash - Dual 16 megapixels, autofocus with LED flash

Battery : Li-Polymer 3200 mAh battery capacity with Quick Charge Li-Polymer - 3200 mAh battery capacity with Quick Charge

Operating System : Android 7.0 with HiOS - Android 7.0 with HiOS

MicroSD : Yes, expandable up to 128GB - Yes, expandable up to 128GB

Fingerprint Scanner : Yes - Yes

USB Port : Micro-USB v2.0 - Micro-USB v2.0

With these features, you'll notice that the Camon CX and the Camon CX Air are like twins, similar yet different.

Thats all on the Tecno Camon CX Air Vs Tecno Camon CX ...Cheers

Sourced from www dot tecmobs dot com

1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by dejiWEST: 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Almost very similar. I like how they made a smaller and cheaper one so you don't feel out if you can't afford the CX sad
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by chicwoman(f): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
Cool specs
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by paolokonqueror(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
I like both but I'll definitely feel better using the CX gaan gaan! It's a good initiative tho, considering all classes of the masses (Oshey I'm M.I cool )

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Dandsome: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
So with this now, guys can't give excuse of not buying a Camon phone for their babes.

There's a more affordable version. Nice one.

Wetin concern me?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Abdstrakt(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
How much is the Cx air...Since my money never complete for CX make i manage CX air
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
very similar. Almost same specs. It reminds me of C9 & C7
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by henry007(m): 12:04am On Apr 22, 2017
Watch Camon CX and CX air specs side by side in this video taken at the launch in Kenya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv6LTHTz7FE&feature=youtu.be&a
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by SirBlack999(m): 12:52am On Apr 22, 2017
Price?
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Mynd44: 7:23am On Apr 22, 2017
Tecno devices.

Useless and inferior. Use for 3 months and find somewhere to dump them cos that's how long they last for and you can start chasing the new one they launch

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by zadok60: 7:25am On Apr 22, 2017
ok
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by NCP: 7:25am On Apr 22, 2017
These are not Android Smartphones. Because it can never be upgraded despite spending multiple tens of thousands of naira to acquire one.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Dam5reey(m): 7:26am On Apr 22, 2017
Tell me when the SoCs used is Snapdragon...
And 4000Mah without adding​ to the weight...

Request - Op, could you please be so kind and provide
CPU Z or CPU x page of camon CX
Also antutu benchmark results, and the one showing the detailed specifications...

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Phi001(m): 7:26am On Apr 22, 2017
how much are the phones?
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by smartty68(m): 7:26am On Apr 22, 2017
Same specs, difference in processors and camera
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Dam5reey(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Tecno devices.

Useless and inferior. Use for 3 months and find somewhere to dump them cos that's how long they last for and you can start chasing the new one they launch
Aha... Truth will soon go round... Tell them oo

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by KingLennon(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2017
They are no much differences but a 3200mah battery is a not too good for this device. 4200mah would be the bomb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Ezedon(m): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2017
We are still in recession, I will comment after recession

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Kenneth10110(m): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Tecno devices.

my boom J8 is 8 months now no fault.

17 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by gabzzy: 7:29am On Apr 22, 2017
u fail to talk about the differences and similarities in the price

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by heykims(m): 7:30am On Apr 22, 2017
How much na?
See how ppl dey talk about one being affordable to be given to a babe as if the less costly will be anything less than 55k.
Abeg joor.. .

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by ChappyChase: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2017
I just no fancy Tecno
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by onilanre(m): 7:31am On Apr 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Tecno devices.

You're very correct. I'm already tired with my Camon C9 plus

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by registration(m): 7:31am On Apr 22, 2017
Oh boom J8
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Dam5reey(m): 7:31am On Apr 22, 2017
Kenneth10110:

my boom J8 is 8 months now no fault.
She no mean faults
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Nutase: 7:31am On Apr 22, 2017
sad shocked cool
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by PetrePan(m): 7:32am On Apr 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Tecno devices.

mynd ya business..those who love it,love it

15 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Rick9(m): 7:33am On Apr 22, 2017
TeanInfinix

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Phone Is Cloned(fake) Or Not. / Do You Know That Infinix And Itel Phones Are Owned By Tecno Mobile / What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.