Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games (21159 Views)

Team Nigeria Leads With 21 Medals At Africa Wrestling Championships / Team Nigeria For Global First Robot Olympics In Washington (Photo) / WONDERFUL!!! Team Nigeria Kits Arrive Brazil Three Days To End Olympic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2016
Dalung

2 Likes

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by JaypeeAnics(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2016
I'm so ashamed of our present leaders. Buhari and his ministers has nothing good to offer Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by meltiplexer: 10:54am On Aug 19, 2016
It arrive in Brasil in Nigeria time,nonsense. Naijabet man say so

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by Sfvalentine(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2016
This is what happens when you have someone like (name with held) as the President.

God please come to our aid.

Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2016
medicine after death

3 Likes

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by Supnaija(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2016
Late flight to the Olympics for flying Eagles
Late delivery for ordinary cloth to perform at the Olympics

God why u carry me come this shit of a country embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by Spells(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2016
Imagine fa... Three days to go before the kit came.

4 Likes

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by Abeymills(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2016
Very very useless govt d worst in d histroy of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by tempest01(m): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2016
itsawrapoutfitt:
In this case, better late than never statement would be tantamount to a dumb statement.

Whoever got paid for this should be please refund tax payers funds/money

Late can only be used if it finally serves its purpose, albeit not as effectively as if it was early. I will classify this kit arrival as ''never''.
Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by nelcliff(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2016
@OP, I guess the sport minister Solomon Dalung will use it to play match with militants when next he visit them..

3 Likes

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by osytex: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2016
And they expected them to bring back medals. Its alright. All will be well.

2 Likes

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by moonraker(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2016
Jesus!!!! angry angry angry

Niigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by segebase(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2016
no gud news in nigeria again..so many jokes

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by aiikman(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2016
Joke of a nation.....

2 Likes

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by Amiano(m): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2016
Dis people has made us a laughing stock in d committee of nations

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by ebenholer(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2016
I don't tink that calls for celebration amidst such failure. Only unpatriotic Nigerians will see nothing wrong in that...Let's these people know they are doing Nigeria no good by failing often time.

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by oruma19: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2016
There was a country!. Nigeria and dissapointment are like

2 Likes

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2016
Useless planning by APC government.
We hope that economic improvements would not arrive after the government have been sacked in 2019.
Nonsense shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by figure007(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2016
so bad... honestly... when you see other countries athelets in good kits and you see urself in old suit ,why wont you even feel ashamed and ther will be a tendency of losing when you not treated right by the so called country your defending

2 Likes

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by mindtricks: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2016
LesbianBoy:
How did we even get to this point? cry cry

Change!
Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by OfficialAwol(m): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2016
Solomon Dalung, in defence of the ministry, tweeted with a post that even the South African contingent appeared at the Opening Ceremony in their track suits.
[/quote]

What a lame defense for crass incompetence! So because South African athletes were in the opening ceremonies on their track suits, therefore Nigerian athletes should do the same? Is this a sufficient excuse?

What sort of stupidity is this? How did all these goats come to take over the helms of affairs of Nigeria?

R.I.P Nigeria!!!
Adieu!!!

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by jrusky(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2016
And it's GEJ fault isn't Please where are they the moles

Where are the bewitched generation come out and blame Gej for this please.

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by onatisi(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2016
When a dullard president is surrounded by clueless ediotic ministers ,all they will ever produce is a crashing economy and shambolic performance.
The minister of sports is a good example of classical stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by jrusky(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2016
Nigerians ain't seen anything yet This disgrace is just too little more is loading, they want change and they got it. Go back to 1984 when the taller than sense was a president you will catch the joke.

You people don't know anything yet next time watch and check infact do "honest" spiritual consultation before you vote.
Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by Apoztl3(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2016
Really... Just when you think the villain is defeated and when you think it can't get any worst comes the unsurprising shocker.
Nigeria and it's crops of unfortunate leaders are no doubt jokers
Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by onatisi(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2016
teebillz:
By the time Buhari is done with Nigeria, even our map won't look the same again.

1 Share

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by OmoAussie: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2016
what a shame!

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by onatisi(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2016
jrusky:
Nigerians ain't seen anything yet This disgrace is just too little more is loading, they want change and they got it. Go back to 1984 when the taller than sense was a president you will catch the joke.

You people don't know anything yet next time watch and check infact do "honest" spiritual consultation before you vote.
tell Dem oooo. If I talk now they will say I am a prophet of doom
Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by Osama10(m): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2016
flyca:
I say again, "winning is not magic".

The heights attained by great men was not done by a sudden flight. But they while men slept, were toiling through the night. This is the secret of success.

Nothing. Everyday media politics. Was there even any Nigerian broadcasting station there live at Rio?

In saner climes, Minister for Sports would have jejely tendered his resignation. But mbanu. For where. Even VP Osibanjo that I thought would be a different breed, same old sad story.

Everyday I sleep and wake up, I ask God to help me provide alternative Nationality for my unborn kids, so they have options and fully explore their potentials. The country called Nigeria is not working!

Lovely prayer for the kids.

Things would never work in this country.

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
solomon dalung is just one of the many poor choices buhari made and will still make b4 his teneur is over.

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by rman: 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
We still need them for the closing ceremony

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Nicknames For Footballers. / Super Eagles Squad Arrive In Cameroon For AFCON (Video) / Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.