Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years (43528 Views)

How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month / How Much Do UBA Customer Service Officers Earn Per Month? / See How I Earned $700 Online Today From This Site (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by vizkiz: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
misspicy:

How many yards is the good guy in you grin

70 yards...ask ErnieSmallzz smiley
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by innolala(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
One tin I still regret is nt learning any hand wrk back den. I wish I learnt hw to barb or make shoe cuz my mate den dat learnt it d barb is self employed married nd feeds his family wit it nd d shoe guy supply shoes in Uk yes I meant United kingdom. He is even base dea nd me am still saying yes sir to on fool dat wont appreciate my effort. Even sowing
Lazyreporta:

you can learn something bro, after school it helps.......

barbing, shoe making etc.
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Lazyreporta(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
misspicy:

Dem no dey pay that kin money back o,its used in exchange for marriage cheesy

But I never said I don hama.. I only said am far from peanut... 15k salary.. As for my fiancee, she's a rare gem n I owe her forever.. No amount I can give her that's OK..
But marriage isn't enough

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by SegunDgr8(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Congrats my brother!pls,i want to learn d shoe biz.Do u knw any expertise in shoe making?If yes,add me on whatsapp 07060428273 or 09071490666.Thanks!
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by misspicy(f): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
vizkiz:

Ernie is this true? grin
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Spidermon: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
misspicy:

Married to her or you want to turn her to Lord of the rings

As for me sha,I cannot fit give man that kin money o,especially the kind of men we are breeding these days grintongue

but if na man give you that kain money, you go collect

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by misspicy(f): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lazyreporta:

But I never said I don hama.. I only said am far from peanut... 15k salary.. As for my fiancee, she's a rare gem n I owe her forever.. No amount I can give her that's OK..
But marriage isn't enough
[b]You are a nice man,and she must have seen that you worth it.I just hope you haven't tolled the usual path of men(cheating)]/b]
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by tabontabon: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
What About The Lady Now?because We Humans Could Be Funny Atimes.
Lazyreporta:
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Paseus(m): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
Guy if u no marry dat girl if she cum swear 4 u ehn...she's a rare gem unlike all these olosho we call our gf's everytime money money...even after sex hian!!
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by misspicy(f): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Spidermon:

but if na man give you that kain money, you go collect
Because I am worth it wink
If a man shows me he is worth it,I can equally do same,but not this random men we have around
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by ideology(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lazyreporta:
Hi guys, the first thing I will like to tell you this afternoon is ,"its not yet over until its over. guess what? its only over when its 6 feet."wink

January 2013, I started working with a company somewhere in Ojodu Berger as a front desk officer where my annual salary was #120k.
daily i ask myself what am i going to do with that? buying a new clothe was tough, i cant even keep a girl who pays attention to money because that may not even buy her makeup depending on her level. I cant just keep any girl really. got whole lot outa questions in my head.
2 years after, my salary was increased to 180k per year. i was happy grin but still cant do much, nothing really.

fast ward, i met a girl just when my salary was increased cheesy, but she was wonderful and she knew how much I was earning.. she supported me in her own ways. a year after, I told her i wanted to resign so I can go learn shoe making, she said its okay.
a week after, I visited her and she said ,"I thought about the shoe business and I am ready to support you with #250k. I was surprised. I just said thank you. a month after, I received an alert, 250k was credited into my account. I called her and she said I just took a bank loan for you, pls use it well.
Heaven knows I cant believe their are still few people out there who can do such, for a boyfriend? so I resigned on April 17, 2015.
then I went for shoe making training for 1 month, thanks to my parish, the program was organised the same time I wanted to learn.

while I was working, I had a thing for blogging, I created my first blog then, 'dalyricist', before I and a friend finally created lazyreporta.com .
so couple of my friends know i blog. after my training, I started doing shoes for people with the help of my boss.

