Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Wife Sleeping With Our Pastor, Man Cries Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Wife Sleeping With Our Pastor, Man Cries Out (389 Views)

Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / "My Wife's Leg Is Decaying Because Of Witch Fire" - Man Cries For Help (Graphic) / "They Have Used My Destiny For Money Ritual"; Nigerian Man Cries Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Sleeping With Our Pastor, Man Cries Out by shinystar(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
A 49-year-old businessman, Mr Andrew Ndubisi has accused his wife of committing adultery with their pastor and told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos State to dissolve his marriage to his wife.

The petitioner also said that his wife was secretive, as she had two previous children to two other men before they were married, a secret Andrew said his wife, Saraphina kept from him for a long time,

“My wife had two boys from two men but did not tell me before we married. After our marriage, she brought them to live with us and I was paying their school fees.”

“My wife is promiscuous, she dates different men,” Ndubisi told the court.

He also alleged that the wife had an affair with their pastor. “My wife is a flirt, she dates different men. I have caught her severally with some of her lovers. She is also having an affair with our pastor.

More: http://naijachurchnews.com/my-wife-is-sleeping-with-our-pastor-has-two-children-with-other-men-man-tells-court/
Re: My Wife Sleeping With Our Pastor, Man Cries Out by Fidelismaria: 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
And how does dat concern nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Witches And Wizards Group To Reveal Who Will Win Edo Election / You Will Begin To Enjoy Surplus / Do We Look Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.