Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? (9095 Views)

Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey / Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by honsule(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2009
@Seye. After emailing me u still post this stuff,na wa for u o.Nothing do u sha. Hope abusive exchange of words are not in the offing otherwise thread will be locked.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by lynxnoon(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2009
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Dclique(m): 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2009
Haba kemmy!, now see what you've caused. Now guys are quarrelling over you.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by N9528GB: 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2009
honsule:

@Seye. After emailing me u still post this stuff,na wa for u o.Nothing do u sha. Hope abusive exchange of words are not in the offing otherwise thread will be locked.

He started it anyway, its best you lock this thread because we all here have gone off topic this will be my post in this thread its getting pointless goodnite.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by honsule(m): 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2009
is this thread getting pointless?
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by N9528GB: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2009
Jamb question! grin Read through thread except page 1 and 2 what do you see off topic discussion. grin grin grin oh boy Glo 3G is running me craze here my downloads are much more faster.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by lynxnoon(m): 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2009
abeg MOD lock dis tred jare
d posters not even redy to make up his or her mind
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by honsule(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2009
package delivered and system configured by Honsule
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2009
Can i use a samsung phone to connect pc to browse
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Dclique(m): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2009
Why una open this thread again?.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by aieromon(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2009
This is bu.ll.s.h.it!
What 'bout the s60v5 thread that was locked for God knows why?
I'm out of here,jare angry
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by Dclique(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2009
Is that true?
Mod, why na?
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2009
Honsule , or woeva locked dis thread in the 1st place, didnt ask for my oen opinion !

Una just Overthrow government because i no dey house !

@Aiero, you are noted ! wink Do u think I should introduce same to guys in here ?

@seye, dats 9KB for God sakes ! . . can't u see 11hrs time to complete download ? angry

@drag, Like i said, she earned the stress, i went through, won't be doing same anoda time !

@sule, Thanks for the whole help, lets kip to our discussion !

THANKS to EVERY1 , modems still available . .
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by luv2talk(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2009
@hayprof
Im happy that Things later work out for u Guyz
@honsule
I think this Thread is qualified for lock and key now, Chikaena, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by lynxnoon(m): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2009
locked thread . . . .hmmmm
unlocked thred. . . hmmmm
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2009
@ all,

I really appreciate everybody for their contributions. Special thanks to the moderator - Hon. Sule for stepping in at the right time. He is sure a nice person and I cannot thank him enough.

@ hayprof

I thank you also for sending the modem despite the stress I caused you which I felt was normal since I am not a guru like others. However, I am still awaiting the MTN and Zain 3G sims (the bonus). I wonder why you left them behind.

Happy weekend oooooooooooooooooooooooo

Browsing continua,

Nobody should lock my topic oooooooooooooo cos it will help [b]haprof [/b]to advertise and get more customers. grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by honsule(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2009
FunmyKemmy:

Nobody should lock my topic oooooooooooooo cos it will help [b]haprof [/b]to advertise and get more customers. grin cheesy lipsrsealed

Lol cheesy cheesy.let see whether it will stand the test of time
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by honsule(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2009
FunmyKemmy:

Special thanks to the moderator - Hon. Sule for stepping in at the right time. He is sure a nice person and I cannot thank him enough.

u are welcome cool cool cool
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2009
Lol Cheesy Cheesy.let see whether it will stand the test of time

What is funny?  I believe it will provided he send me the balance of my package.
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by lynxnoon(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2009
@kemy @prof
u guys shudnt forget me oh!! wink wink
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2009
what a Gal, . . .

Its' a Two thing Issue, its Either dis Thread goes LOCKED!

Or Honsule just Rename it to somefin-like " PC-MODEM THREAD/DISCUSSIONS HERE "

What yah think ?

@Lynx
, Oya commot for my face !
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by udux2010: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2009
l think it is nokia 3110c or n70,n72
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2009
udux2010:

l think it is nokia 3110c or n70,n72

lol, almost every1 supports the Modem idea!
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by lynxnoon(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2009
Ehen!! hayprof
if i catch u ehh grin
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by honsule(m): 2:56am On Oct 04, 2009
FunmyKemmy:

Lol Cheesy Cheesy.let see whether it will stand the test of time

What is funny?

Nobody shouldd lock ur post is funny.Because it can be lock anytime
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by honsule(m): 3:04am On Oct 04, 2009
hayprof:

what a Gal, . . .

Its' a Two thing Issue, its Either dis Thread goes LOCKED!

Or Honsule just Rename it to somefin-like " PC-MODEM THREAD/DISCUSSIONS HERE "

What yah think ?

@Lynx
, Oya commot for my face !

I think the rename u are suggesting simply means also that,this post shd be move to computer/internet section because it will have nothing to do with phone section again.
Guess the locking option is a viable one
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 3:16am On Oct 04, 2009
How ever u mean it, It is Good renaming it than LOCKED !

Oya wat u waiting for ? **Breaks bottle on sule's Head ** Gbosa !
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by honsule(m): 4:06am On Oct 04, 2009
hayprof:

Oya wat u waiting for ? **Breaks bottle on sule's Head ** Gbosa !

Damn.This is Battery.see you in court grin grin grin
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 5:09am On Oct 04, 2009
Bat3 bawo, Grammar dey worry u 0!
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by honsule(m): 8:06am On Oct 04, 2009
hayprof:

Bat3 bawo, Grammar dey worry u 0!

i want to obtain an interlocutory injunction restraining the respondent(hayprof) from any further posting on this thread.

Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by hayprof(m): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2009
Guy, u don loose the Court case, The Judge is a Konk IBADAN-Yoruba Man, hin no concur with yah Grammar tongue

[center][size=30pt]I WIN ! WIN !! WIN !!![/size][/center]
Re: Internet Connection Using Phone - Which Model Of Nokia Phone Is The Best? by honsule(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2009
I APPEAL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Sim Cards Have You Used? / How Google Has Managed To Maintain Its Dominance On The Internet Space / MTN Introduces Blackberry Daily Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.