Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

We Need You "Computer Crime Investigator" - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Need You "Computer Crime Investigator" (561 Views)

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicants, First, We Need You To Smile �. / We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently / Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need You "Computer Crime Investigator" by nikks(f): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Job Description
A computer crime investigator investigates a number of crimes that range from recovering file systems on computers that have been hacked or damaged to investigating crimes against children. In addition, computer crime investigators also recover data from computers that can be used in prosecuting crimes. Once the necessary electronic evidence is gathered, computer crime investigators write reports that will later be used in court. Computer crime investigators must also testify in court.

Computer crime investigators also work for large corporations to test security systems that are currently in place. Investigators do this by trying various ways to hack into the corporation's computer networks. At corporations, computer crime investigators also maximize optimal computer system performance levels.

About Investigations & Crime Prevention

Investigation & Crime Prevention provide criminal investigation, fraud and loss prevention, criminal intelligence analysis, due diligence, crisis and major incident management, and ECM services to Silex Secure.

Your Role:

As Cyber Investigator you will be responsible for undertaking end-to-end investigations into incidents or people suspected to constitute a threat to Silexsecure and its customers in the context of cyber space.

Responsibilities

-Conduct and supervise cyber investigations into the activities of persons acting against the interests of our clients

Undertake analysis of IT systems to obtain evidence, data feeds from Open Source, and interviews of clients as part of investigations

Gather and prepare evidence for disciplinary and / or criminal proceedings and give evidence in court or employment tribunals as necessary

Investigate sensitive internal issues including (but not exclusively) matters affecting business principles, whistle-blowing allegations, and insider cyber threats

Access, use or disclose company or customer information only when necessary to carry out the job

Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, legislation and best practice

Produce analysis and reporting

Conduct root cause analysis following every investigation and file a report detailing the reasons / failures that allowed the crime/incident to occur and make recommendations with identified owners
Produce relevant statistics and reports as required

Skills and Experience:

-Possess a wide-ranging technical knowledge of cybercrime and investigation techniques
-Possess a wide and in-depth knowledge of current employment legislation
-Possess a wide and in depth knowledge of criminal law and procedure
-Have wide ranging experience of investigating theft and complex auction fraud
-Be competent in preparing evidence and case files to support disciplinary and criminal proceedings
-Ideally have a working knowledge of mobile telecommunications
-Excellent customer facing skills in both verbal and written communications.
-Ability to communicate with confidence at all levels in an organisation.
-Ability to communicate extremely technical information such that non-technical individuals can understand it at a high level

BASIC SKILLS

Php

Python

Linux

Web Servers

Web Design

Software development

Networking

send your info to: info@silexsecure.com
Re: We Need You "Computer Crime Investigator" by Esegracexxx(f): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2016
Hi can I do my IT in your company. I love cybersecurity and I checked your profile I c dahs wah yu do.
Re: We Need You "Computer Crime Investigator" by nikks(f): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Esegracexxx:
Hi can I do my IT in your company. I love cybersecurity and I checked your profile I c dahs wah yu do.

We are you?
Re: We Need You "Computer Crime Investigator" by Esegracexxx(f): 3:18am On Aug 20, 2016
Lagos close to Ikeja
Re: We Need You "Computer Crime Investigator" by holajeedayy: 7:07am On Aug 20, 2016
what an innovative path....good to here this.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Academic And Non-academic Staff At Caleb University / For HR Career Starters / Need A Clearner/quality Sales Person Job In Abia (aba)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.