I received a call from my church member, more like a brother though, he said "can you work for our company? I said , yes, he said I knew you can handle our social media platforms. he asked how much am I was willing to get as salary? oh boy, see blank cheque o grin , I said a good pay. (meanwhile I no sabi too well because I be newbies but I said yes . 'Don't ever say no even if you cant do it, say yes, then go figure out how to do it'.)

I was invited to meet with their MD (now my MD) she asked 'can you do it'? I said yes, then I got employed the same day, but I resumed on April. my shoe business moving, and I am also getting paid, nobody is 'really well' paid but am far from 15k peanut salary.

I only share this to encourage those who are presently passing through the same or even jobless; get busy, no mater how small, it will speak someday.

Who did it for me? GOD!

thank you!

my trow back Thursday pics.......... before and now grin cheesy grin cheesy

More grace bro, many blessings to the lady, i hope you de hold wella, such breeds are rare, if you have found one no mess up

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Lazyreporta(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
misspicy:

[b]You are a nice man,and she must have seen that you worth it.I just hope you haven't tolled the usual path of men(cheating)]/b]

No, we are engaged
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by pappilo(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
If you leave that girl for any flimsy reason, make trailer mash you and any bloody prostitute you elope with...

That kind of woman na like needle in haystack for Naija now o.
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by youngkhid(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ahhn wat do u mean
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
lipsrsealed shocked 70yards?

But vizkiz, why u lying?
vizkiz:

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
cryisnor true.

A good guy dnt lie,

but vizkiz?, lipsrsealed *runs out*
misspicy:
Ernie is this true? grin
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by demzylahot(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
marry that babe, stop telling us this engagement story
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Lazyreporta(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
demzylahot:
marry that babe, stop telling us this engagement story

I will sir
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
Congratulations, nobody is born ugly
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Spidermon: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
misspicy:

Because I am worth it wink
If a man shows me he is worth it,I can equally do same,but not this random men we have around

everybody appears random from afar na.
Strangers become acquaintances, then friends, dates, phucking buddies, courtship, engagement...and so on. As long as they keep blending together. u get my drift.
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by abbeyty(m): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
well-done man, even your john Thomas in one of the pictures feels the transformation

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Lazyreporta(m): 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
[quote author=abbeyty post=48599595]well-done man, even your john Thomas in one of the picture feel the transformation[/quote

How ur eyes reach there grin
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
God is great.
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by miqos02(m): 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
eph12:
A girl paid 250k into your account just like that? Is that even possible? Mehn your baba strong o
na God pick im call
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by vizkiz: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed shocked 70yards?

But vizki, why u lying?

But I am husband material now sad
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
sad no u are not.

U lied 2day, remember?:-/
vizkiz:

But I am husband material now sad
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by slap1(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Congratulations! One of the decisions I've made because of this post is to join a service unit in my church. Help can come from anywhere.

Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by vizkiz: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
sad no u are not.

U lied 2day, remember?:-/

how, when where
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by SkinnyDude(m): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
I currently earn 21k and am here complaining.. and I am an IT student o
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by smilenow(f): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
@op Please I need your help!!
where do you buy the materials u use?
Is it in berger? Have been searching for where to buy some.. I want to start making sandals first as a beginner maybe later by Gods grace, I will start making shoes.( females only)
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Lazyreporta(m): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
slap1:
Congratulations! One of the decisions I've made because of this post is to join a service unit in my church. Help can come from anywhere.
good step bro
Re: I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years by Lazyreporta(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
smilenow:
@op Please I need your help!!
where do you buy the materials u use?
Is it in berger? Have been searching for where to buy some.. I want to start making sandals first as a beginner maybe later by Gods grace, I will start making shoes.( females only)
don't buy from berger it will b expensive.. Go get in mushin. Don't ever buy cheap materials, but quality materials then charge well. Let your work speak for u... I don't sell shoes less Dan 10k, that's my least.. Good luck, ma'am

How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently / Linguistics And Mass Communication: Which Is The Better Course? / Car Painter, Oguntunbo Dies While Sleeping Inside A Car Parked In An Oven