Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,228 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Tryout For FC Barcelona Lagos Football Academy Ongoing - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tryout For FC Barcelona Lagos Football Academy Ongoing (3846 Views)

Real Madrid Football Academy In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos Of Prototype / Photos From Screening Of FC Barcelona Lagos Football School / FC Barcelona Lagos (FCBESCOLA) School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tryout For FC Barcelona Lagos Football Academy Ongoing by Appswheel(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
The FC Bescola Lagos, one of 22 FC Barcelona soccer schools spread across different countries of the world and the first in Africa has commenced tryouts for the first set of intakes. The closing date for the tryout is August 28, 2016.

Parents and Guardians who have talented wards within Lagos and across the nation should seize this opportunity to brighten the chances of having them trained in a world class training facility and by the best training instructors.

The academy named, FC Bescola International Soccer School, has its temporary site at the Teslim Balogun Stadium in Surulere.

Source: EkoCity Magazine
Re: Tryout For FC Barcelona Lagos Football Academy Ongoing by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nice one
Re: Tryout For FC Barcelona Lagos Football Academy Ongoing by kowasco(m): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Appswheel:
The FC Bescola Lagos, one of 22 FC Barcelona soccer schools spread across different countries of the world and the first in Africa has commenced tryouts for the first set of intakes. The closing date for the tryout is August 28, 2016.

Parents and Guardians who have talented wards within Lagos and across the nation should seize this opportunity to brighten the chances of having them trained in a world class training facility and by the best training instructors.

The academy named, FC Bescola International Soccer School, has its temporary site at the Teslim Balogun Stadium in Surulere.

Source: EkoCity Magazine
pls bro I want to register for fc bescola I know it will close by Sunday by God grace I will register on Saturday or Sunday pls if I register where will I stay cuz I live in ogunstate I know there is limited space if I register can I still have where I will stay how much is the money for registration and pls direct the bus I will take from sango ota in ogunstate to get to teslimbalogun stadium all I know is that from sango ota I will take a bus going to oshodi if I come down at oshodi will I see a bus going to surulere if I see if I come down at sulere bustop how will I get to teslim balogun thanks I need your help.
Re: Tryout For FC Barcelona Lagos Football Academy Ongoing by Appswheel(m): 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
kowasco:
pls bro I want to register for fc bescola I know it will close by Sunday by God grace I will register on Saturday or Sunday pls if I register where will I stay cuz I live in ogunstate I know there is limited space if I register can I still have where I will stay how much is the money for registration and pls direct the bus I will take from sango ota in ogunstate to get to teslimbalogun stadium all I know is that from sango ota I will take a bus going to oshodi if I come down at oshodi will I see a bus going to surulere if I see if I come down at sulere bustop how will I get to teslim balogun thanks I need your help.
Kowasco, sorry I am just seeing your comment. I hope you made it to the tryout session.
Re: Tryout For FC Barcelona Lagos Football Academy Ongoing by kowasco(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
Appswheel:

Kowasco, sorry I am just seeing your comment. I hope you made it to the tryout session.
I didn't make it to the try out session you know it has close but pls bro can't I still register i saw a flier in nairaland when i click on it i saw that the tryout session will close on august 28 but the regirtration will end on september 12 tell me the meaning of tryout session pls bro

(1) (Reply)

Mega Odds Tickets With Possibilities Of Mega Cash Returns / Coutinho Of Brazil Is Dead! Brazil Football Mourns / My Reservation For Mr Wenger !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.