Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,364 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? (1523 Views)

"Why Jonathan Could Not Accuse Me Of Corruption" - Amaechi / Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami / Why Jonathan Lost Presidential Election – Former Deputy Senate President, Mantu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 19, 2016
In criminology,one of the basics of crime investigation is the element of understanding the "intent or motivation" for committing the crime. This African wisdom that goes as thus: the witch cried and the baby died,is a very revered phrase in criminal investigation in some sort. If it so happens that if A has been sleeping with the wife of B,then all of a sudden A got murdered,it shouldn't come as a surprise for the police to be seen on B's door the next day,reason being, the intent for B to have orchestrated the murder exists.

Why my writings? I saw some media reports linking Jonathan to the NDA(Avengers),and Nigerians were all commenting irrationally. I wouldn't blame them, most are not empowered to think rationally even if they are actually graduates of nigeria universities.
Why would jonathan support the NDA?
What is the motivation/intent behind his support for the NDA?
As far as I know jonathan has said he's not contesting come 2019,he has been happier and internationally respected now ever than anytime in his existence,he has been christened the hero of democracy by the international media,he's rich,he earns all the benefits both financially and otherwise entitled to eminent persons that have served the state. So the question is what is the intent behind his sponsor for the NDA?
Or could it be that some persons or a particular man who is christened the hero of Nigeria Democracy because after his failed third term bid he had to handover, who raped Nigerians and indeed the common man via the 2003 election which he rigged in his favour and even boasted that it will be do or die,that is to say,he either wins or nigerians succumb to their death!is terrified about the rising profile of Jonathan?
Do I see an intent behind an Obasanjo sponsoring or being sympathetic to the publication linking jonathan to the Avengers? Yes.
This is a man who Olusegun Obasanjo said has hired 1000 snipers so he could kill oponents, is Tinubu dead? No
This is a man who obasanjo says plans staying on as the president even if he losses the elections, is that the reality today? No

This is a man who has earned more respect internationally just withing 2 years than any other nigerian for just a simple act of accepting the results of an election he conducted, could this be an intent for Obasanjo being jealous of his rising profile knowing fully well that he (obasanjo) is known internationally as an election rigger,and is categorised as one of the sit tight presidents Africa had seen run its affairs?
I will leave that unanswered.

Nigerians should always try to reason logically,that way we stop being gullible.

Cc
Tonyebarcanista
Conqueredwest
Cheruv
Israeliairforce
Adaure4ever
Firefire
Temitemi1
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
Snailspeed
Mrvitalis
Idupaul
Oam4j

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by QuotaSystem: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2016
[b]Ironically, the logic you employed is the one that effectively indicts Jonathan.

Jonathan's number 1 motive for sponsoring the NDA which makes him a prime suspect is the bid to scuttle investigations into the several allegations of corruption against him and his cronies like Dasuki, Kuku and Diezani while in office, especially in light of confessions and return of stolen funds by Merit and other officials.

Was the release of Dasuki and other indicted officials of GEJ'S government not a key demand of the NDA? What concerns the agitation for restructuring and resource control in the Niger Delta with the release of a Fulani Prince of the Sokoto caliphate and other officials indicted for corruption under the GEJ government?

What links Dasuki with the NDelta if not his role in Jonathan's government?

All these are what indicate Jonathan's likely involvement with the scAvengers and the motive for him to do so is strong.

Your thread has only ended up in establishing the motive for Jonathan's collusion with the economic saboteurs instead of absolving him as you intended. We hope the authorities pursue the investigation to a logical conclusion. [/b]

7 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2016
Bro you are lying,the said Dasuki has come out to say he wants an open trial so the whole world can hear all he has to say,who is opting for a secret trial? Apc/fg. Why should they want a secret trial if they are not trying to hide anything. As far as I know ,the Avengers only asked the FG to obey court order asking for the release of Nnamdi Kanu.

QuotaSystem
Ironically, the logic you employed is the one that effectively indicts Jonathan.

Jonathan's number 1 motive for sponsoring the NDA which makes him a prime suspect is the bid to scuttle investigations into the several allegations of corruption against him and his cronies like Dasuki, Kuku and Diezani while in office.
how does the avenger bombings prevent an investigation into this investigations. On the issue of dieziani,the british govt is carrying out their own independent investigation,has London been bombed by the Avengers? Your writings are contradictory

Was the release of Dasuki and other indicted officials of GEJ'S government not a key demand of the NDA? What concerns the agitation for restructuring and resource control in the Niger Delta with the release of a Fulani Prince of the Sokoto caliphate and other officials indicted for corruption under the GEJ government?
Bro you are lying,the said Dasuki has come out to say he wants an open trial so the whole world can hear all he has to say,who is opting for a secret trial? Apc/fg. Why should they want a secret trial if they are not trying to hide anything. As far as I know ,the Avengers only asked the FG to obey a court order asking for the release of Nnamdi Kanu.

