Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Could This Be The Best Meme (photo Caption) On The Internet Ever? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Could This Be The Best Meme (photo Caption) On The Internet Ever? (3036 Views)

Please I'm Looking For This Meme (photo) / The New Nairaland Meme-(photo) / Best Meme And Slang Of 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Best Meme (photo Caption) On The Internet Ever? by lapazi(m): 12:28am On Aug 18, 2016
smileywow, i have never seen a caption sooooooo funny that when ever i look at it, i just cant stop laughing. grin
To the bro that captioned this photo...you are like the "king of Funny".... grin grin grin

cheesy check it out, and also if you think you have any meme that is funnier than this, please and please SHARE cool

1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Best Meme (photo Caption) On The Internet Ever? by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:35am On Aug 18, 2016
No don't...just sell it grin
Re: Could This Be The Best Meme (photo Caption) On The Internet Ever? by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 18, 2016
grin grin
Re: Could This Be The Best Meme (photo Caption) On The Internet Ever? by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 18, 2016
I didn't even Crack a smile.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Best Meme (photo Caption) On The Internet Ever? by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 18, 2016
Fabulocity:

That's because you don't have balls

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Best Meme (photo Caption) On The Internet Ever? by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 18, 2016
undecided
Dreamwaker:

Re: Could This Be The Best Meme (photo Caption) On The Internet Ever? by lapazi(m): 12:58am On Aug 18, 2016
Fabulocity:

no offence but wetin dey do you no be here...atall tongue
Re: Could This Be The Best Meme (photo Caption) On The Internet Ever? by Sabadon(m): 1:01am On Aug 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
2 tins on my mind,its either u want to enjoy d quotes or ur case is way beyond redemption

bk to topic,wen I first saw this I laughed so hard
Re: Could This Be The Best Meme (photo Caption) On The Internet Ever? by lapazi(m): 1:02am On Aug 18, 2016
Dreamwaker:

she wont understand
Re: Could This Be The Best Meme (photo Caption) On The Internet Ever? by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 18, 2016
WTF do you mean??
I understood the joke perfectly well but I didn't even smile..

Sabadon:

2 tins on my mind,its either u want to enjoy d quotes or ur case is way beyond redemption

bk to topic,wen I first saw this I laughed so hard
Re: Could This Be The Best Meme (photo Caption) On The Internet Ever? by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 18, 2016
lapazi:

she wont understand

Lol certainly not.
Re: Could This Be The Best Meme (photo Caption) On The Internet Ever? by Sabadon(m): 1:22am On Aug 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
WTF do you mean??
I understood the joke perfectly well but I didn't even smile..

OK ur moniker says u re a lady,pardon me maybe dats d reason u dnt understand

bt tell ur boyfriend to explain to u I bet he perfectly understands
Re: Could This Be The Best Meme (photo Caption) On The Internet Ever? by aorseer: 1:31am On Aug 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
That is possible if the man in the meme is your Father

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Best Meme (photo Caption) On The Internet Ever? by Kruzilano(m): 2:35am On Aug 18, 2016
Lwkm.. Malaysia money!
Re: Could This Be The Best Meme (photo Caption) On The Internet Ever? by lapazi(m): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
aorseer:

That is possible if the man in the meme is your Father

hahaha wicked...dude please take it easy on her!
Re: Could This Be The Best Meme (photo Caption) On The Internet Ever? by otimothy(m): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2016
lol........its been a while i saw a meme this funny.
Re: Could This Be The Best Meme (photo Caption) On The Internet Ever? by kuuljay(m): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
I must confess I've never laughed this hard for a long time...and you guys should cut that lady a slack most women wunt get the joke

(1) (Reply)

What's The Funniest Surname You've Ever Heard?see Funny Comments(photos) / The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It / What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.