Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? (9196 Views)

Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) / PHOTOS: I Abandoned My Five Children To Become A Lesbian / Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Smartiegurl(f): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
Should they be killed? Should they be jailed? Should they be stoned? Should they be left alone? Should they be loved and cared for? Should they be encouraged? Or should we pray for them? What's your opinion?
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
Allow them to fhuck whom ever they want!!

3 Likes

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okija_juju: Allow them to fhuck whom ever they want!!

I agree.
Ppl need to learn how to mind their business and live their own lives. Whats more is black ppl are some of the nost homophobic on the planet. We oppress g@ys but want to be treated equal with other races (whites mostly)...something is wrong with that picture. I know its not just me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Smartiegurl(f): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
*Kails*:

I agree.
Ppl need to learn how to mind their business and live their own lives.
y wuld u say dat?

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
Smartie gurl: y wuld u say dat?

How does whom a person decides to have sex with affect you?! angry

2 Likes

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Akshow: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
the Same thing done to hetrosexuals. ....Left alone to be themselves

2 Likes

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2012
Smartie gurl: y wuld u say dat?

I posted that before i eleborated...what i am saying is, just as any other human being want to right to be free and enjoy their right to life, so does g@ys. I am not crazy about their lifestyles but i believe in being civil and respecting them as ppl. Why stone, beat and kill them for doing something that has nothing to do with me which is them LIVING THEIR OWN LIVES the way THEY want to?

And then we turn around and become enraged when racists drive in truckloads cruising to harrass or stalk and shoot our children (zimmerman) and we start chanting "lets end racism" lol. I dont mean to vent but it doesnt sit right with me.

#Live&LetLive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Smartiegurl(f): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
I belive u hav said ur opinion! Buh 2 me, i thnk dey shuld prayed for cuz i dnt want them 2 rot in hell. They are humans decievd by evil pple therefore they shuld be savd.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by tobechi20(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
Every one sins, adulterers, gay, thief, 419, christian, muslim, gay ,pastor, imam ,etc

NO BODY CONDEMD US. Why shud we condem them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by candieangel12(f): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
Heteros are no better than Homos. If anyone should be the judge, let it be "God". We are all human beings and therefore we should have the right to be with whomever our hearts so desire. Some of the nicest people I've met were homos. Tell me dear Smartie gurl, what would you do if someone tried to tell you that you cant date someone you love?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Smartiegurl(f): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
candieangel12: Heteros are no better than Homos. If anyone should be the judge, let it be "God". We are all human beings and therefore we should have the right to be with whomever our hearts so desire. Some of the nicest people I've met were homos. Tell me dear Smartie gurl, what would you do if someone tried to tell you that you cant date someone you love?
my dear wat do thnk i wuld do?
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by F00028: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
candieangel12: Heteros are no better than Homos. If anyone should be the judge, let it be "God"...

hasn't He already passed that verdict? undecided
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by F00028: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
candieangel12: Heteros are no better than Homos. If anyone should be the judge, let it be "God"...

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by chrisj2000(m): 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
if anybody decides to be a gay or lesbian, thats absolutely his/her own business and let no human dare bother them for the choice they made. it's the same thing as someone who decides to be a christian, hindu, muslim, etc. at least homosexual is better than religion because they never cause any trouble in the society nor did they extort people.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Areaboy2(m): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
F00028:

along with everything else.

the punishment for the following have been clearly stated out in the bible

- fortune telling --> Death
- hitting a parent --> Death
- cursing a parent --> Death
- not listening to a priest --> Death
- Adultery --> Death
- False prophesy --> Death
- Blasphamey --> Death
- Fornication --> Death
- Homosexuality --> Death
- working on the Sabbath --> Death
- Following another religion --> Death

following this god, we should all be killed by now undecided
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
Gay people disgust me.

But I agree that we should leave them alone. If you want to interact with an abnormal person than you are probably abnormal yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by onetrack(m): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
Nothing should be 'done' to them. I have no issues with homosexuals.
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Smartiegurl(f): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
Seriously i stil thnk we should pray for them u knw cuz somhow one thng or d oda led them 2 be gay/lesbiens. They dnt knw wat dey ar doing.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Horus(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
A man should not be intimidated by a gay or a lesbian. By that I mean, those people who set out to preach “fire and brimstone,” the beating and harassing of homosexuals and lesbians, in most cases are people that fear for a dormant personality that might come forth from themselves.
If you are sure about your manhood or womanhood, then you should have no fear of socializing or befriending a person with different intimate preferences than you. The very fear is a confession that if you were to socialize with a gay or lesbian you’re afraid you might become a gay or a lesbian.

