Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? (9094 Views)

Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey / Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2009
@kemi, check your mail . .if u gree, make i proceed . .Open yah Mouth ! grin
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by thomp4pal(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2009
Take it from me, Nokia 6233/34 . . .smooth surfing with UMTS protocol wink
This is what i use for a yr nw as modem,, To add, any nokia phones with UMTS is okay, i tested it, to turn on/check for umts, do this. Goto settings> Phone> Network mode> UMTS
. . . . . . .Enjoy Ur Nokia
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2009
True talk @ thom,

I have been using me every Nokia fone as modem for very long time, well u wont noe until u try it out.

Modems Only are in a league of their Own, u dnt need to wait for NEPA, to keep your Modem working. .

Plus, I am glad to tell you that Modems Only specifically transfer Data @ Much more higher transfer rate . .

It's what I use and am sure of my words !

Its a Open WORLD, Fre AIr . .u r opened to your Choices. grin

Thanks.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2009
True talk @ thom,

I have been using me every Nokia fone as modem for very long time, well u wont noe until u try it out.

Modems Only are in a league of their Own, u dnt need to wait for NEPA, to keep your Modem working. .

Plus, I am glad to tell you that Modems Only specifically transfer Data @ Much more higher transfer rate . .

It's what I use and am sure of my words !

Its a Open WORLD, Fre AIr . .u r opened to your Choices.

You mentioned phone and modem. Which one now?
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by dragnet: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2009
Fmkmy, make up yur mind. . . . In your situation, modem is ur best bet. . .d modem is a usb device. . . No need for external power whatsoever. . .doesnt need extra config that u'd need if u r using a ph0ne, . . .wuld give u a higher speed than a ph0ne can give. . . Its made for that so side effects r less than what u'd get using a ph0ne. . . . U aint a pro & d hassles u'd get fr0m using a ph0ne? .u cant handle em. .trust me u'd regret u used a ph0ne as a m0dem.
. . . .to me, u arent ready else u got s0me1 offering to push d stuff to u, c0nfigure it. .and I'm sure even after that, u'd turn his m0bile digits to '911-emergency' & u still beating around d bush? . . . . If na guy, we go d0n c0m0t m0uth since bt we just hav to be nice n helpful to ladies !
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by lynxnoon(m): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2009
FunmyKemmy:

You mentioned phone and modem.  Which one now?
phone = nokia fone= work as foe n modem

modem = data card = works as modem alone
wink
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2009
You can Imagine, drag u kill'd the ish , Thanks bro  grin

@kemi, in summary . .u will be 100% ok, with a modem !
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2009
Too much lectures , all for a Modem, @ Kemi e b like say u carry Husband head' {. .interpret in Yoruba} grin
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by lynxnoon(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2009
dragnet:

Fmkmy, make up yur mind. . . . In your situation, modem is your best bet. . .d modem is a usb device. . . No need for external power whatsoever. . .doesnt need extra config that u'd need if u r using a ph0ne, . . .wuld give u a higher speed than a ph0ne can give. . . Its made for that so side effects r less than what u'd get using a ph0ne. . . . U aint a pro & d hassles u'd get fr0m using a ph0ne? .u cant handle em. .trust me u'd regret u used a ph0ne as a m0dem.
. . . .to me, u arent ready else u got s0me1 offering to push d stuff to u, c0nfigure it. .and I'm sure even after that, u'd turn his m0bile digits to '911-emergency' & u still beating around d bush? . . . . If na guy, we go d0n c0m0t m0uth since bt we just hav to be nice n helpful to ladies !
hmmmmm. . . .no comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2009
Who is deleting/modifying my post?
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by honsule(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2009
guess she wants to be convince beyond reasonable doubt instead of " on the balance of probability".
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Dclique(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2009
@kemmy,
Mr Spam-Bot.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2009
@sule, talk to yah padi, she dey delay biz '

@Kemi
, av u replied my mail ?!
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Dclique(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2009
Hayprof, I needa modem too, but i no get cash now. If u fit deliver am com east, i fit giv u half of my papa land as collateral.
How u check am?
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by honsule(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2009
Dclique:

@kemmy,
Mr Spam-Bot.

am glad u can see it too.and i noticed sth funny yesterday about mr spam-bot.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Dclique(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2009
Whats that?
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by honsule(m): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2009
this is not funny o.my own post is invisible tooo.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Dclique(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2009
Hehehe,
Mr Spam-Bot don vex.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2009
Insert Quote
Quote from: Dclique on Today at 04:51:59 PM
@kemmy,
Mr Spam-Bot.

I cannot understand the above.  

@hayprof

I replied your mail both here and through yahoo mail but somebody deleted the one here.  So, check your box.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by honsule(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2009
FunmyKemmy:

Who is deleting/modifying my post?

Your post is invisible.i will help u out ok.just relax.But u will be browsing with your money o.LOL
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2009
u post is invisible.i will help u ok.just relax.But u will browsing with your money o.LOL

Why are you making jest of me?

Browsing with money When all of you are not browsing with money it can't be.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by aieromon(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2009
@dclique
Shior.Is that how cheap your pa's land is LwkmD
@all
Let's solve this lady's problem and move on 'cos we're already digressin' from the topic at hand.
@hayprof
Sell this thing for this madam,nah
@funmykemmy
U're sure of gettin' the best of your money's worth.The persons that have posted here will even stand as guarantors.
What's it gonna be [color=][/color][color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Dclique(m): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2009
Hayprof,na business man. E no dey hear come or go.
Na money 4 hand back 4 ground.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by honsule(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2009
FunmyKemmy:

u post is invisible.i will help u ok.just relax.But u will browsing with your money o.LOL

Why are you making jest of me?

Browsing with money When all of you are not browsing with money it can't be.

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy.i know that is what u would say.i will help u out ok,but get ready to subscribe for a package o.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2009
Lol, i cant laff @ wat dis thread turnd to !

Lemmie check ma mail, i wil sure hit u back !
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2009
@kemi, i understand yah plight, i av replied ur mail accordingly, . .and i dnt take to ur allegations ! . .

N.B: i guess my introduction to dis thread produced dis 3paged endless Mr. Spam bot modified Bargain/Discussion . .nt to say na Gal wan buy modem ! . .
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Dclique(m): 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2009
Girl or Boy una go stil won hammer.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Infoseye(m): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2009
@honsule I was busy downloading PSP games to entertain me at home incase my babes Bleep up to show tomorrow, I did some little tweaking on my n95 8gb and checkout the download speed of my phone used as modem grin grin grin grin Glo is crazy see speed!!!!

Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by dragnet: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2009
prof, I'd say u've tried haba ! Let her go do her buying & whateva elsewhere ! d whole thing is getting me pissed already ! tsew. . I d0nt blame starcom when dey charge 25k & still giv them crap which they'd subscribe to with happines & here's someone trying to help out without any special incentives & u still feeling lyk what ?
. .
. .
prof, u knw if it were me I'd have dischargd her since . . .why waste time unnecessarily when its not appreciated ? Guy, bone jo !

. .
. .
Seye, next time mail honsule n stop this spam shit. . If I were a mod u'd get 2hrz ban kia !
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by N9528GB: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2009
Honestly reading your post made me sick of you, why not ask me like someone that has something up stairs! Am out of here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Sim Cards Have You Used? / How Google Has Managed To Maintain Its Dominance On The Internet Space / MTN Introduces Blackberry Daily Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.