Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (30111 Views)

List Of Courses Offered At The Ahmadu Bello University / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) / Masters in Business Administration Degree From Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by bezimo(m): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
This far better than these young boys becoming boko haram and terrorising people.
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by Abuklaw(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
tuoyoojo:
yaro boy tins
#suleiman hotel

back den is school these guys were really helpful

I guess they were given uniforms for security reasons

click like if u where in abu and benefited from der services..... if not don't share
These guys are still very much around. They're helpful to the ones who haven't been touched by the economy. I always carry my luggage since I have got nothing to spare in this harsh economy.

Back to the topic, those guys are by far older than some on this forum. Not a joke though.
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by rapztar(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
where they forced. Just young trying to make money, banning them is very easy for the school management. I guess this Imam of a guy is just looking gor stories to give.
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by olatunyemi(m): 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
i will call one tomorrow to wash my cloth
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 21, 2016
GBADEYZ:
People with lies and false rumors,those boys are matured enough and only help student carry their luggage from the gates to hostel.

They also beg students for jobs like washing for money

which is far better than begging which is very common among little children and adolescent in Northern Nigeria

The uniform is given to them so as to have access to the hostels

What is far better is them going to school or learning a skill. Please tell me what they will learn from this that will help them become more self sustaining in life?

Nigerians know how to support rubbish...
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by easyhacq(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2016
og2711:

What is far better is them going to school or learning a skill. Please tell me what they will learn from this that will help them become more self sustaining in life?

Nigerians know how to support rubbish...
And Who Told You They Aint Going To School
Re: Registered Errand Boy At The Ahmadu Bello University Zaria by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
easyhacq:
And Who Told You They Aint Going To School

Good point..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) / Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript / 16 Idioms Worth Investing Into Your Vocabulary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.