Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust (26579 Views)

FG Probes Jonathan Over N8.68bn Textbooks Contract.. / U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft / Senate Probes Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Over N4tr Customs Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by pjsmart(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2016
helpee:
Buhari is not comfortable with the rising profile of jonathan so he is bent on tarnishing his image. Lai Mohammed said the allegations liking Jonathan to Niger delta bombings has refused to go away same way allegations buhari sponsored boko haram refused to go away, same way allegations buhari has no certificate therefore commited perjury which is criminal refused to go away... Hope lai Mohammed will remember to tell the security apparatus to probe buhari too. These tyrants so obviously intolerant of opposition

Exactly what I wanted to say.

2 Likes

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by ozimec(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

The Government should not waste Nigeria's manpower investigating this man,he should simply be locked up as an economic saboteur.

This Militancy started from Bayelsa,when Goodluck Jonathan was the Deputy Governor,and he introduced this settlement of these RiffRaffs when he became Governor.

When he became President,him and his militant kinsmen had an open season on Nigeria's treasury.

Goodluck Jonathan had one Key to the Central Bank,and Tompolo had the other one,while Asari Dokubo was the Gateman to the Vault.

Goodluck Jonathan knows these Militants,they have been peppersouping together from his Deputy Governorship days.

Arrest Goodluck Jonathan,and Militancy in the Niger Delta will die a Natural Death.

Maybe you just want to grab that FTC. You're already know that it's a fruitless exercise. Nothing will come out of it.

3 Likes

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by biggie73(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

The Government should not waste Nigeria's manpower investigating this man,he should simply be locked up as an economic saboteur.

This Militancy started from Bayelsa,when Goodluck Jonathan was the Deputy Governor,and he introduced this settlement of these RiffRaffs when he became Governor.

When he became President,him and his militant kinsmen had an open season on Nigeria's treasury.

Goodluck Jonathan had one Key to the Central Bank,and Tompolo had the other one,while Asari Dokubo was the Gateman to the Vault.

Goodluck Jonathan knows these Militants,they have been peppersouping together from his Deputy Governorship days.

Arrest Goodluck Jonathan,and Militancy in the Niger Delta will die a Natural Death.

....your own too much....

2 Likes

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by KnowAll(m): 10:45am On Aug 18, 2016
" Dada Cannot Fight but he has a big brother that can fight for him "
Yoruba proverb when you see small boys little boys slapping you behind the head know say dem 'egbon' (power-brokers) dey round the corner. HOW can NDA be flexing if there are no big backers, no smoke without fire ohoooo......

1 Like

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by jiveman(m): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2016
Nigeria is Synonymous to Sodom and Gomorrah politically. You can all start killing yourselves for all I care. We "Black" don't think right at all. If I was opportuned, I will ask each region to disintegrate and run each others affairs individually.

I believe that will solve the situation. Animals in Nigeria operating from North, East, West and South because of tribal and sentiments. When you leave that country, you'll tend to reason why the whites are moving forward and the so called "blacks" keep fighting themselves over nothing.

Reason why I left the country.

1 Like

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by Yagazee: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2016
Here we go again. When it was Boko Haram, it was the Northerners plan to overtrow GEJ. Now it's Militant, Jonathan. Who's sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by Misterdhee1(m): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2016
helpee:
Buhari is not comfortable with the rising profile of jonathan so he is bent on tarnishing his image. Lai Mohammed said the allegations liking Jonathan to Niger delta bombings has refused to go away same way allegations buhari sponsored boko haram refused to go away, same way allegations buhari has no certificate therefore commited perjury which is criminal refused to go away... Hope lai Mohammed will remember to tell the security apparatus to probe buhari too. These tyrants so obviously intolerant of opposition

