Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Iron Man VS Batman $battle Of The Bling$ - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Iron Man VS Batman $battle Of The Bling$ (1781 Views)

Batman The Telltale Series Mod Apk Full Episodes Unlocked Download / Super Man Vs God Of War / Iron Man Vs Batman: Who Would Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iron Man VS Batman $battle Of The Bling$ by youngkhid(m): 11:33am On Aug 18, 2016
I was in my room thinking about money and movies and it came to me: DC has Batman & Marvel has Iron man But who is richer?
Well I say Batman leave ur comments below

Tony Stark VERSUS Bruce Wayne
Re: Iron Man VS Batman $battle Of The Bling$ by eazyhifii(m): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
Tony for sure
Re: Iron Man VS Batman $battle Of The Bling$ by youngkhid(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Bruce is richer He doesn't flaunt like Tony dats y

1 Like

Re: Iron Man VS Batman $battle Of The Bling$ by tmanis(m): 11:58am On Sep 03, 2016
if batman was as rich as tony stark ehn, he would have taken over the world.

But he is not.
Re: Iron Man VS Batman $battle Of The Bling$ by youngkhid(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
tmanis:

But he is not.
What do u mean?
Re: Iron Man VS Batman $battle Of The Bling$ by SpaxeX(m): 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
tmanis:

But he is not.

Bruce built a space station for the justice league,, so he's was reacher

1 Like

Re: Iron Man VS Batman $battle Of The Bling$ by tmanis(m): 1:40am On Sep 06, 2016
SpaxeX:

Bruce built a space station for the justice league,, so he's was reacher
tony stark is richer... maybe not by a wide margin, but he is.
Re: Iron Man VS Batman $battle Of The Bling$ by youngkhid(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
To be rich is one thing but to be humble is another.
Re: Iron Man VS Batman $battle Of The Bling$ by tmanis(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
youngkhid:
To be rich is one thing but to be humble is another.
but youre still rich, humble or not.....
Re: Iron Man VS Batman $battle Of The Bling$ by Emeka71(m): 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
The game is interesting.
Re: Iron Man VS Batman $battle Of The Bling$ by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2016
Tony stark os actually worth 12 billion dollars,while bruce is worth 9 billion dollars........but black panther is richer dan dem all with 90 trillion dollars.

1 Like

Re: Iron Man VS Batman $battle Of The Bling$ by youngkhid(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2016
PROSE5:
Tony stark os actually worth 12 billion dollars,while bruce is worth 9 billion dollars........but black panther is richer dan dem all with 90 trillion dollars.
where did u get ur facts from
Re: Iron Man VS Batman $battle Of The Bling$ by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
youngkhid:
Google
Re: Iron Man VS Batman $battle Of The Bling$ by kevinace11: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2016
youngkhid:
There's a list called the fictional fifteen.

(1) (Reply)

Gameloop 100% CPU Usage Fix - Beta 7.1 2021 [high CPU Usage Fix] / Android Games Free Download / All GTA Games Are Best I Want To Know About GTA 6 Anybody Tell Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.