Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,621 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision (38387 Views)

Argentinian Women Strip Unclad In Screaming Protest Against Violence (photos) / "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos / Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by handysuzy(f): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Kenya.....Not surprised.
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by Judeoxide(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
2016 yet... Are these kenyans ok at all
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by holadguy(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
This 1 is strong
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by NairaMaster1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
So these geriatrics are yet to be circumcised?

Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by Jediel1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
I can like kenya cheesy grin dem tooo mumu
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by lordcyl3(m): 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
these Kenyans are very funny
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by dijas(m): 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
mais. h
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by olopaooo(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lol see marketing strategy oo grin grin
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by GloriaNinja(f): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
Kenya is a weird country with weird people.
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by okrote4real: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
What can't we see in Kenya sad
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by iaminspired: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
Kenya e haf suffer,
lemme come and c their illiteracy again grin

Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by Seunwife(m): 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
This people dey ugly shaaaaa
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by Spells(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
Weird news
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by seenter84: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
Kenya na real zoo
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by 3sexy: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Kenya again ?

I heard they won codoms medals at the Olympics
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by Aroh48(m): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
grayht:
Lemme check the name of the country....
na country name you dey check now?yu done dey upgrade oooo!
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by Queenoma(f): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
It can only be in kenya undecided
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
I'm sure there are great minds and wonderful people/happenings in Kenya.Nairalanders don't care about seeing the best in them

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by Psoul(m): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
Is President Obama really aware of what his kinsmen are doing? He should call them to order pls.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by Fraust40(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
This Kenya is a funny Country.

It is a Country i will want to visit, there is never a dull moment in Kenya. It is either a cheating wife is getting stuck with a man, woman caught sleeping with a man in a car at the Christian wake of her dead husband, Naked children "Ragging" for circumcision money with Keke or Kenyans just being Kenyans.

It was in Kenya a woman pranked another woman, sleeping with her husband over the Radio that the man she is sleeping with has HIV. Have you seen Kenyan girls dressed for a night out?they expose plenty of DARK THIGHS lol.

I need to Visit Kenya for a week.

I did that at the beginning of this year. Sex is cheap. Their ladies are ON FIRE! I camped one young lady the night before I left...all night long! When I was done she started begging me to stay. She was almost crying, talking about how she had "fallen in love."

I've since suggested a short vacation to any able-bodied Nigerian man. East African girls are like the beautiful educated Fulani girls, without the conservatism. The way they talk and behave...you'll forget about Nigerian girls, and I'm not even talking about their beauty. No wonder it's always only sex-related issues you hear about from there.

Next stop - Ethiopia. I must visit there before the end of the year. Their girls look even more delicious.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by bharkarh(m): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
locosis007:
Kenya and strange news are twins.

Either immorality, juju or charm, pastor, prostitutes related news that come out from there.
that pastor own Na South Africa get am grin
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by Kaybaba5(m): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
I thank God cos am a Nigerian
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by Emytexboy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
AleAirHub:

Second eye witness cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Me too ,or am i not seeing clearly

Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by NZAGHA(f): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
jazinogold:
h
h for haba grin cool
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by Solitin40: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
It's obvious that kenya has been caused
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
The Lord will provide. Circumcision is a must for all male, thus says the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by 4ward(m): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
kenya and strange news
Towncrier247:
Teenage boys in Nairobi were paraded by their older ones on major roads in the city as they embarked on a mission of helping them raise money to under-go the cut.

The senior boys paraded the younger ones and begged motorists and other well wishers for money to help them achieve their mission.

“We are asking motorists and well-wishers to contribute towards this cause so that we can take our colleagues for the cut. We go round Nairobi major roads looking for the money that is required for it” said one of the senior boys.

The circumcision rituals according to Kenyans will certify the boys as real men in the society. See photos below as they beg for the money.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/kenyan-teens-paraded-unclad-in.html
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by Tobyshegz(m): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hian!!!!. Circum waaaaaaaaaat!!!?? *Holds balls* *Silently tip-toes outta group*
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by lonelydora: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
This Kenya is a funny Country.

It is a Country i will want to visit, there is never a dull moment in Kenya. It is either a cheating wife is getting stuck with a man, woman caught sleeping with a man in a car at the Christian wake of her dead husband, Naked children "Ragging" for circumcision money with Keke or Kenyans just being Kenyans.

It was in Kenya a woman pranked another woman, sleeping with her husband over the Radio that the man she is sleeping with has HIV. Have you seen Kenyan girls dressed for a night out?they expose plenty of DARK THIGHS lol.

I need to Visit Kenya for a week.

Biko, buy two tickets.
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by Mikollon1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hopefully female Kenyans will be paraded like this as well for their circumcisions.
Re: Kenyan Teens Paraded Unclad In Wheelbarrow To Raise Funds For Their Circumcision by Iceberg3: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
africa
buhari sef
i Will contribute when its time for female cut grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) / See The Moment Putin & Trump's Limos Arrived At Helsinki's Presidential Palace / Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.