Which rising profile now? For God's sake he is a former president of a Nation as big as Nigeria. All the recognitions he is getting are just normal. Nd does that make him not probable or what? A terrorist group mentioned his name as their chief sponsor. So should the allegation be overlooked because it involves the hero of the people of the rising sun? Abeg, park well nd grow from your sentimental shackles.
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2016
yomz1e:
It's simple, if there are strong admissible undeniable evidence that he supported the militants in any shape or form, then arrest him. If not then with all the might of our military, the militants should be wiped out. After all these militants are not skilled in Morden Warfare, then again most Nigerian armies are illiterates too.
lol militants are not skilled in modern warfare i laugh you my brother ........ When the showdown begins then the world will know if they're skilled or not.... Its not like they cant defeat the militant they dont want to go in a blind battle when they dont know if these militants have some kind of foreign sponsor or aid....... Besides they cant fight a war in both front of nigeria... That is the N/S
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:53am On Aug 18, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
They should also probe Puhari for abducting the Chibok girls and funding Boko Haram
IBOs thinking from the anus sincev1960
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2016
onespecial:

Most foolish Afonja. Militancy started when you and ur almighty fulani head of state then( Abacha) invited all from sundry for his million man match. That was where Ijaw saw the hypocrisy where u milk them dry and develop Lagos and Abuja with nothing for them. Militancy started immediately after the million man match.

To all who cares to know, we are not technically in recession, we are technically at war and all in Nigeria are feeling the heat. There must be a change in Nigeria.

Can as well arrest GEJ, that won't change the ravaging situation till we all make compromise.
IBOS thinking from the anus since 1960
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by Eazybay(m): 10:56am On Aug 18, 2016
DropShot:
It's time the FG do the right thing.

As I said in the past, the allegation by the militants against Jonathan is very weighty as it borders on economic sabotage and national security. Not investigating it will only portray the FG as incompetent.

The fact that the IB handed over powerr peacefully is not an indication he has no connection with the terrorists; only naive and those with basic reasoning ability will believe so. Handing over to Buhari could as well be a strategy to conceal his involvement in the whole saga. Not handing over peacefully, followed by the militancy will easily have given him away as the man behind them.

Another salient point is Jonathan's swift rebutal of the allegation and his counter accusation that MEND is after his life. When I read his denial and accusation, I immediately suspected Jonathan has a thing to do with the terrorists. If the IB has no link with the terrorists, he wouldn't lose his sleep over their allegations let alone turning around to accuse them of being after his life. A clear mind doesn't act that way.

No doubt the Ineffectual Buffoon encouraged the scAvengers since his days as president by nudging them on with their inflamatory rhetoric (if Jonathan didn't pick PDP's nomination, Nigeria will burn. If he lost the election, Nigeria will disintegrate, etc.).

The only advice I have for the FG is to do a very thorough job and bring anyone sponsoring the scAvengers to swift justice no matter how highly placed in the society.

All d while allegations of corruption were flying, GEJ was silent. Ppl said he should defend himself. Now GEJ denies u say d denial is suspicious. Wahala dey.

2 Likes

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2016
Funlordjnr:
It sounds feasible but all due diligence should be followed during the investigations in order to prove his guilt or innoncence!

But there is no way in hell that these hopless militants are not being backed by some big fishes in the country?

1: How do they get their funding? Which runs into billions of naira!

2: Who pays for the construction of their camps?

3: Whose connections are used in purchasing arms and sophisticated weapons for the goats?

4: Who is always giving them access to the presidency?

5: What type of nigerians have such disposable income to waste on sabotage if not those who have looted from government?

In conclusion I won't be suprised if such sponsors also include that useless, corruption loving, ogogoro sipping, otueke dwelling pained bastard!
SO TRUE.......
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by Spells(m): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

i had a brain surgery was carry out on u, but the brains rejected you.

3 Likes

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by Ababadada: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2016
Misterdhee1:

Which rising profile now? For God's sake he is a former president of a Nation as big as Nigeria. All the recognitions he is getting are just normal. Nd does that make him not probable or what? A terrorist group mentioned his name as their chief sponsor. So should the allegation be overlooked because it involves the hero of the people of the rising sun? Abeg, park well nd grow from your sentimental shackles.
Which terrorist group are you talking about? Since RNDA Knew the method NDA they should by now exposed their camp. Ok

1 Like

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by Respect55(m): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

So who do u arrest for Boko Haram insurgency in the North East?

