Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,430 members, 7,958,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Popular Pastor Beats Up Pregnant Church Member (photo, Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Pastor Beats Up Pregnant Church Member (photo, Video) (1257 Views)

Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Pastor Beats Up Pregnant Church Member (photo, Video) by nicefaze: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
The head of the International Godsway Church who made an alter call for men who want a bigger manhood during a healing service recently? Yes, he is at it again!

The man of God was said to have spotted on camera beating a pregnant young lady and her boyfriend.  According to the video circulating on social media, the young man and woman are both his church members. They were said to have had premarital sex, which the pastor and the church doctrine frown at.

In the video which was captured from his OB/Ice TV, the Man of God is seen talking to the duo in local language while whipping them with belt for being ‘stupid’. He later hands the belt to his junior pastors to continue beating the two. All the pleadings of the duo fell on the pastor’s deaf ears. See the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCdKQE1-DE

Source?:https://www.naij.com/933326-popular-pastor-beats-pregnant-church-member-photo-video.html

Re: Popular Pastor Beats Up Pregnant Church Member (photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
Na which kind drum we go drum to this song o undecided

Re: Popular Pastor Beats Up Pregnant Church Member (photo, Video) by jaymejate: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Check it very well. Omo this is too much o.
Maybe they committed adultery, but is it for the pastor to beat and disgrace them?
That is preposterous.

Matthew 7:5 - "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye"
That's the word for the Pastor
Re: Popular Pastor Beats Up Pregnant Church Member (photo, Video) by nicefaze: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Popular Pastor Beats Up Pregnant Church Member (photo, Video) by oglalasioux(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
This is the height of idiocy, stupidity and gullibility. This pastor should be arrested and charged with abuse of human rights especially on the pregnant woman. There's no where in any constitution in any country of the planet earth that forbids premarital sex. What is wrong with religion? And the pastor will have scores of the women members he beds at will.
Re: Popular Pastor Beats Up Pregnant Church Member (photo, Video) by Abraham4christ(m): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
ENDTIME PASTORS
Re: Popular Pastor Beats Up Pregnant Church Member (photo, Video) by otemanuduno: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
Jacksonville, have you seen this? And some of you guys will call this man a man of GOD? SMH.
Re: Popular Pastor Beats Up Pregnant Church Member (photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
Jacksonville, have you seen this? And some of you guys will call this man a man of GOD? SMH.

It happens.. Don't use one scenario to judge the others....

A saying that ''all fingers are not equal''..Now get over it..

Re: Popular Pastor Beats Up Pregnant Church Member (photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
@otemanuduno ..but this pastor went too far..i mean by flogging his church members...

That's so weird and inhuman.. This questions his call as a man of GOD. ''By their fruit you shall know them''

So, he is not of GOD.
Re: Popular Pastor Beats Up Pregnant Church Member (photo, Video) by otemanuduno: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
Jacksonville:
@otemanuduno ..but this pastor went too far..i mean by flogging his church members...

That's so weird and inhuman.. This questions his call as a man of GOD. ''By their fruit you shall know them''

So, he is not of GOD.

I judge him better than the likes of Kumuyi and Mouka who tells their members DON'T WATCH TV, DON'T PUT ON EARRINGS, etc. Then when they themselves needed to appear on TV or when they wanted their own children to be dressed in a wedding costume, they cancel the anti-tv doctrine/wear no earring formula.

To me, this man is better than the so-called MEN OF GOD, but in the actual sense, they are all men of a god(yahweh).
Re: Popular Pastor Beats Up Pregnant Church Member (photo, Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
otemanuduno:

I judge him better than the likes of Kumuyi and Mouka who tells their members DON'T WATCH TV, DON'T PUT ON EARRINGS, etc..

It's their way of practising holiness for pete's sake, which is most likely wrong or too extreme... Don't be judgemental , cuz wen you point fingers, remember the rest are pointing at you...

You dat u're a man of ''eartum'', are you perfect now? Or you're most well behaved. What are you trying to prove? Get over it damn it undecided
Re: Popular Pastor Beats Up Pregnant Church Member (photo, Video) by otemanuduno: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Jacksonville:

It's their way of practising holiness for pete's sake, which is most likely wrong or too extreme... Don't be judgemental , cuz wen you point fingers, remember the rest are pointing at you...

You dat u're a man of ''eartum'', are you perfect now? Or you're most well behaved. What are you trying to prove? Get over it damn it undecided
My own point is not that one person is more righteous than the other. But my point is that the word 'holiness' is the biggest scam ever. Those guys should rather be called 'Holy Thieves'.
Re: Popular Pastor Beats Up Pregnant Church Member (photo, Video) by winner01(m): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pastor this, pastor dat.

If NL was the only source of info. in the world, the name "christianity" will be exchanged with "evil".
Re: Popular Pastor Beats Up Pregnant Church Member (photo, Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
otemanuduno:
My own point is not that one person is more righteous than the other. But my point is that the word 'holiness' is the biggest scam ever. Those guys should rather be called 'Holy Thieves'.

(1) (Reply)

20-quotes By Reinhard Bonnke That Will Change Your Religious Stand. / CAC Pastor Bursted For Sleeping With Church Members / Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.