Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? (3036 Views)

Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? / ~~~~+ Post The Most Hillarious Pic You've Seen Here! +~~~~ / What's The Funniest/craziest Facebook Status You've Ever Read Or Posted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
The funniest I've seen so far is "datalossvictim1". Hahaha.....

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
SpicyEve: The funniest I've seen so far is "datalossvictim1". Hahaha.....

Lol is it? You have gorgeous eyes by the way.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by ifex370(m): 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
what's more weird than two girls hitting on each other on nl

but thats none of my business sad

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by kolardzy(m): 12:13am On Jul 20, 2014
"justpassingby" like seriously? undecided
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by bercarray(m): 12:15am On Jul 20, 2014
mine is space goat
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by ajasa4link: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
bitterpenisgrin the day I saw this username, I laughed out loud.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by bitterpenis(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
ajasa4link: bitterpenisgrin the day I saw this username, I laughed out loud.
Na my name you dey laugh abi? Wait make I catch you, you go know how far by the time hand touch you

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by egopersonified(f): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
Madcow, I always remember the mad man who pratically lives in front of my office.
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by tomiobj(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
'spicy eve'. Imagine d gal that stopped d whole world from being naked
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
i1 is a funny username
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
tomiobj: 'spicy eve'. Imagine d gal that stopped d whole world from being naked

Lol.....n still makes the world of men stare when she passes by! She can't help it! It's natural.
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by bloglover(m): 3:46am On Jul 21, 2014
cabinbiscuit

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by rocgirl: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2014
Lol...
Lakpalakpa
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by rocgirl: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2014
ifex370: what's more weird than two girls hitting on each other on nl but thats none of my business sad

lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by lakpalakpa: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2014
rocgirl: Lol...
Lakpalakpa

My love...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by NaLaugh: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
bloglover: cabinbiscuit

cheesy

I remember those wooden items

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by bloglover(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
NaLaugh:

cheesy

I remember those wooden items

those items were really horrible.... can't believe those wooden items made front page those days
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by JustPassingBy: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2014
grin grin grin
kolardzy: "justpassingby" like seriously? undecided
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by kolardzy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
JustPassingBy: grin grin grin

lol...Smh
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by rocgirl: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
lakpalakpa:

My love...

grin grin grin grin grin

Potatoes...!!
gringrin
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by Xanthosis(f): 12:01am On Jul 04, 2015
I saw dis username madgoat,, i nearly piss for pant
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 04, 2015
Boiledcorn sad
Friedplantain sad
Redoil sad

Nah wah oh sad
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by sandave(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2015
wen u ans #Bleep'n'Ass
and you're a guy.................................................

......................................................................................

but that's none of my business... 2 more sugar pls
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by dareyb68: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Job Vacancy AT Massive Academic and Non-Academic Staffs Position Recruitment at Caleb University, July 2015

http:///Hk1pY8
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by feynman: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
Madcow Mrcork oohmpa vaselinecrew sweetorgasm
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by preciousMI1(f): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
ishiamu
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by madgoat(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2015
Xanthosis:
I saw dis username madgoat,, i nearly piss for pant

Hahahahahaha.... Abeg oh... No just piss grin. Bcoz u knw male goats like to smell piss grin
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by tuffgongjo(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2015
Babaonechance$Fried Plantain.
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by RapLawd(m): 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lalasticalala, InvisibleGhost... Shey ghosts dey visible before?
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by davirossi(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
datalossvictim1:
what about her teeth Lol is it? You have gorgeous eyes by the way.
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by Missle4(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mine is fowlnyash[[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What's The Funniest Username(s) You've Seen On Nairaland? by ishiamu(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
preciousMI1:
ishiamu

Yes ma you called me grin.... what I do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Funniest Surname You've Ever Heard?see Funny Comments(photos) / The Funniest Joke,ever On Nairaland......you Cant Afford To Miss It / Part 2: Library Of Hilarious Pictures That Will Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.