Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,065 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

FC Barcelona Lagos (FCBESCOLA) School Fees - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FC Barcelona Lagos (FCBESCOLA) School Fees (14368 Views)

My Lil Brother Is Balling With FC Barcelona Lagos Team (Pics) / FC Barcelona Official Soccer School Nigeria (fcbescola Lagos) / Photos From Screening Of FC Barcelona Lagos Football School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FC Barcelona Lagos (FCBESCOLA) School Fees by tolex29(f): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2016
Hi guys.

Got this from one of the youths in my church.

Really wish I could help. The deadline is just 2 days away

But then I thought of Nairaland. Just in case someone is touched to assist this young boy achieve his dreams. Who knows tomorrow?

1 Share

Re: FC Barcelona Lagos (FCBESCOLA) School Fees by Dyt(f): 9:52am On Oct 12, 2016
So how does he pay the subsequent ones?

The church should help him
Re: FC Barcelona Lagos (FCBESCOLA) School Fees by Tolexander: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2016
tolex29:
Hi guys.

But then I thought of Nairaland. Just in case someone is touched to assist this young boy achieve his dreams. Who knows tomorrow?
The church should help him!

The church can't help now, when the guy starts collecting his weekly pay in €, the church will be expecting tithe and church development offering from him!

2 Likes

Re: FC Barcelona Lagos (FCBESCOLA) School Fees by tolex29(f): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2016
Tolexander:
The church should help him!

The church can't help now, when the guy starts collecting his weekly pay in €, the church will be expecting tithe and church development offering from him!

I'm not looking for people to point fingers and blame others. I know a million and one people I could do that to (maybe including myself too)...but I'm just sincerely looking for someone to come to this boy's assistance.

It's a relatively small church. The lad's just trying to put resources together from here and there. If the church could do it all alone then I wouldn't have brought this up here...

Thanks for your contributions so far.
Re: FC Barcelona Lagos (FCBESCOLA) School Fees by tolex29(f): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2016
Dyt:

He just gained admission so this is his first year.

The timeline from when he received the admission letter and when he's been given to pay the fees isn't just convenient at all! No time to save up...he only took a chance for the trials.

I'm sure he would save up for subsequent terms and sessions.
Re: FC Barcelona Lagos (FCBESCOLA) School Fees by Jostico: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
tolex29:
Hi guys.

assist me I beg
please I plan going to buy the form tomorrow .after the first fees I mean all of it, the second semester, would it also be like this? I mean the same as the first figure. help me before I make a big mistake
Re: FC Barcelona Lagos (FCBESCOLA) School Fees by Habumaina: 9:23am On Jul 27, 2019
Dyt:

please who knows how much is Barcelona football academy Lagos complete tuition fees cost and how many months is in their term.

I need quick response from anybody that has idea about it please.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Ready To Lead Eagles Again — Mikel / Kano Pillars Vs Moghreb Tetouan:Caf Champions League (2 - 1) On 4th April 2015 / COVID Vaccination: Novak Djokovic Withdraws From US Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.