What links Dasuki with the NDelta if not his role in Jonathan's government?
then an open trial should be adopted so dasuki can counter the fg claims in the eyes and hearing of the whole world about his links to the Avengers.

All these are what indicate Jonathan's likely involvement with the scAvengers and the motive for him to do so is strong.

Your thread has only ended up in establishing the motive for Jonathan's collusion with the economic saboteurs instead of absolving him as you intended. We hope the authorities pursue the investigation to a logical conclusion.
your writings are contradictory,it doesn't tally with the reality on ground. Gracias!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by Izonpikin: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2016
illuminated93:
[b][/b]Bro you are lying,the said Dasuki has come out to say he wants an open trial so the whole world can hear all he has to say,who is opting for a secret trial? Apc/fg. Why should they want a secret trial if they are not trying to hide anything. As far as I know ,the Avengers only asked the FG to obey court order asking for the release of Nnamdi Kanu.

the day quotasystem would receive sense is the day nigeria starts enjoying 24 hours light.... grin grin grin...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by QuotaSystem: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2016
illuminated93:
[s]Bro you are lying,the said Dasuki has come out to say he wants an open trial so the whole world can hear all he has to say,who is opting for a secret trial? Apc/fg. Why should they want a secret trial if they are not trying to hide anything. As far as I know ,the Avengers only asked the FG to obey court order asking for the release of Nnamdi Kanu.[/s]

First of all, the purpose of a secret trial is to protect witnesses and not because the prosecution wants to hide anything.

What is the business of the Niger Delta agitation for restructuring and resource control with a Sokoto Prince Dasuki?

What links Dasuki to the NDA apart from Jonathan?

Jonathan has EVERY motive to sponsor the NDA which is to scuttle investigations and is why they demanded for Dasukis release.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/20/ipob-commends-niger-delta-avengers-for-issuing-fg-ultimatum-on-kanu-dasuki-release/

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 19, 2016
My best bet is that you are sympathetic to the north,i've made a decision never to argue with a northerner or those sympathetic to the north for reasons that are obvious to sane minds. Believe whatever you want. Apc says Dasuki is an Atm, dasuki says yes,i agree, I shared money,but please allow me a fair and open trial, then fg goes, No!
Who's deceiving who?
QuotaSystem:

What is the business of the Niger Delta agitation for restructuring and resource control with Dasuki?

Jonathan has EVERY motive to sponsor the NDA which is to scuttle investigations and is why they demanded for Dasukis release.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/20/ipob-commends-niger-delta-avengers-for-issuing-fg-ultimatum-on-kanu-dasuki-release/

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by QuotaSystem: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2016
illuminated93:
My best bet is that you are a northerner,i've made a decision never to argue with a northerner for reasons that are obvious to sane minds. Believe whatever you want.

Whether I'm a Northerner, Easterner, Arabian or Chinese, you cannot argue with my point that the only link Dasuki has to the scAvengers is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and your thread is dead on arrival because it only ended up implicating your defeated hero as a highly likely sponsor of the NDA.

4 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by DropShot: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2016
OP, your logic does not follow your submission. There are many reasons GEJ could have sponsored the Avengers:
1. GEJ, despite eventually conceding defeat, was very desperate to remain president. Recall how he begged, bribed and knelt down for evry pastor, Imam, Obas, Emirs and Obis during the campaign. He practically turned himself into

2. He never knew that USA and other western powers would be so much interested in the election and as such had to have a plan to thwart the process if things went against him.
That he conceded defeat was an afterthought. He feared/knew he could end up like Laurent Gbagbo or Samuel Doe.

Reasons to suspect he actually sponsored the NDA:
1. GEJ never for once cautioned Tompolo, Asari Dokubo and many other warlords who threatened Nigeria war should he lose the election. The IB rather urged them on with some of his utterances and that of his wife.

2. From the report we've read, GEJ's reps were present when the NDA was formed. The name was reported to be a product of his suggestion.

3. From the intel report, the pipelines and other installations that were later destroyed had all been compromised long before he left office.