Buhari of course

3 Likes

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by damon222: 11:10am On Aug 18, 2016
DropShot:

As I said in the past, the allegation by the militants against Jonathan is very weighty as it borders on economic sabotage and national security. Not investigating it will only portray the FG as incompetent.

The fact that the IB handed over powerr peacefully is not an indication he has no connection with the terrorists; only naive and those with basic reasoning ability will believe so. Handing over to Buhari could as well be a strategy to conceal his involvement in the whole saga. Not handing over peacefully, followed by the militancy will easily have given him away as the man behind them.

Another salient point is Jonathan's swift rebutal of the allegation and his counter accusation that MEND is after his life. When I read his denial and accusation, I immediately suspected Jonathan has a thing to do with the terrorists. If the IB has no link with the terrorists, he wouldn't lose his sleep over their allegations let alone turning around to accuse them of being after his life. A clear mind doesn't act that way.

No doubt the Ineffectual Buffoon encouraged the scAvengers since his days as president by nudging them on with their inflamatory rhetoric (if Jonathan didn't pick PDP's nomination, Nigeria will burn. If he lost the election, Nigeria will disintegrate, etc.).

The only advice I have for the FG is to do a very thorough job and bring anyone sponsoring the scAvengers to swift justice no matter how highly placed in the society.
Very block headed thread from blocked headed owner/poster! Na today evidence against GEJ dey weighty? When the most foolish Obasanjo accused GEJ of training sharp shotter, when he told the world some of the most dangerious lies etc. etc., this same heavy and wieghty accusations became the most popular songs. Another weighty accusations is being levelled against GEJ again and has become very weighty. I pity this country.
You should reason like normal beings and show some regrets that since Buhari took over government, even the least problem has become the biggest. My grand daughter asked when will post UME be settled. I was just full with cool and so much regrets that even the list issue has not being settled under this dumbest dunce Buhari with empty coconut brain, yet he is going after others and even creating more. Under Buhari, all the courts, jugdes, in fact everything has dropped updown. So why are you people happy pushing Buhari to format more problems? Have you people no pity for these majority that are suffering? Tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by baganas: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2016
TRADELYN:
Smh for my beloved country... embarassed

Partisan Politics is killing Nigeria's growth and development.

Unless you have reliable evidence, this is the wrongest time to do so since you are no where near the point to winning the fight against the Niger Delta Avengers.
One expected to see a new government of higher standards compared to Jonathan's cabinet, but it is becoming clear as weeks and months pass by that the reverse is the case which, therefore, explains the present hardship being experienced across Nigeria.

How do you make proper probe when you are still struggling to tame the NDA or any other terrorist group? Unless you have hints/facts (not mere allegations, and even if so, from MEND against GEJ?) of his involvements, it is not necessary.

Don't forget there is a reason they are called "TERRORISTS."
Well, but is investigating the sponsors of these heinous acts part of the struggle to tame the perpetrators?
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by Byko899(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2016
Human beings are very funny especially we Nigerians, how can somebody be Hungry,no food to eat,you have lost your job or your loved ones has lost his job, no hope,you feed less than you feed before, things are very expensive in the market,no project going on to help your situation, instead of the government seeing your situation as very urgent that need serious solution,they are pushing accusations to the government that is already dead,and you that is Hungary ,unemployed and can not afford anything will happily join the government in the blame, every 3 months the government brings out something to feed its followers while they endure hunger and unemployment,the regions that support this government more is the region that suffer more so looking at it,is just plain stupidity. Jonathan failed us,but buhari has failed us even more!!! APC don't just think most of their supporters are idiots. APC know they are idiots. APC knows all their ardent followers are idiots.
But the mistake they make is,they think all Nigerians are their followers

4 Likes

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by Okundaye4(m): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Good advice, but prepare to face the evil that follows. Arrant Nonsense!
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by damon222: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2016
Funlordjnr:
It sounds feasible but all due diligence should be followed during the investigations in order to prove his guilt or innoncence!

But there is no way in hell that these hopless militants are not being backed by some big fishes in the country?

3: Whose connections are used in purchasing arms and sophisticated weapons for the goats?

