Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years (43571 Views)

How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month / How Much Do UBA Customer Service Officers Earn Per Month? / See How I Earned $700 Online Today From This Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Spells(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Dandeson1:
Who you epp
ur bad belle na 1st class cheesy....allow the guy make him advertise him self in peace.

2 Likes

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by OVA200(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Thank GOD for you bro. But that wonderful angel God sent to you dont let her go please always make her happy.

6 Likes

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by haxorDelite(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
meeting the girl is a turning point of your life

1 Like

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Melahou(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nice...but your story wont be complete without the pix of the LADY

1 Like

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by lollmaolol(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nice, congratulats man. Your shoe business inspired me.

1 Like

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Imind: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
My brother thanks for your inspirational and life changing story you uploaded hear. how I wish to get in touch with u

1 Like

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Apelex(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lazyreporta:
Hi guys, the first thing I will like to tell you this afternoon is ,"its not yet over until its over. guess what? its only over when its 6 feet."wink

January 2013, I started working with a company somewhere in Ojodu Berger as a front desk officer where my annual salary was #120k.
daily i ask myself what am i going to do with that? buying a new clothe was tough, i cant even keep a girl who pays attention to money because that may not even buy her makeup depending on her level. I cant just keep any girl really. got whole lot outa questions in my head.
2 years after, my salary was increased to 180k per year. i was happy grin but still cant do much, nothing really.

fast ward, i met a girl just when my salary was increased cheesy, but she was wonderful and she knew how much I was earning.. she supported me in her own ways. a year after, I told her i wanted to resign so I can go learn shoe making, she said its okay.
a week after, I visited her and she said ,"I thought about the shoe business and I am ready to support you with #250k. I was surprised. I just said thank you. a month after, I received an alert, 250k was credited into my account. I called her and she said I just took a bank loan for you, pls use it well.
Heaven knows I cant believe their are still few people out there who can do such, for a boyfriend? so I resigned on April 17, 2015.
then I went for shoe making training for 1 month, thanks to my parish, the program was organised the same time I wanted to learn.

while I was working, I had a thing for blogging, I created my first blog then, 'dalyricist', before I and a friend finally created lazyreporta.com .
so couple of my friends know i blog. after my training, I started doing shoes for people with the help of my boss.

I received a call from my church member, more like a brother though, he said "can you work for our company? I said , yes, he said I knew you can handle our social media platforms. he asked how much am I was willing to get as salary? oh boy, see blank cheque o grin , I said a good pay. (meanwhile I no sabi too well because I be newbies but I said yes . 'Don't ever say no even if you cant do it, say yes, then go figure out how to do it'.)

I was invited to meet with their MD (now my MD) she asked 'can you do it'? I said yes, then I got employed the same day, but I resumed on April. my shoe business moving, and I am also getting paid, nobody is 'really well' paid but am far from 15k peanut salary.

I only share this to encourage those who are presently passing through the same or even jobless; get busy, no mater how small, it will speak someday.

Who did it for me? GOD!

thank you!

my trow back Thursday pics.......... before and now grin cheesy grin cheesy

Please hold that lady tight..if u let her go...you won't get such again...never.

Speaking out of experience..

Congrats man..more greese to your elbow
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by newman10(m): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sky is your starting point son. Weldone!

1 Like

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Tomjazzy2: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
undecided
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
Welldone boss

1 Like

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by eph12(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
A girl paid 250k into your account just like that? Is that even possible? Mehn your baba strong o

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
Inspiring story bro, incase you need someone to manage social media accounts for your OWN company hit me up sir.

4 Likes

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Lazyreporta(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin
ladyF:
Awnnnn..... We bless God. Baba God biko do my own o, this 3-digit account balance must come to an end. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by parrotsquare: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
You are very right in every way. I earned like 5k for 2 years and later got a job that was paying 7.5k and there I worked for another 1 year before God used someone I never met or know who help me with a five digit salary job that later became a six digit in 3 years. Work hard, don't ever give up and that life you desire will come. Nobody dies from working hard and smart but you can die from laziness and evil vices or looking for the easy way out.

9 Likes

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Femich18(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lazyreporta:
Hi guys, the first thing I will like to tell you this afternoon is ,"its not yet over until its over. guess what? its only over when its 6 feet."wink

January 2013, I started working with a company somewhere in Ojodu Berger as a front desk officer where my annual salary was #120k.
daily i ask myself what am i going to do with that? buying a new clothe was tough, i cant even keep a girl who pays attention to money because that may not even buy her makeup depending on her level. I cant just keep any girl really. got whole lot outa questions in my head.
2 years after, my salary was increased to 180k per year. i was happy grin but still cant do much, nothing really.

fast ward, i met a girl just when my salary was increased cheesy, but she was wonderful and she knew how much I was earning.. she supported me in her own ways. a year after, I told her i wanted to resign so I can go learn shoe making, she said its okay.
a week after, I visited her and she said ,"I thought about the shoe business and I am ready to support you with #250k. I was surprised. I just said thank you. a month after, I received an alert, 250k was credited into my account. I called her and she said I just took a bank loan for you, pls use it well.
Heaven knows I cant believe their are still few people out there who can do such, for a boyfriend? so I resigned on April 17, 2015.
then I went for shoe making training for 1 month, thanks to my parish, the program was organised the same time I wanted to learn.

while I was working, I had a thing for blogging, I created my first blog then, 'dalyricist', before I and a friend finally created lazyreporta.com .
so couple of my friends know i blog. after my training, I started doing shoes for people with the help of my boss.

