Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st (2295 Views)

Adaka Boro Avengers Vow To Declare Independence With Biafra / Avengers Vow To Declare Niger Delta Independence On October 1 / Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by BeClever: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2016
Our prayer for Buhari and the Northern hypocrite (Northern Governors) is that oil should be found in commercial quantity in the North, so they can let the Niger Delta go.
The Buhari Led government has fail Nigerians with their misdirected policies that has divide the country, as such nobody wants to be part of that failed state not even the Niger Delta.
The October 1st, declaration of independence is still sacrosanct. If the Nigeria government fails to retrace it’s step by restructuring this country.
We want to warn the general public that those using NDA to defraud people days of reckoning is close.

Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo
Spokesperson.

1 Like

Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by BeClever: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2016
Every Nigeria fortunately or unfortunately are praying the same prayer..
The Afonjas are praying even harder but, in secret.. lol!

I join you in prayer.

The diversification is in progress.. Sai Baba-de-gworo crusher!

Freedom is all I ask for from this MURDEROUS Nation.. !!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by yanshDoctor: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2016
the chad basin there is proving oil there. chad and Niger already started drilling there. why the north won't do the same. beside that oil is fast coming to be a thing of the past. more researches and man power is currently going on under ground for renewable energy. by 2090 the whole world will move away from oil. for a more better and efficient energy.

1 Like

Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by BeClever: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2016
yanshDoctor:
the chad basin there is proving oil there. chad and Niger already started drilling there. why the north won't do the same. beside that oil is fast coming to be a thing of the past. more researches and man power is currently going on under ground for renewable energy. by 2090 the whole world will move away from oil. for a more better and efficient energy.

Who knows what they are waiting for?
They can even start today for all I care...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by Biafman: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2016
Idiots in prayers when facts can easily regulate all the problems.
Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by amc: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2016
Udengs Eradiri shouldn't bother about Buhari. They should just continue their mission and continue the bombings. We will see who will suffer the most.

1 Like

Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by Chapter5ive: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2016
BeClever:
Every Nigeria fortunately or unfortunately are praying the same prayer..
The Afonjas are praying even harder but, in secret.. lol!

I join you in prayer.

The diversification is in progress.. Sai Baba-de-gworo crusher!

Freedom is all I ask for from this MURDEROUS Nation.. !!

Osu cant stop screaming afonja. Continue to disgrace freeborn Yibhoes.
Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by ConqueredWest: 11:30am On Aug 18, 2016
The cattle people should just go, once they find oil. They can form one country with the Afonjas.

4 Likes

Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by BeClever: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2016
Chapter5ive:

Osu cant stop screaming afonja. Continue to disgrace freeborn Yibhoes.

I am OSU, a proud one for that matter... are you Afonja?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by GTkester: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2016
ConqueredWest:
The cattle people should just go, once they find oil. They can form one country with the Afonjas.

That is my biggest desire. I very much hoe that when dis zoo disintegrates they and the Afonjas will become one country.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by GTkester: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2016
ConqueredWest:

That is my biggest desire. I very much hope that when dis zoo disintegrates they and the Afonjas will become one country.
Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by macluvph1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Wow,am still smiling.

Let the people with the interest of the poor masses win.

God bless lover of freedom.

4 Likes

Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by Chapter5ive: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
BeClever:

Good you are OSU Yibhoe.
Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by BeClever: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
Chapter5ive:

Good you are OSU Yibhoe.

IS you brain blocked?

I told you, yes I am OSU IGBO{very BIG/PROUD OSU]...or which part of it do you not understand..

i still ask you, are you Afonja?

5 Likes

Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by abobakucannibal: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
BeClever:

Na hypertension thing you wan give them here. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by BeClever: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
]
abobakucannibal:

Na hypertension thing you wan give them here. cheesy cheesy

Some of this Afonja cretins here don't know what Osu is and after watching the comic called Home movies, they think they could black mail Igbos by calling them osu..

I am full blooded IGbo Osu and I am proud to be one..

All I ask, is he Afonja. .?

Osu is a proud traditional Igbo heritage, just because Christians rejected Omenani doesn't mean everyone is a Christian..

A bu m nwaOSU for real!!

2 Likes

Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by Chapter5ive: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
BeClever:

IS you brain blocked?

I told you, yes I am OSU IGBO{very BIG/PROUD OSU]...or which part of it do you not understand..

i still ask you, are you Afonja?

You have a leaked brain. You are Osu so whats my own with the other ranting. GTFO
Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by BeClever: 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
[s]
Chapter5ive:

You have a leaked brain. You are Osu so whats my own with the other ranting. GTFO
[/s]

Stuffed brain, I am OSU!

The other rant is a question to you: are you Afonja?
Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by Chapter5ive: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
BeClever:
[s]

Stuffed brain, I am OSU!

[/s]

Dead brain. Continue to splash smelly spit everywhere.
Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by abobakucannibal: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
BeClever:
[s][/s]

Stuffed brain, I am OSU!

He is afonja.Ignore him he is an inconsequential hypocrist.

3 Likes

Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by divide9ja: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by BeClever: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
abobakucannibal:

He is afonja.Ignore him he is an inconsequential hypocrist.

Yeah of course, he is no doubt. That's why he is behaving like a whimper..
Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by durasome(m): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
BeClever:
Our prayer for Buhari and the Northern hypocrite (Northern Governors) is that oil should be found in commercial quantity in the North, so they can let the Niger Delta go.
The Buhari Led government has fail Nigerians with their misdirected policies that has divide the country, as such nobody wants to be part of that failed state not even the Niger Delta.
The October 1st, declaration of independence is still sacrosanct. If the Nigeria government fails to retrace it’s step by restructuring this country.
We want to warn the general public that those using NDA to defraud people days of reckoning is close.

Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo
Spokesperson.
.abeg make una see my head ooo.I sure know God is seeing all buhari and his clueless government is putting us through. And am convinced he surely will save us from the hand of buhari. Not the avenger s way.
Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by BeClever: 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
durasome:
.abeg make una see my head ooo.I sure know God is seeing all buhari and his clueless government is putting us through. And am convinced he surely will save us from the hand of buhari. Not the avenger s way.

You want to go to heaven but, you don't want to die.. Abi?
Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by BeClever: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
[s]
Chapter5ive:
[s][/s]

Dead brain. Continue to splash smelly spit everywhere.
[/s]

Please stop spluttering this stinky and spotty mouth water and submit to a simple probe; are you an Afonja?
Re: Just in | Our Prayer For Buhari - N D Avengers, Vow Independence October 1st by Chapter5ive: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
BeClever:
[s]

Please stop spluttering this stinky and spotty mouth water and submit to a simple probe; are you an Afonja?
[/s]

Still convulsing while disgracing himself. Mschew

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Re Alignment Who Among This Candidate Will You Support In 2019 / Israeli Investors Give Technical Support To Igbo Youth As IMC Inspects Projects. / The Likes Of Danjuma Are The Architects Of The On-going Jihad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.