Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,577 members, 7,865,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

Pdp: It Is Time For Jonathan To Intervene - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp: It Is Time For Jonathan To Intervene (375 Views)

Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting / Charles Chukwunonso Odo: I Cursed PDP, It Will Never Know Peace / EFCC Fixes Date For Jonathan's Arrest – Reportsafrique.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pdp: It Is Time For Jonathan To Intervene by afrika4real(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2016
Let me for the first and may be the very last join millions of Nigerians in pointing accusing fingers in the direction of Former President, Goodluck Jonathan. The crisis rocking the PDP is enough testament and glaring indication of how he administered the most populated black nation, a country of over 170m people when a platform that catapulted him to the highest office in the land is in waterlogged crisis in dire need of a Statesmen of his status.
Most of the key and active players in this imbroglio, strife, legal tussle or public shame are one of the following; boys, appointees, associates, friends or political mentors. I opined that GEJ should intervene in his capacity as the Leader (Former), since OBJ has torn into shreds his identity card, rally round the founding fathers, former chairmen and people of sane integrity still within the fold, though very few.
My call is objective as Nigeria and her citizenry at this critical time cries for an opposition that is vibrant, united and constructive towards putting our country on the path of transformational change which is in cycle and in process, and engage the ruling party of the Muhammadu Buhari led federal government intelligently and intellectually.
Why are APC faithful celebrating, if the PDP umbrella by omission or commission, presently torn, tattered gets burnt into ashes...the bunch of shameless politicians in today's PDP will migrate to our APC, and what we are witnessing today in the National assembly will be a child's play, hope you remember Saraki, Dogara, Jibrin are from the fragmented PDP +afrika

(1) (Reply)

So Far, Buhari Has Not Disappointed Us- Obasanjo / Horror In Ebonyi State / Election Offence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.