Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Pay With Capture 5.0 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pay With Capture 5.0 (1110 Views)

8 Surprising Places Where You Can Pay With Bitcoin / Can I Receive Or Pay With Webmoney Without Formal Passport? Pls It Urgent / Unable To Pay With Your ATM Online?? Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pay With Capture 5.0 by snipesdam(m): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
PayWithCapture 5.0 is back, bigger and better!
Imagine an App that converts your mobile phone into a ‘Central Bank’ by linking all your bank cards? What’s more? You can set up Savings club ('Ajo/Esusu'), 1-Click Payments for your recurrent payments, open an account instantly in addition to regular funds transfer and bills payment. Don’t be left out, download PayWithCapture today from your phones’ App Store. For more information, call 0800CAPTURE.

Imagine an App that converts your mobile phone into a ‘Central Bank’ by linking all your bank cards? An app that’s liberates you and gives you freedom to spend. Now stop imagining. With PayWithCapture 5.0, your imagination is now a reality. Download PayWithCapture today from your phones’ App Store and become truly #Illimitable. You work hard to make money, you shouldn’t work harder to spend it. Let’s make your life easier. For more information, call 0800CAPTURE.

Re: Pay With Capture 5.0 by Voice234: 6:28am On Aug 29, 2016
This is a very unreliable ap everyone, putting your money here, is you playing with your money and business if you. Are a business man. Sent money and for four days the beneficiary is yet to get credited and when I called after three days, they said they don't know how long it will take, that I should just hold on...... that I will be contacted when it's resolved. Access bank has really captured my money. PaywithCAPTURE
Re: Pay With Capture 5.0 by snipesdam(m): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Voice234:
This is a very unreliable ap everyone, putting your money here, is you playing with your money and business if you. Are a business man. Sent money and for four days the beneficiary is yet to get credited and when I called after three days, they said they don't know how long it will take, that I should just hold on...... that I will be contacted when it's resolved. Access bank has really captured my money. PaywithCAPTURE

Apologies Voice234 for your experience. Whats the status of this issue currently?

(1) (Reply)

Win $1000 Each From Payoneer / Recession Hits Indomie Brand! / I Want To Invest 1-2 Million Naira In Your Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.