Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games (21161 Views)

Team Nigeria Leads With 21 Medals At Africa Wrestling Championships / Team Nigeria For Global First Robot Olympics In Washington (Photo) / WONDERFUL!!! Team Nigeria Kits Arrive Brazil Three Days To End Olympic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by Mandu11(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth,and he created humor(nigeria) for all creations to use and pass time.

3 Likes

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by engrhorla(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Let us all join hands together n call for the sack of Solomon Dalung

From the athletes begging on Social Media for help to get to Brasil to Dream team being stranded in Atlanta to Dream team being embarrassed in their hotel to the kits issue

We can't take this

The minister should be sacked

NASS should recommend his sack if he fails to resign

2 Likes

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by elmisti(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mandu11:
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth,and he created humor(nigeria) for all creations to use and pass time.

U killed it mehn grin

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by elmisti(m): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
The kitvis for the federal republic of Nigeria. That of United states of nigeria was delivered to d team by solomon himslf.
Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by seenter84: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
I reject delayed progress in my life
Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by robosky02(m): 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
one head for one alphabet

A

P

C

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by ITgenuis: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mandu11:

grin grin grin This made my day

1 Like

Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by giftedheart1(m): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
issorite... we are taking note. wait ooo.. is Dalung even a name? seriously, the name sounds like a virus. "dalung virus"

this is boosit!!!
Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by Kazrem(m): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Buhari needs to probe the people in charge.
Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by bejeria101(m): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Blame gej,remember to blame gej,while your at it did you remember to blame gej? Please do,thanks for blaming gej,it was worth it. Ps dnt waste that blame direct it at gej.
Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by deebrain(m): 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Please make una no say anything about this olympics abeg.

This govt attitude has been the worst so far...
Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by ezet(m): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Very typical of organisation that lacks PLANNING culture
Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by atirolu(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
That is handy work of GEJ
Ask lai Mohammed
Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
I hide my face in shame, embarrassment and utter disgust!
How did we sink so low as a people, a nation? How?

nairaman66 pls what's Dalung's twitter handle?
Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by incrediblepraise: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
buhari ;Dbuhari
Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by nairaman66(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
I hide my face in shame, embarrassment and utter disgust!
How did we sink so low as a people, a nation? How?

nairaman66 pls what's Dalung's twitter handle?

There is no point follow on the idiot! Nigeria is really a jungle! A post Mortem needs to be carried out on Nigeria!
Re: Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games by Shadaracho007(m): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
Oshe mara ru, marata. #Felicity_007

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Squad Arrive In Cameroon For AFCON (Video) / Is There Any Reasonable Reason Why Mikel Hasn't Played For Chelsea Yet ??? / AFCON 2021 Qualifiers: Super Eagles Train In Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.