Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Will Changing My Niche Affect My Adsense Account? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Will Changing My Niche Affect My Adsense Account? (4923 Views)

How Can I Increase My Adsense Earning / My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help / My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Will Changing My Niche Affect My Adsense Account? by GoldmindswebINC(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2016
Do you want to start a profitable online business model that will make you huge money at all time? A business system that has stood the test of time,
If your answer is YES.... Then I have a very good news for you!
Blog Affiliate Marketing Is All you need,
Make Easy cash Selling affiliate Products directly from well known online store such as konga, jumia, Kaymu etc, from the comfort of your house,
This business model is very simple to run, It is a business that hasn't been circulated and it will make you so much money to the extent that you will be blaming yourself why you haven't discovered it before now.

For easy and stress-free affiliate marketing i took out my time to deal with those issues that have for long hindered many from making it to the top in blog affiliate marketing. and decided to give out my ebooks at a very discounted price
To start Now, Simply order For this Ebook For just N3,000 only, Which will guide you to becoming outstanding affiliate marketing in just few minutes, Hurry Now as limited copies are available.
To order For your copy Call 08147714099
Email: goldmindswebconcept@gmail.com
For sure, this generates money faster than MMM!

mistayeancah:
Hello,
I have a blog with an approved adsense account since 2013. The niche is education. The RPM and the CPC is too low. This is a blog I get an average of 70 views per day. So I want to change the niche to a high paying one. My fear is that my Adsense account might be blocked in that process. I need your help please. Anyone?

The blog is www.academicsolutioninfo..com

adewasco2k , Slyr0x
Emmyk Xionez kampbelo ev4real haywhy813 Morgan051
Boycool1 connectikut89 ourchoice
Re: Will Changing My Niche Affect My Adsense Account? by mistayeancah(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2016
pxjosh:
Hello mistayeancah, I particularly like the design of your blog, simple and elegant. What theme are you using? Is it a free theme? I'd like to use same for my blog.

I await your reply.

It is a free theme that I edited myself. Search for particular(theme). Please modify it (the color, arrangements and the rest.
Re: Will Changing My Niche Affect My Adsense Account? by Teesaint(m): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2016
twosquare:
Both are good for blogging. However, many choose WordPress because of its flexibility and high customization which is limited on Blogger. Like mine, check my signature, I use blogger for my website after moving from WordPress. If you have money for hosting, use WordPress, if not, use blogger. Blogger too is cool with their WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get). But as it stands, either for entertainment or technology, both CMS are okay. It all depends on your skill to tweak the theme/template.

For your second question, No. Who does that? Please, concentrate on one. Or else, it will make you appear as an unserious person. Only news blog I know post from different niches. Since you're not, stick to a single one.
Thanks man... technology on blogger should be okay then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paypal:how To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria Live On Nairaland / I Need An Approve Adsense Account. / Learn How To Build Websites And Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.