3 Likes

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by candieangel12(f): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
Smartie gurl: Seriously i stil thnk we should pray for them u knw cuz somhow one thng or d oda led them 2 be gay/lesbiens. They dnt knw wat dey ar doing.

Research shows that some people are born gay
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Smartiegurl(f): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2012
candieangel12:

Research shows that some people are born gay
jeez! U serious abt dat?
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by candieangel12(f): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
Smartie gurl: jeez! U serious abt dat?

Yeah something about the genetic makeup n hormones in the person
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Smartiegurl(f): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
candieangel12:

Yeah something about the genetic makeup n hormones in the person
oops! Dats too bad u knw. . . . Do u thnk is God's doing?
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by wiegraf: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
Smartie gurl: jeez! U serious abt dat?

That should be obvious, don't you think? There are voluntary homos as well. In any which case, I fail to see why you think something should be 'done' to adults who engage in activities that do not harm you in any way. Or do you want to get involved?
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by abiL(f): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
Smartie gurl: Should they be killed? Should they be jailed? Should they be stoned? Should they be left alone? Should they be encouraged? Or should we pray for them? Wats ur opinion?

shocked shocked shocked
What the hell!!

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by abiL(f): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
Horus: A man should not be intimidated by a gay or a lesbian. By that I mean, those people who set out to preach “fire and brimstone,” the beating and harassing of homosexuals and lesbians, in most cases are people that fear for a dormant personality that might come forth from themselves. If you are sure about your manhood or womanhood, then you should have no fear of socializing or befriending a person with different intimate preferences than you. The very fear is a confession that if you were to socialize with a gay or lesbian you’re afraid you might become a gay or a lesbian.

Talk the talk joor! smiley
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Smartiegurl(f): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2012
wiegraf: I fail to see why you think something should be 'done' to adults who engage in activities that do not harm you in any way. Or do you want to get involved?
wat da heck! Hell Noooo
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
*Kails*:

I posted that before i eleborated...what i am saying is, just as any other human being want to right to be free and enjoy their right to life, so does g@ys. I am not crazy about their lifestyles but i believe in being civil and respecting them as ppl. Why stone, beat and kill them for doing something that has nothing to do with me which is them LIVING THEIR OWN LIVES the way THEY want to?

And then we turn around and become enraged when racists drive in truckloads cruising to harrass or stalk and shoot our children (zimmerman) and we start chanting "lets end racism" lol. I dont mean to vent but it doesnt sit right with me.

#Live&LetLive
+100...nuff said.

Smartie gurl: I belive u hav said ur opinion! Buh 2 me, i thnk dey shuld prayed for cuz i dnt want them 2 rot in hell. They are humans decievd by evil pple therefore they shuld be savd.
What makes you better than them? You just judged and condemned humans like yourself and you think you're clean...check yourself sis.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by wiegraf: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
Smartie gurl: wat da heck! Hell Noooo

If you aren't interested in joining in, then it's clearly not your business. So why do you want to 'do' something?
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
fellis: Gay people disgust me.

But I agree that we should leave them alone. If you want to interact with an abnormal person than you are probably abnormal yourself.

So the term "nigger-lover" means nothing to you i presume?
Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
fellis: Gay people disgust me.

And do you think you are normal to them?

3 Likes

Re: What Should Be Done About The Nigerian Gay & Lesbian Problem? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
Smartie gurl: I belive u hav said ur opinion! Buh 2 me, i thnk dey shuld prayed for cuz i dnt want them 2 rot in hell. They are humans decievd by evil pple therefore they shuld be savd.

The only thing i would pray for as far as g@ys are concerned is that they learn to protect themselves against ppl who so desperately want to shed blood. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meaning Of "No One Is Good Except God Alone" / What Do You Enjoy Most About Sunday Service Or Mass? / Another Warning By Kingsley Ubani - Is This Revelation Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.