Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years (39337 Views)

5 Celebrity Marriages That Have Scaled Through Scandal / 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage / Nigerian Celebrity Marriages That Didn't Last Over 2 Years....tamedwolf90 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by xreal: 10:03am On Aug 20, 2016
21Savagw:
How TF does a marriage hit the rocks in a month? Gold diggers everywhere.

SIMPLE !

End Of Discussion.
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by abbahlovethchi: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2016
birds of the same feather.except u are born again.yr marriage will last.nonsence set of people.corrupting young chaps in the name of movie.
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by lonelydora: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:

What's up with your case? Guess you got solution?
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Codes151(m): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Meanwhile average people keep celebratin their happy marriage anniversary grin
na still average celebs dem be o!!! Well, e no concern me
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2016
lonelydora:

What's up with your case? Guess you got solution?
i paid ooo. All is well sha

1 Like

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by UTILITYMAY(m): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2016
How about Toke Makinwa and Maje Ayida?

God help our marriages. Celebrities are facing a lot...

1 Like

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by canDy4eva(f): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2016
No try am!

...Else u drown! undecided
oluwasegun007:
It is well, even inside the well....
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by iaminspired: 10:08am On Aug 20, 2016
newsrepublique:
Not everyone gets to have the fairy tale kind of marriage everybody wants.
Due to ‘irreconcilable differences’ and so many other factors, marriages are crashing left, right and center. But what really amazes us is how a marriage could crash in less than a year even a month!

Anyways, below are 5 celebrity marriages that didn’t last for more than 2 years.

1. Funke Akindele and Kehinde Oloyede – 2012-2013

When Funke Akindele tied the knot with Kehinde Oloyede back in 2012, it was glamorous affair. It however crashed a year later after Kehinde proved to be a serial baby daddy and cheat.

Their marriage was alleged to have ended after Oloyede kept a string of affairs and even returning to the women he had prior to the big celebrity wedding with Funke Akindele.

The actress emerged on Friday, July 19, 2013 to confirm she’s actually separated from her husband of one year Kehinde ‘Almaroof’ Oloyede.

2. Uche Ogbodo and Arthur Akpo – 1 month

Now this is another interesting couple! The pair’s union crashed barely a month into their wedding but many didn’t know about it. She however shocked many when she revealed that her marriage to Arthur Akpo had crashed.

She once told Vanguard, “The marriage lasted barely a month before we started having issues. We were having issues before I found out I was pregnant.”

3. Comedienne Princess and Adeshola Jeremiah- 1 month

Comedienne Princess surprised fans when she announced that her marriage to movie producer/director Adeshola Jeremiah had crashed. Princess who got married to her husband, Adeshola Jeremiah, in May 2013, once told Punch, “I don’t think you should call him my ‘ex-husband’ because we were together for less than one month. An ex- husband is somebody you marry and after three years or more, you separate. Anyway, I don’t know where he is. We have moved on.”

4. 9ice and Toni Payne – 2 years

Former celebrity couples 9ice and Toni Payne had been married for a year before officially getting divorced shortly after, following allegations of cheating that sprung from a song that 9ice released.

9ice and Toni Payne got married in 2009 and separated the year after, 2010 after having a son together, named, Zion.

5. Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz – 2 years

So, Tiwa Savage and her then manager, Tee Billz tied the knot in a white wedding ceremony in Dubia on November 23, 2013.

Tee Billz lashes on April 28, 2016 lashed out at his wife on Instagram complaining of neglect, accused his wife of having sex with Dr. Sid, Don Jazzy and 2face Idibia, claimed his mother-in-law is a witch who has blocked his destiny and spoke about his fractured relationship with his father.

It was later revealed that he tried committing suicide on the same day. Tiwa Savage that same day revealed she has ended everything with him and is not going back to being married.

6. Toyin Aimakhu and Adeniyi Johnson
Toyin Aimkahu’s 2-year-old marriage to Adeniyi Johnson had hit the rocks early this year after he was accused of cheating on her.

Toyin Aimakhu was reported to have caught him flirting with a secretary....

http://www.newsrepublique.com/six-celeb-marriage-that-hits-the-rock-in-2-years-lesser/

na Toyin and Johnson wedding pain me pass. I still wish for them a re-union

2 Likes

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by abbahlovethchi: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2016
fake marriage
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Yoyostic: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2016
First few years of marriage is usually hard for some peeps.It takes great wisdom,understanding and patience to weather the storm. Marriage is for the matured mind.A lot of them break up due to pride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Nectarbaba(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2016
People marry for different reasons. They also breakup for different reasons.
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by cruz419(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2016
And what are we to do with these?
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by oluwasegun007(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2016
canDy4eva:
No try am!

...Else u drown! undecided

lol....u're very funny.... grin grin grin
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by blingxx(m): 10:15am On Aug 20, 2016
Harbosede02:
I guess they rushed into it so they rushed out,all those fans disturbing those single celebrities to get married should see this......a marriage of one month shocked

this is why guys like davido,wizkid olamide can never marry the only thing they have is baby mama's undecided
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by whitebeard(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2016
nah salvage own funny and interesting pass...!!!
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2016
Title should be changed to 6 afonja marriages that couldn't last more than 2 years

1 Like

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by lonelydora: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:

i paid ooo. All is well sha

Kpele.
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2016
Drchristian:

Osu frm d crime region sighted. he's typing frm a flat head. if yoruba people get at you, u will hate ur sef.

but go and safe ur women frm prostitution and baby factories first.

