Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Top Actresses Reveal Why They Would Never Leave A Cheating Husband - Must Read - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Actresses Reveal Why They Would Never Leave A Cheating Husband - Must Read (797 Views)

Actress Ogbonna Nkechi Jennifer Vows To Take Over D Industry From Top Actresses / "Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan / Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Actresses Reveal Why They Would Never Leave A Cheating Husband - Must Read by morereb10: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Some may say when the time comes and some people may say it easier said than done, but I must tell you, these actresses are not kidding when they said they will not leave their man to any woman if they are cheating. Nollywood actresses Adesua Etomi, Sika Osei, Mo’Cheddah & Beverly Naya discussed different topics in the latest issue of Genevieve magazine, including how to handle a cheating man.

See what they have to say below....

Below are the snippets from when the women were asked whether they would accept leave their man after he cheated on them:

Beverly: “If it was just once, then no. If it is a constant thing, I’m out. If it is a mistake and you can genuinely see the remorse and he feels dirty and filthy then I wouldn’t leave you but if you feel like you’re entitled to cheat because you are a man, then I’m out.”

Adesua: “No. When you’re a lot younger, you say you will get a divorce. But you as you mature, you realize that men are just wired that way. That doesn’t mean its ok or its license for them to cheat, but it is not enough for me to leave.

Sika: “No. But if you cheated as a woman, trust me your husband will not be there.

I think 70% of men would leave. It is the height of disrespect to a lot of men but if they cheated they would expect you to understand.”

Mo’Cheddah: “No. …in hard times and in good times, in sickness and in health. (In response to Sika) It depends on who you are with. I feel like if I cheated on my boyfriend he would not leave me.”

The ladies also gave their input on two things never to discuss with a guy:

One is about how many men you have slept with. See the rest and there opinions @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/top-actresses-reveal-why-they-would.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Top Actresses Reveal Why They Would Never Leave A Cheating Husband - Must Read by searchng4love: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Men don't cheat. Men are polygamous by nature!
Re: Top Actresses Reveal Why They Would Never Leave A Cheating Husband - Must Read by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
Seriously? Men are wired that way to cheat?

Abeg, a Samaritan should kindly drop Adesua digits.

I'll compel her to acknowledge that for every man who cheats there is also a woman who makes it possible. Yeah.
Re: Top Actresses Reveal Why They Would Never Leave A Cheating Husband - Must Read by thesicilian: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
These are not top actresses in the first place.
Second, it is all these hasty generalizations " men are the same ", " men are wired that way" etc that make even the good ones want to cheat. Since the women can not even recognize the difference.
Re: Top Actresses Reveal Why They Would Never Leave A Cheating Husband - Must Read by Came: 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
Why dem go leave men way dey cheat, no be follow follow dem dey follow people husband because of money .

(1) (Reply)

20years Old Girl Took Her Own Life After Boyfriend Did This To Her / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya’s Daughter, Tolu Ijogun Ordained A Pastor / Annie Idibia Leads Others 2 Pink October Walk Against Breast Cancer In Lagos(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.