4. Many of the demands of NDA to sheath their sword have nothing to do with advancing the cause of niger delta region. What is the business of ND with Dasuki, Diezanni, Nnamdi Kanu and stopping all corruption investigations involving private individuals?

5. GEJ's quick response to the allegation he's sponsoring terrorism and his own counter allegation the militants are after his life tells me he's been cornered and desperate to avoid it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2016
Dropshot,i know you were called passingshot prior to the election,and a die hard Apc follower. There exists an intent for you trying to tarnish the standing of jonathan going by your antecedents as passingshot. I know passingshot hated and even rained abuses on jonathan and his family. So ehmm I'm drinking coke while waiting for the points with smiles on my face.
DropShot:
OP, your logic does not follow your submission. There are many reasons GEJ could have sponsored the Avengers:
Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by princemillla(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2016
Op next , before you write to the public to save or protect any politician s image , try and do thorough searching

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by Bizibi(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Whether I'm a Northerner, Easterner, Arabian or Chinese, you cannot argue with my point that the only link Dasuki has to the scAvengers is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and your thread is dead on arrival because it only ended up implicating your defeated hero as a highly likely sponsor of the NDA.
mtcheeeeww,he sponsored boko haram when he was in power now it is NDA......kwontinue!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2016
The lies and gullibility of nigerians is best imagined. Politicians know we are gullible,thats why a man like buhari can be rebranded and sold to nigerians.
Bizibi:
mtcheeeeww,he sponsored boko haram when he was in power now it is NDA......kwontinue!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by Izonpikin: 9:32am On Aug 19, 2016
DropShot:
1. GEJ, despite eventually conceding defeat, was very desperate to remain president. Recall how he begged, bribed and knelt down for evry pastor, Imam, Obas, Emirs and Obis during the campaign. He practically turned himself into

2. He never knew that USA and other western powers would be so much interested in the election and as such had to have a plan to thwart the process if things went against him.
That he conceded defeat was an afterthought. He feared/knew he could end up like Laurent Gbagbo or Samuel Doe.

Reasons to suspect he actually sponsored the NDA:
1. GEJ never for once cautioned Tompolo, Asari Dokubo and many other warlords who threatened Nigeria war should he lose the election. The IB rather urged them on with some of his utterances and that of his wife.

2. From the report we've read, GEJ's reps were present when the NDA was formed. The name was reported to be a product of his suggestion.

3. From the intel report, the pipelines and other installations that were later destroyed had all been compromised long before he left office.

4. Many of the demands of NDA to sheath their sword have nothing to do with advancing the cause of niger delta region. What is the business of ND with Dasuki, Diezanni, Nnamdi Kanu and stopping all corruption investigations involving private individuals?

5. GEJ's quick response to the allegation he's sponsoring terrorism and his own counter allegation the militants are after his life tells me he's been cornered and desperate to avoid it.
dropshot if youre not a sycophant please can you reel out reasons why gej shouldnt be a suspect on the avengers issue...

angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by Izonpikin: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2016
Bizibi:
in effect they are saying gej sponsored everything including the touts in lagos and also the fulani herdsmen...na mumu go finish these apc sycophants...

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 19, 2016
Izonpikin:
dropshot if youre not a sycophant please can you reel out reasons why gej shouldnt be a suspect on the avengers issue...

angry angry angry
don't mind these hypocrites. If buhari get mind, let him touch jonathan.
I trust Ijaw youths in action, that refinery in kaduna wil soon start refining palm oil.
Nothern parasites.

5 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by Bizibi(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2016
illuminated93:
The lies and gullibility of nigerians is best imagined. Politicians know we are gullible,thats why a man like buhari can be rebranded and sold to nigerians.
very gullible people, they believe anything they see and read.I won't be surprised if atiku or ibb emerges as the President in the next election.
Another yeye strory will come up about gej and as usual they will swallow everything like pig......

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by Bizibi(m): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2016
Izonpikin:
in effect they are saying gej sponsored everything including the touts in lagos and also the fulani herdsmen...na mumu go finish these apc sycophants...
kai!!!!! You sure say em be mumu,these ones pass mumu stage.
Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by Goke7: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2016
In summary, GEJ holds the key to the solution of the NDA, he should be a statesman by bringing to a halt the activities of the NDA.