Otondo

No vex eh? Go and "safe" your wives and mothers from playing away match with Agbero's , bus drivers and garage touts. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Sanuzi(m): 10:22am On Aug 20, 2016
HEYAH NA DEVIL WORK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
newsrepublique:
Not everyone gets to have the fairy tale kind of marriage everybody wants.
Due to ‘irreconcilable differences’ and so many other factors, marriages are crashing left, right and center. But what really amazes us is how a marriage could crash in less than a year even a month!

Anyways, below are 5 celebrity marriages that didn’t last for more than 2 years.

1. Funke Akindele and Kehinde Oloyede – 2012-2013

When Funke Akindele tied the knot with Kehinde Oloyede back in 2012, it was glamorous affair. It however crashed a year later after Kehinde proved to be a serial baby daddy and cheat.

Their marriage was alleged to have ended after Oloyede kept a string of affairs and even returning to the women he had prior to the big celebrity wedding with Funke Akindele.

The actress emerged on Friday, July 19, 2013 to confirm she’s actually separated from her husband of one year Kehinde ‘Almaroof’ Oloyede.

2. Uche Ogbodo and Arthur Akpo – 1 month

Now this is another interesting couple! The pair’s union crashed barely a month into their wedding but many didn’t know about it. She however shocked many when she revealed that her marriage to Arthur Akpo had crashed.

She once told Vanguard, “The marriage lasted barely a month before we started having issues. We were having issues before I found out I was pregnant.”

3. Comedienne Princess and Adeshola Jeremiah- 1 month

Comedienne Princess surprised fans when she announced that her marriage to movie producer/director Adeshola Jeremiah had crashed. Princess who got married to her husband, Adeshola Jeremiah, in May 2013, once told Punch, “I don’t think you should call him my ‘ex-husband’ because we were together for less than one month. An ex- husband is somebody you marry and after three years or more, you separate. Anyway, I don’t know where he is. We have moved on.”

4. 9ice and Toni Payne – 2 years

Former celebrity couples 9ice and Toni Payne had been married for a year before officially getting divorced shortly after, following allegations of cheating that sprung from a song that 9ice released.

9ice and Toni Payne got married in 2009 and separated the year after, 2010 after having a son together, named, Zion.

5. Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz – 2 years

So, Tiwa Savage and her then manager, Tee Billz tied the knot in a white wedding ceremony in Dubia on November 23, 2013.

Tee Billz lashes on April 28, 2016 lashed out at his wife on Instagram complaining of neglect, accused his wife of having sex with Dr. Sid, Don Jazzy and 2face Idibia, claimed his mother-in-law is a witch who has blocked his destiny and spoke about his fractured relationship with his father.

It was later revealed that he tried committing suicide on the same day. Tiwa Savage that same day revealed she has ended everything with him and is not going back to being married.

6. Toyin Aimakhu and Adeniyi Johnson
Toyin Aimkahu’s 2-year-old marriage to Adeniyi Johnson had hit the rocks early this year after he was accused of cheating on her.

Toyin Aimakhu was reported to have caught him flirting with a secretary....

http://www.newsrepublique.com/six-celeb-marriage-that-hits-the-rock-in-2-years-lesser/
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by dntaskme(m): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2016
Is really hard 4 dis kind of pple to stick together, cos they are too into world & we are all human beings there must b a jealousy & likely no trust... May God gv dem d idea to be together in they next RELATIONSHIP lord hv mercy
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Femich18(m): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2016
Nigerian Celebrities and Divorce are 5 and 6
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Elle277(f): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2016
Their business..
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2016
Femich18:
NigerianYoruba Celebrities and Divorce are 5 and 6
Lemme help you small grin

2 Likes

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2016
Marriage is so overrated.
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by asiwaju87(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2016
iamsparrow:
FTC no be beans oooo

I dedicate this plot of land to the a friend who made my final year a memorable one, Ms Arojo Esther

Op

Wetin she do you... I guess she dey always service your engine as at when needed. Memorable indeed!!
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by holluphemydavid(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2016
Marriage of one month, dats very serious, rate of divorce is just quite alarming
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by BABANGBALI: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2016
Seun and mukina2 ..........2 weeks

Lala and Ishilove......... 1 month

Funjosh and Aminat508........... 2 days

1 Like

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by nkechiben(f): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2016
Like seriously?

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by Gassa007: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:
In as much i don't like what ia going on in our entertainment industry, why cant these celeb yeyebs....

Its very easy to become a celebrity in Nigeria than becoming a vulcanizer. I lie?

Drabeey was Here

You don pay your 20k

1 Like

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by caracas: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2016
Drchristian:

Osu frm d crime region sighted. he's typing frm a flat head. if yoruba people get at you, u will hate ur sef.

but go and safe ur women frm prostitution and baby factories first.

Otondo
This smelling pusssssyyy just won't stop to amuse me in her quest to always defend her wasted region.so u still want to defend the obvious.
Every one knows that broken marriages n the ppl of the brown roof enclave are 5&6
Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by kaecyy(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2016
Nigeria can never move forward when everything or issues brings about tribalism.
Just a celebrity marriage,some pipz here are calling different tribes.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years by HCF(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2016
One thing about life is this: what u focus on is what happens to you.

Ever wondered why the world is not at peace?; one of the major reasons is because the attention of the world is on conflicts, wars and violence. Just tune to CNN, AL JAZEEERA,BBC...and even Nigerian TV stations...

What am I driving at?. Enough of 'Celebrities whose marriages collapsed after one year bla,bla...' Instead, let's have 'Celebrities who have been married for years and still remain married'. Tell the stories of Joke Silva, Rita Edochie, Victoria Nyama, Omoni oboli, Omotola, Chimamanda Adichie...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) / Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity / Abdullahi Olatoyan: “I Love Linda Ikeji, I See Her In My Dreams”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.