5: What type of nigerians have such disposable income to waste on sabotage if not those who have looted from government?

In conclusion I won't be suprised if such sponsors also include that useless, corruption loving, ogogoro sipping, otueke dwelling pained bastard!
Very childish, highly irresponsible.
Why not admit that Buhari has failed? Today, Buhari is instigating Sheriff, tommorrow Buhari is going after corrupt persons without results, thereafter, Buhari is doing or formating another problem, this and that, all to cover up his incompetence. Nigerians children are waiting for the post UME. Go and tell this foolish wicked, dumbest illitrate Buhari that this country has turned up down in his time. Tell him that my three tenents are owning me becuase they are sacked. Rubbish Fulani mad man.

4 Likes

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by ABBEYsammy01(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2016
Is only those dt are naive that will doubt d involvement of GEJ in what is happening in ND. He had already empowered his boys while in office.
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by damon222: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2016
Aufbauh:

Boy, forget that hypocritical storyline of GEJ handing over peacefully.....He gat no option than to hand over after a deserved defeat or better still consider his handing over as one of those his clueless move not knowing the fate that will befall him on buhari's assumption.

Where the civil war wan start from? ur keyboard or nairaland?Smh!
Na so your father Buhari met this country? The father of inconclusive election conductor.

2 Likes

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by damon222: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2016
dynamo77:
The most horrible problem any nation can have is bad leadership
Bible even talk ham. Buhari is just climbing every where to hide his incompetence.
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by TRADELYN: 11:31am On Aug 18, 2016
baganas:

Well, but is investigating the sponsors of these heinous acts part of the struggle to tame the perpetrators?
Who are the sponsors? Maybe you should tell us if you know them.
Dont get me wrong. Perhaps you need to read my posts again, OK?
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by Eluwilussit(m): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2016
olaolaking:
I am a neutral person. But truly, I have been suspecting the former president

Then you are not neutral! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by Josmila(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Buhari's government is filled with dull people.

How can Jonathan who handed power peacefully be the one behind bombing.

When will this government filled with Afonjas and Cattle people ever use their brains to think things through.

This is how civil wars or disintegrations start.

An investigation is not an indictment, I don't see any wrong with it..
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by isnovic(m): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2016
I seriously blame GEJ for not locking up this lunatic for electoral violence.
If the North were to riot, send in the Military to quell the rebellion and dissent in the street.

GEJ should not bother answering these idiots. Why don't you invite him for questioning and see if he will honor any rubbish summons.

And any group currently being used by the APC as it is oft their ply in trade, should know that they will be roundly defeated both on land and in the creeks.

For indeed, they are set on a course of violent revolution.

Iranu Oshi.

1 Like

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by tonio2wo: 11:42am On Aug 18, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Buhari's government is filled with dull people.

How can Jonathan who handed power peacefully be the one behind bombing.

When will this government filled with Afonjas and Cattle people ever use their brains to think things through.

This is how civil wars or disintegrations start.

I taya o! Gej has all d power to hold on to leadership if he wanted to despite loosing d election but he chose o handover jejely. Now dey are saying he is responsible for d bombings.

Any goat will know that is okah and co. That are trying to get back at Gej by naming him a sponsor of nda but a goat is smarter than buhari's government, so am not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by MamaletASO: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2016
Ehhehhehehehheehhee...!!
Alarm wan blow..

The solution is :

TRUE FEDERALISM.
God bless Naija

undecided undecided Gbam!

1 Like

Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by Chiznonso: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Who doesn't know Avengers is PDP?
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by monex(m): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
Funlordjnr:

you insult a man and his community, when same is done to your hero, you get angry and abuse the person. Objectivity nor go easy for naija.
Re: FG Probes Jonathan Over Bombings In Niger Delta - Daily Trust by emajoe: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
DropShot:

You see your life?
You are already there, at the hang man's gallows!
....don't forget Modeccai in the bible.
What happened at the end?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Reacts As Ghana Maltreats Nigerians / Lagos Govt Begins Removal Of Illegal Structures In Computer Village / “it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.