Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,199 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

How To Upgrade Your Your Infinix, Tecno And Other Mtk Phone Via Tcard Recovery V - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Upgrade Your Your Infinix, Tecno And Other Mtk Phone Via Tcard Recovery V (825 Views)

3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) / Finally How To Unbrick Or Revive Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Upgrade Your Your Infinix, Tecno And Other Mtk Phone Via Tcard Recovery V by Reediano(m): 6:00am On Aug 18, 2016
If you are unable to update your device with the Over The Air(OTA) Update, then the next safest and easiest alternative is to update via the Tcard Version. Aside been easy and safe, you don't need a PC to perform an OTA Update.
[IMG]
So for all those who who have been avoiding upgrading their phone with sp flash tool probably due to fear of bricking their device in the process and maybe you just don't have access to a PC or you just not receiving an Over The Air(OTA) Update on your phone, the this post will really be of help.

How To Upgrade Via Tcard Update Version
=> Copy the already downloaded Tcard Version of your Rom into your sdcard.(don't put it inside any folder).
=> Press the menu button to access the app drawer.

=> Click on the "System Update" icon to open.

=> Click on the three dot at the top right corner of the screen to access more option and select "update from local option".

=> Select the Tcard Version update which you copied to your sdcard.

=> Then click on install.

=> Your device will reboot automatically and the upgrade will commence afterwards.
That's all guys.
If you have any question, feel free to ask and don't forget to share this post.

Source: http://www.yomitech.com/2016/08/how-to-upgrade-your-your-infinix-tecno.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Upgrade Your Your Infinix, Tecno And Other Mtk Phone Via Tcard Recovery V by leTrizzle: 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nice one Bro, but where can we get the files?
Re: How To Upgrade Your Your Infinix, Tecno And Other Mtk Phone Via Tcard Recovery V by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
Does it work on kitkat tecno phones?tecnos system update doesn't have options for installing from sd
Re: How To Upgrade Your Your Infinix, Tecno And Other Mtk Phone Via Tcard Recovery V by HDoc(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
I'd like to do dis 4 my infinix zero but where do I get d update file?
Re: How To Upgrade Your Your Infinix, Tecno And Other Mtk Phone Via Tcard Recovery V by Talentuex(m): 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
HDoc:
I'd like to do dis 4 my infinix zero but where do I get d update file?

Infinixmobility.com
Re: How To Upgrade Your Your Infinix, Tecno And Other Mtk Phone Via Tcard Recovery V by Rozaystunna(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Can this work on infinix hot note? 4.4

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hote Note4 Pro & Infinix Hots / Spectranet Mifi Enquiry / Tyrant Buhari? Here's The Reason Why NCC Forced MTN, Glo, Others To Hike Data Pr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.