Nigeria is still maintaining GEJ and his wife with tax payers money, he should do the needful by being a true patriot.
Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by Bizibi(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2016
If you are Niger deltan on this platform only think of what you can do for Niger delta,no reason Nigeria ooo,our eyes don dey clear small small....bad belle full this country,matter don pass garri,the same people wey drag gej name fr mud go come out dey beg am make hin help solve the issue,yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 19, 2016
You can just imagine @ Goke7. The same Goke7 that sees jonathan as clueless.
Bizibi:
If you are Niger deltan on this platform only think of what you can do for Niger delta,no reason Nigeria ooo,our eyes don dey clear small small....bad belle full this country,matter don pass garri,the same people wey drag gej name fr mud go come out dey beg am make hin help solve the issue,yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by Bizibi(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2016
illuminated93:
You can just imagine @ Goke7
you dey mind em,before he was the cause now he is the key to the solution. if person no wise for this country na death go visit am

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by dra1987(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2016
Mr illuminated or what u called urself?Well done u have done your job well hope janathan increase your salary,what u fail to understand is that janathan is a coward a thief,very wicked and corrupt man who has no plans for the youths in these country to become future leaders rather he prefer to sit and watch his colleagues loot Nigerian money to their satisfaction,why are u supporting someone who encourage guns to be smuggle to his own community and now there using it to destroy the country's economy i think u are not a good person but it's seems u are a good writer than me,please do me this favour by using your talent to safe your country from the hands of pple who don't have plans for the future of our dear country ,God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by DropShot: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2016
Izonpikin:

angry angry angry
That should be an assignment for you and your co-travellers.
Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by DropShot: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2016
Adaure4ever:
don't mind these hypocrites. If buhari get mind, let him touch jonathan.
I trust Ijaw youths in action, that refinery in kaduna wil soon start refining palm oil.
Nothern parasites.
Continue with your online empty threats and ranting. It won't stop the Ineffectual Buffoon from prosecution if he's found culpable in the whole saga.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by kutchs: 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
Goke7:
In summary, GEJ holds the key to the solution of the NDA, he should be a statesman by bringing to a halt the activities of the NDA.

Nigeria is still maintaining GEJ and his wife with tax payers money, he should do the needful by being a true patriot.
One wonders why Buhari didn't use his huge following and popularity among the Muslim northerners to bring the boko haram scourge to a halt. Buhari inspire of being maintained by tax payers money failed when the nation needed him the most, remember he declined to mediate between the boko boys and the FG when the boys nominated him.
The same thing you praised Buhari for is the same you are condemning Jonathan for, where lies your honour?

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by Goke7: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
kutchs:

One wonders why Buhari didn't use his huge following and popularity among the Muslim northerners to bring the boko haram scourge to a halt. Buhari inspire of being maintained by tax payers money failed when the nation needed him the most, remember he declined to mediate between the boko boys and the FG when the boys nominated him.
The same thing you praised Buhari for is the same you are condemning Jonathan for, where lies your honour?

Do you want the same manner in which Boko haram is being decimated now to befall the NDA and the entire niger delta?

you supporters of GEJ and GEJ himself have the options to choose from just like GEJ himself had the option to decimate Boko haram the way PMB is doing now. Its left to you guys to decide and stop playing the victim.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by Goke7: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bizibi:
you dey mind em,before he was the cause now he is the key to the solution. if person no wise for this country na death go visit am

The FG is only giving GEJ and his goons more time to take the wiser option bruv.
Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by Bizibi(m): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
Goke7:

The FG is only giving GEJ and his goons more time to take the wiser option bruv.
mtcheeew.....
Re: Why Jonathan Sponsors The Niger Delta Avengers? by kutchs: 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
Goke7:

Do you want the same manner in which Boko haram is being decimated now to befall the NDA and the entire niger delta?

you supporters of GEJ and GEJ himself have the options to choose from just like GEJ himself had the option to decimate Boko haram the way PMB is doing now. Its left to you guys to decide and stop playing the victim.
While I have no sympathy for the NDA, I'm however not sure they are afraid of you and the govt. They have repeatedly asked your president to meet them in the creeks.
I have just remembered that your "statesman" president condemned Jonathan's war against Boko Haram as an attack on the north. What that means whether you agree or not is that your president was in support of the boko boys and didn't want them to be destroyed.
Finally, if you guys have any evidence against GEJ, simply charge him to court and stop the online rants. We are tired already.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Gov Okorocha's Outfit As 'Danjikan' Sokoto At Sultan's 10th Anniversary / I Don't Know Why People Worried About MMM This Much When.... / Adeboye To FG: Stop Meddling In Church Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.