I received a call from my church member, more like a brother though, he said "can you work for our company? I said , yes, he said I knew you can handle our social media platforms. he asked how much am I was willing to get as salary? oh boy, see blank cheque o grin , I said a good pay. (meanwhile I no sabi too well because I be newbies but I said yes . 'Don't ever say no even if you cant do it, say yes, then go figure out how to do it'.)

I was invited to meet with their MD (now my MD) she asked 'can you do it'? I said yes, then I got employed the same day, but I resumed on April. my shoe business moving, and I am also getting paid, nobody is 'really well' paid but am far from 15k peanut salary.

I only share this to encourage those who are presently passing through the same or even jobless; get busy, no mater how small, it will speak someday.

Who did it for me? GOD!

thank you!

Nice one...Thank you bro
..But if i may ask I guess you didn't turn an Ingrate to that lady dt lend you a helping hand when you needed it most
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by olexjay(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
soberdrunk:
SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BABE THAT COLLECTED LOAN FOR YOU? YOUNG PEOPLE OF NOWADAYS SHA! UNA NOR DEY ALLOW BANANA RIPE BEFORE UNA CHOP AM! ITS NOT AS IF YOU ARE LISTED ON THE NSE YET, YOU DON ALREADY DEY SHOW URSELF, IF VILLAGE PEOPLE REMEMBER YOU NOW DIAL YOUR NUMBER VIA 4gLITe YOU GO DEY SHOUT WHY ME"? GUY ALLOW YOUR TESTIMONY COMPLETE BEFORE YOU BEGIN FORM SUPERMAN!
u making sense bro
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by tempex88(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lazyreporta:

Who did it for me? GOD!

thank you!

Guy, keep that wife material. she might have other shortcomings but this single act beats and short coming

4 Likes

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Kgdavid(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Why are you always on the periphery in your pics??

P.s one month from now i don't want to hear that that young lady is still carrying gf status. my friend do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Proffdada: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Once you find happiness in your job, you won't have to work anymore
Once you find a loving partner, you will never thirst for love

2 Likes

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Lazyreporta(m): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
MandingoXXX:
God Bless Your Hustle But As For That Your Suit:

But Seriously You Will Do Better As A Shoe Mender Maker Because The Way You Carry Dey Mend Your English Go Even Make MEND Fear Mending.

error is allowed

2 Likes

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by charlie42(m): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
congrats bro, don't forget 2 also give a helping hand when you have d opportunity

1 Like

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by blaqiz: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
see this my man oo grin

1 Like

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by kennydotkom(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
soberdrunk:
SO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BABE THAT COLLECTED LOAN FOR YOU? YOUNG PEOPLE OF NOWADAYS SHA! UNA NOR DEY ALLOW BANANA RIPE BEFORE UNA CHOP AM! ITS NOT AS IF YOU ARE LISTED ON THE NSE YET, YOU DON ALREADY DEY SHOW URSELF, IF VILLAGE PEOPLE REMEMBER YOU NOW DIAL YOUR NUMBER VIA 4gLITe YOU GO DEY SHOUT WHY ME"? GUY ALLOW YOUR TESTIMONY COMPLETE BEFORE YOU BEGIN FORM SUPERMAN!

Guy u sound ridicleous. Though. U are telling him that he wore coat nt suit. ?
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Lazyreporta(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
still with her
PaulIdu:
You didn't tell us if you are still with same girl

5 Likes

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Homestic01(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Money good oh. Thank God for you Bro.

1 Like

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by flokii: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
@OP na you gangan dem do that 'oluwa ni' track for cheesy

Patience is a virtue (which sadly most people lack now).. Keepshining

1 Like

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by hariorh: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
OP you better wife that babe immediately angry

2 Likes

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by iaminspired: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
I will learn from you

I guess I don't yet know the value of my gf

1 Like

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by signz: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
See eh If you don't marry that girl, i will find you and ....... angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by ETILA100(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
olowa pickup ma call ohh

1 Like

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by iaminspired: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
You just got a wife material

Nevertheless pray about it

She deserves to be celebrated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by chronique(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
God bless that your gf not for giving you money,but for believing in you and supportng you. Her type is rare. These days,you have ladies from broke homes,dreaming about eldorado and telling themselves,how they must be with a comfortable guy but when you sit down and analyse thngs,you just can't see what they're bringing to the table and as such,the whole thing becomes a 1-way traffic. I'm talking facts. Please respect and treat that girl good.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) / Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? / Car Painter, Oguntunbo Dies While Sleeping Inside A Car Parked In An Oven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.